• Bulls in 7

• Celtics in 7

• Bulls in 6

• Bulls in 5

Results are only viewable after voting.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I posted in the Bulls thread more than anyone, and clearly watched all the games objectively. So fukk outta here with all that once again

You still cannot tell me what value MCW has added in this series because he hasnt. Nobody is blaming him for 'all the Bulls woes', he just shouldnt be on the court

You clearly have something about MCW, he didnt go to Duke, so Im confused tbh

you posting in the bulls thread more than anyone just mean you're the head guy leading the masses

the problem is there's no degrees with you. It's all or none. He played good defense in game 3 during the 2nd qtr come back...we went back with jerian grant in the 3rd and lost the lead.

game 4 everyone was trash at pg except canaan. That's all I"ve stated, I never homered MCW, although he's a previous ROY and had a decent series 2 years ago on the Bucks. I feel he has a better "ceiling" of what we need done than Jerian Grant. That's it - if Canaan is the guy, then I'm all for it. but jerian better not get off that bench at all.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you posting in the bulls thread more than anyone just mean you're the head guy leading the masses

the problem is there's no degrees with you. It's all or none. He played good defense in game 3 during the 2nd qtr come back...we went back with jerian grant in the 3rd and lost the lead.

game 4 everyone was trash at pg except canaan. That's all I"ve stated, I never homered MCW, although he's a previous ROY and had a decent series 2 years ago on the Bucks. I feel he has a better "ceiling" of what we need done than Jerian Grant. That's it - if Canaan is the guy, then I'm all for it. but jerian better not get off that bench at all.

you keep bringing up Jerian Grant as if him being shyt makes MCW any less shytty, it doesnt, they both suck

MCW on his 3rd team in 4 years for a reason :mjlol:

the Bucks specifically are looking for size at every position and still gave him the bushes

you didnt spend any time in the Bulls thread this season, so stop telling me what went down in there. It was level headed all season. This team is going nowhere as constructed

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
you keep bringing up Jerian Grant as if him being shyt makes MCW any less shytty, it doesnt, they both suck

the Bucks specifically are looking for size at every position and still gave him the bushes

you didnt spend any time in the Bulls thread this season, so stop telling me what went down in there. It was level headed all season. This team is going nowhere as constructed

Stop going back and forth with him. Neg him, put him on ignore and keep it moving. He's been wrong on everything he's posted since yesterday.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps

1. I was in the bulls thread, so that's bullshyt - i chose not post in there because you guys are ridiculous. I think explained that - if you want to believe I didn't read your posts then so be it...its inaccurate and untrue. I find it a good source for missed material.

2. you had 2 options MCW and Jerian Grant before Canaan stepped up - so I'm only pointing to MCW be given backup duties of Jerian. You again have no understanding how to run a team so you cast both of them aside and probably will have Canaan playing all 48 minutes oh let me guess Cameron Payne will be our savior. Out of all the PG's not named Rondo MCW is the only with any accolades to speak of and any playoff "success" - so yeah he should get opportunity to play , not based on his 1 poor game.

3. not sure why you dapped a Boston Celtics fan, but whatever Brozay , if it's come down to that...

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1. I was in the bulls thread, so that's bullshyt - i chose not post in there because you guys are ridiculous. I think explained that - if you want to believe I didn't read your posts then so be it...its inaccurate and untrue. I find it a good source for missed material.

2. you had 2 options MCW and Jerian Grant before Canaan stepped up - so I'm only pointing to MCW be given backup duties of Jerian. You again have no understanding how to run a team so you cast both of them aside and probably will have Canaan playing all 48 minutes oh let me guess Cameron Payne will be our savior. Out of all the PG's not named Rondo MCW is the only with any accolades to speak of and any playoff "success" - so yeah he should get opportunity to play , not based on his 1 poor game.

3. not sure why you dapped a Boston Celtics fan, but whatever Brozay , if it's come down to that...

We dont only have two options (MCW, Grant)

We could just as easily run Wade, Jimmy along with Zipser/Denzel/Morrow with Jimmy acting as the de facto PG

KingB137

All Star
Daps

MCW has playoff success? In the NBA?

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
If it goes 7 rondo gonna try to play.He's already out the cast just need a few more days to heal up