• Bulls in 6

• Bulls in 5

Results are only viewable after voting.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
your centers suck again, so that's the point
Mirotic doesn't suck, so the chances on him rebounding are quite higher than Zellers

fine we can agree they can reduce the margin

refs had some really poor calls against the bulls, yeah it goes both ways , i see calls on both sides where no one touched the player and a foul was called (IT got one against Portis like that, then got one called against him)

Bobby Portis has the skillset to produce, HOiberg just never gives him burn - most chicago fans know that. But I don't expect Portis to drop 19 on 80% shooting - i do expect Wade and Mirotic to produce to offset that.

Again you can't tell me how Celts will win the series unless they catch fire from 3. With Butler and Wade guaring the pereimeter, you're basically stuck with IT and horford and hoping they can pull you guys through

Meh. I think Olynyk & Mirotic are more or less on the same level :yeshrug:

I like Portis, think Ainge fukked up taking Rozier over him, but if I'm betting I'm betting against him replicating his game 1 performance again in this series

Just like you don't expect Crowder to have a good series with Butler guarding him, I don't expect Wade to be able to go at Bradley like that :yeshrug:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The offensive rebounding and lopez killing them on the inside was made possible due to amir and horford running Out all 1st half chasing niko on that 3pt line. They rebounded better in the 2nd half for 2 reasons, 1 they gave niko a lot more space, they gave rondo a lot more space. That's why going with grant and portis was such a great move.

I would still start niko game 2. Because he had a lot of really good looks. And rondo, wade, jimmy etc were finding him. Celtics will then have to make a decision, run out on niko and continue to allow lopez to kill us, or help with rebounding and leave niko with great space for good looks. If niko can shake off his bumness, we can break a game open with him getting hot. Will he, who knows. Damn niko smh
When Niko goes, we go. That's why I was surprised we survived his dud night. Props to Bobby

Niko been shooting well lately, can't be mad at him for missing. He's gotta keep firing when open

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nawwww Fred is the reason why we lost a lot of games during the regular season imo
Im starting to see it was GarPax forcing shytty rotations on him too

Not exonerating Fed, but when that story broke, it shed alot of light on why the rotations were fukked

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The bigs outside of Horford aren't worldbeaters, but shooting a combined 35% isn't typically how they play, no more than Mirotic shooting 1-9. But I forgot Mirotic will go back to his averages while all the Celtics who shot below theirs will get worse cause this was their peak level of play

They've outrebounded the Celtics, but not to the point where they were rebounding ~40% of their misses. Celtics aren't going to outrebound the Bulls throughout the series, but they can reduce the margin that we saw in game 1.

"Refs were cheating" Yeah it's all a conspiracy, we know the last thing the NBA wants to see is the Chicago Bulls have playoff success, so they sent that memo:russell:

I mean...you're free to continue convincing yourself that last night was the best game this Celtics team could possibly dream of playing, while saying that the ceiling is the roof for a Bulls team that has if nothing more this season, shown their ability to be consistently inconsistent and would've probably lost last night if it wasn't for a 6 PPG bench player having the game of his life :ld:
Niko actually put up a Niko like performance. :ld:

Stress Welker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can't look at it just on that , bulls match up really well with the celtics...i said this even before the game.

The entire bulls team is bigger at every position and better rebounder at every position

Wit Butler and Wade defending the perimeter and Lopez in the middle, I expect cekts to get our rebounded or try to equal bulls rebounding

Next game will be interesting to see the changes Brad makes, because he's a way better coach than hoiberg but if bulls lock in its gonna be tough ...unless celts go bananas from 3

I sure as hell can look at it like that. Bulls undoubtedly have the rebounding advantage, but 54.5% is unquestionably stupid low. That stat had more to do with the ineptitude of the Celtics more than anything the Bulls.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
IF THE CELTICS DONT WIN THIS SERIES...

I DONT EVER WANNA HEAR
BRAD "1ST ROUND" STEVENS NAME
MENTIONED AMONGST GOOD COACHES AGAIN.

HES ONLY RELEVANT BECAUSE ISAIAH SAVED THAT FRANCHISE.
:devil:
:evil:

I was just talking to a dude today and was asking him...has any coach been put into a top 5 coach spot WITHOUT winning a playoff series...

Yet...Doc has a ring and every single game he loses you can find a group of people calling for his job :mjpls:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was just talking to a dude today and was asking him...has any coach been put into a top 5 coach spot WITHOUT winning a playoff series...

Yet...Doc has a ring and every single game he loses you can find a group of people calling for his job :mjpls:

The irony of you using Doc as a contrast :dead:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps

hope they fire Doc and they bring him to Chicago

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
The irony of you using Doc as a contrast :dead:

I used Doc as a contrast because everyone is always calling for his job and saying he is a bad coach...but he has a ring and is one game away from having 2 rings as a coach...

Where as...the nba world is in unison with their praise of brad stevens as "one of the best coaches in the nba" and he hasn't even won a playoff series...

Have the celtics even won a road playoff game since brad got there?

Of course when they lose this series to the bulls everyone is going to say they lost because IT sister died...and then after that they going to blame Danny for "not going to get them Paul or Jimmy"

Somebody in Boston right now is writing up the "if Danny just gives up the draft picks for Jimmy the celtics avoid them so this series loss is really on Danny and not Brad"...

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I used Doc as a contrast because everyone is always calling for his job and saying he is a bad coach...but he has a ring and is one game away from having 2 rings as a coach...

Where as...the nba world is in unison with their praise of brad stevens as "one of the best coaches in the nba" and he hasn't even won a playoff series...

Have the celtics even won a road playoff game since brad got there?

Of course when they lose this series to the bulls everyone is gaming to say they lost because IT sister died...and then after that they going to blame Danny for "not going to get them Paul or Jimmy"

Somebody in Boston right now is writing up the "if Danny just gives up the draft picks for Jimmy the celtics avoid them so this series loss is really on Danny and not Brad"...

It's ironic because you're talking about people placing Stevens in their top fives when he hasn't won a playoff series, when Doc literally won coach of the year before he had even brought a team to the playoffs

And also people do blame the GM when the Clippers lose...the GM is Doc

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
It's ironic because you're talking about people placing Stevens in their top fives when he hasn't won a playoff series, when Doc literally won coach of the year before he had even brought a team to the playoffs

tumblr_nszk24kvoy1rlpicfo1_400.gif