• Celtics in 7

• Bulls in 6

• Bulls in 5

Results are only viewable after voting.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nah he hasn't and he's s only played 2 games, he was the one playing PG when we came back in GAme 3 in the 2nd qtr - so nah he hasn't be nothign but terrible. but you guys are gonna eat the carcass regardless
He has more TOs than FGs, destroys our spacing and he's been a turnstile trying to cover IT on defense. He's been terrible

Stress Welker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk is Marcus Smart gonna do?

Put the paws on Jimmy. And that ain't to daub Jimmy is some sorta hoe himself.
Are you watching these games? Marcus Smart gets some of the flukiest fouls that I've ever seen.

Go watch Felicio's 4th foul and tell me that isn't a fukking joke

Yes I'm watching these games, and complaining about the officials is a hoe move. Don't be that guy.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Put the paws on Jimmy. And that ain't to daub Jimmy is some sorta hoe himself.

Yes I'm watching these games, and complaining about the officials is a hoe move. Don't be that guy.
I'm talking about the officials because a Celtic fan was crying about Jimmy's FT attempts.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
I'm talking about the officials because a Celtic fan was crying about Jimmy's FT attempts.

Jimmy shot more free throws than the entire Celtics team. And, honestly, I don't even care. It's just annoying that Hoiberg's bytching to the media about supposedly unfair officiating when his star player has benefited greatly from that same officiating.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Jimmy shot more free throws than the entire Celtics team. And, honestly, I don't even care. It's just annoying that Hoiberg's bytching to the media about supposedly unfair officiating when his star player has benefited greatly from that same officiating.
And? How many 3s did Boston take and make? They weren't attacking like Jimmy. I don't recall any terrible calls Jimmy got at the basket. Only fluky call he got is when he jumped into Crowder, but the game was over at that point anyway

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
nah he hasn't and he's s only played 2 games, he was the one playing PG when we came back in GAme 3 in the 2nd qtr - so nah he hasn't be nothign but terrible. but you guys are gonna eat the carcass regardless

This is a damn lie that was Wade handling playmaking duties that ignited that comeback

Suiken

What time it is?
Daps
Reppin
PH
And? How many 3s did Boston take and make? They weren't attacking like Jimmy. I don't recall any terrible calls Jimmy got at the basket. Only fluky call he got is when he jumped into Crowder, but the game was over at that point anyway

IT, Smart and Crowder were constantly attacking the basket but can't get consistent calls.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
MCW was shyt. Him being re-inserted in the game in the 3rd (after the Bulls made their run and got a 2-point lead) was the reason why the Celtics won.

that's a lie, go watch the replay. Canaan was still in the game , IT came back in and put the Celts up by 4. HOiberg called a timeout and after the timeout Canaan was in the game still, they scored another basket and Celts were up 6. Then they removed Canaan and put MCW in. So what you're saying - from my memory - is complete and utter shyt

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
This is a damn lie that was Wade handling playmaking duties that ignited that comeback

was MCW in the game , yes or no? Wade was play making but MCW was in at PG and was play defense on IT. You calling me a liar but MCW was in the game the entire 2nd at what position? Center?

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
He has more TOs than FGs, destroys our spacing and he's been a turnstile trying to cover IT on defense. He's been terrible

everyone that has guarded IT has been a turnstile'

typical bulls fan over exaggerates everything...got muthafukkaz in here saying Wade needs to be benched too. most of yall take the "Ls" way too hard and start with the hyperboles
MCW played solid in game 3 and had a poor game 4

Jerian Grant hasnt played well in any of the games (except game 1) and everytime he's in the game we get massively outscored.

but pile on MCW because he's the problem - I'd give Canaan the PG duties and MCW should be first PG off the bench. J Grant shouldnt' see the light of day the rest of the series.

you need someone like me, whose smart, level-headed, and handsome to get you neanderthalic minded Bullies back in line.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
everyone that has guarded IT has been a turnstile'

typical bulls fan over exaggerates everything...got muthafukkaz in here saying Wade needs to be benched too. most of yall take the "Ls" way too hard and start with the hyperboles
MCW played solid in game 3 and had a poor game 4

Jerian Grant hasnt played well in any of the games (except game 1) and everytime he's in the game we get massively outscored.

but pile on MCW because he's the problem - I'd give Canaan the PG duties and MCW should be first PG off the bench. J Grant shouldnt' see the light of day the rest of the series.

you need someone like me, whose smart, level-headed, and handsome to get you neanderthalic minded Bullies back in line.

bro, he has been horrible. thats not an exaggeration at all. he has been garbage

hes not a Duke guy, so I really dont get why youre riding so hard for him

what value has he added this series so far?

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
bro, he has been horrible. thats not an exaggeration at all. he has been garbage

hes not a Duke guy, so I really dont get why youre riding so hard for him

what value has he added this series so far?

Im not riding for him, he's better than Jeri grant by a significant margin.

That's my only point
And he wasn't horrible in game 3

You guys are just down on the kid all year as Bulls fans, just like you were wit Rondo . Most of you in here have been actively begging for a tank, so I don't expect any level headedness from anyone in this thread. Especially since the tank birds have been saying "I told you so". Despite being tied agsisnt the #1 seed.

MCW was not even in the game when it turned from good to bad, Jerian Grant was and put us in a huge hole again for the 2nd straight game.

Then Canaan was in still I the game when Boston made the run ,which I believe culminated with Wade missing the layup and Boston hitting a 3.

That's all I'm saying, not saying mcw is a superstar but he should be playing over Jerian grant who isn't even a real pg, and that shows

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
was MCW in the game , yes or no? Wade was play making but MCW was in at PG and was play defense on IT. You calling me a liar but MCW was in the game the entire 2nd at what position? Center?

What does this even mean? Plenty of people can be in ball games and have no effect. I don't remember any defense being played on IT in fact it's the opposite. He was trying to post IT and got stripped