• Celtics in 7

• Bulls in 6

• Bulls in 5

Results are only viewable after voting.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I keep forgetting this guy was that racist 8oclock dude who use to cape for the corpse of Lou Deng. I'm not surprised by this caping of another garbage player. MCW wasn't that bad. :mjlol:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For years bulls fans were shytting on Rondo. I'm glad that finally you guys can see what us Celtic fans been seeing for years. He has lots of value on the right team, you just have to trust his process and give him the keys.

As much as I want the C's to win, I wish Rondo was out there man. Watching him play is a thing of beauty

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im not riding for him, he's better than Jeri grant by a significant margin.

That's my only point
And he wasn't horrible in game 3

You guys are just down on the kid all year as Bulls fans, just like you were wit Rondo . Most of you in here have been actively begging for a tank, so I don't expect any level headedness from anyone in this thread. Especially since the tank birds have been saying "I told you so". Despite being tied agsisnt the #1 seed.

MCW was not even in the game when it turned from good to bad, Jerian Grant was and put us in a huge hole again for the 2nd straight game.

Then Canaan was in still I the game when Boston made the run ,which I believe culminated with Wade missing the layup and Boston hitting a 3.

That's all I'm saying, not saying mcw is a superstar but he should be playing over Jerian grant who isn't even a real pg, and that shows

First off, you havent been in the Bulls thread all season, so fukk outta here with all that

Secondly, you still havent told me what value MCW has added this series. Saying he is better than Grant means absolutely nothing

He has more TOs than points scored
He has more TOs than assists

They guy has had an offensive rating of 48, fukking 48, when hes on the floor. I cant even begin to tell you how terrible that is, and it doesnt even account for how badly his mere presence screws up our spacing. To add to that, he hasnt done anything of note on defense

I said the minute he came in this series that Fred was fukking up ... and here we are

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
For years bulls fans were shytting on Rondo. I'm glad that finally you guys can see what us Celtic fans been seeing for years. He has lots of value on the right team, you just have to trust his process and give him the keys.

As much as I want the C's to win, I wish Rondo was out there man. Watching him play is a thing of beauty
Rondo came to play in the Playoffs, for most of the season he wasn't on shyt. Facts.

And his value on this team is mostly recognized because the level of garbage that's behind him. If Fred Hoiberg rolls out Jerian Grant or MCW to start next game fukk it.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rondo came to play in the Playoffs, for most of the season he wasn't on shyt. Facts.

And is value on this team is mostly recognized because the level of garbage that's behind him. If Fred Hoiberg rolls out Jerian Grant or MCW to start next game fukk it.
It's hard to be good when the coach benches you for weeks and doesn't play you. He had to adjust to the new team. He's there reason y'all got into the playoffs. Him and butler and niko carried the team.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's hard to be good when the coach benches you for weeks and doesn't play you. He had to adjust to the new team. He's there reason y'all got into the playoffs. Him and butler and niko carried the team.
He got benched because he wasn't pushing the pace like Fred wanted him to. The Rondo you saw in games 1 and 2 was NOT the Rondo of the season. He got benched for a reason. Also... what does that say about the other PGs on the team? A guy gets benched for WEEKS and they still can't solidify the starting spot.

The Bulls have the worst PG rotation in the NBA, if you don't see that then you don't understand basketball.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Well at least we got 2 good playoff wins out of this.

This series appears to be about over tho.

Can't get down 20, have to exert so much energy to get it back then expect to have the legs to finish the game. Hoiberg 30th ranked coach makes it no better with his rotations, but this was known before the playoffs started. Fred has no feel for the game and coaches like it's the summer league.

We can blame players, but every game it will be a new reason, new player to call out. The bottom line is, boston made adjustments, inserted Gerald green took out amir, and we haven't found a consistent answer for him, nor have we found a way to make up for the poor pg play. Maybe canaan is that answer, but what do you do when he has to sit? Stevens is making halftime adjustments as well as gamr to game tweaks, fred outside of that canaan move continued to do the same crap.

Let's just hope the talent is improved this off season, and the front office realizes that #fred30th needs to go. I doubt he will tho.

Dayco23

World Champion
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
He can't be any worse than fukking MCW or Grant. jesus christ

what about Payne he has playoff experience

Well I think Payne is what he is, an inconsistent back up.

Valentine was supposed to be one of the more "pure point guards" in that draft class. He can also make a 3. I haven't watched Chicago much other than when they played the Cavs and I know he killed us in one of those games.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He got benched because he wasn't pushing the pace like Fred wanted him to. The Rondo you saw in games 1 and 2 was NOT the Rondo of the season. He got benched for a reason. Also... what does that say about the other PGs on the team? A guy gets benched for WEEKS and they still can't solidify the starting spot.

The Bulls have the worst PG rotation in the NBA, if you don't see that then you don't understand basketball.

It says Fred is a terrible coach. Fred doesn't trust his players and let them figure it out, y'all never had a consistent rotation until towards the end. And I never said you're backup point guards are good, I'm saying rondo is a good point guard.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
BTW, congrats celtics fans, good luck in the 2nd rd.

I could be fake optimist and talk about adjustments we can make blah blah blah but in the playoffs you have 1 shot normally unless you are a elite team, which we are not. You have to win 1 at home, so we had our shot, but we blew it. So congrats boston.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
BTW, congrats celtics fans, good luck in the 2nd rd.

I could be fake optimist and talk about adjustments we can make blah blah blah but in the playoffs you have 1 shot normally unless you are a elite team, which we are not. You have to win 1 at home, so we had our shot, but we blew it. So congrats boston.

Get this jinx outta here.

Bulls in 7

:troll:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Wonderful New Yorker article on Playoffs Rondo.

Rondo sure done came a long way. :mjcry:

"The standard narrative about Rondo’s decline as a player is that, as he’s aged, his weaknesses—a janky, hesitant outside shot, and an interest in perimeter defense that is, at best, occasional—have grown steadily more glaring, and placed him increasingly out of step in a league in which defense and long-range shooting are commodities more precious than ever before. His pass-first, pace-controlling game makes him an obvious ancestor of an older generation of point guards, like Gary Payton and Jason Kidd, but also leaves him without a place within contemporary N.B.A. offenses. He’s also, pretty plainly, a pill. When he played fourth wheel to Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce, and Ray Allen on the last great Celtics team, he often seemed to drive his older teammates, as well as their coach, Doc Rivers, to distraction. When Boston traded Rondo to the Dallas Mavericks, he spent an ill-fated half-season feuding openly—sometimes on the sidelines, in direct view of the TV cameras—with the universally respected coach Rick Carlisle, who finally benched Rondo during the playoffs. Then Rondo signed a one-year deal with the Sacramento Kings—as close to an Outer Darkness as the N.B.A. has to offer. While there, he directed a profane, homophobic outburst toward the referee Bill Kennedy, who, during the round of media recriminations that followed, came out as gay, the first N.B.A. official to do so. Just this year, midway through a largely uninspiring, slow-footed season, Rondo, in an oddly long Instagram caption, chastened his two All-Star teammates, Jimmy Butler and Dwyane Wade, for their public criticisms of the rest of the team.

And still, when, for whatever complex set of physical and probably psychological reasons, he manages to resemble the version of himself that helped and sometimes led those old Celtics groups to two Finals appearances and a championship, he is mesmerizing to watch. On Tuesday, his intelligence was palpable whenever he was on the floor, especially on defense: on more than one occasion, he seemed to anticipate, several passes in advance, the movement of the Celtics’s offense, and then slip cavalierly into a passing lane, accepting the ensuing steal like a gift. On offense, he saw everything: once, standing near the foul line with his back to the basket, he tossed the ball over his shoulder and into the hands of an airborne Butler. At another point, he leaped to collect a rebound, then threw a football pass downcourt, again to Butler, who made an acrobatic catch and notched an easy layup."

A Fleeting Glimpse of Playoff Rondo

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps