• Bulls in 7

• Celtics in 7

• Bulls in 6

• Bulls in 5

Results are only viewable after voting.

KingB137

All Star
Daps
MCW not the reason we lost breh, in fact MCW was in the game , game 3 when we came back

It's the 1st qtr that killed us and the the 3rd qtr - nothing to do with MCW.

Did you even watch the game? We made a comeback off a Canan 3 then went up by two then Fred decides to bring MCW in and all of a sudden the Celtics go on a run. That's not just a coincidence. His play is detrimental to the Bulls.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
stats for your ass

Game 2 - J Grant -14 in 6 minutes of play
Game 3 - J Grant -15 in 15 minutes
Game 4 - J Grant -10 in 5 minutes

this is the guy hoiberg gets pushing into the starting lineup

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Whether we wanna call him a slipper or not he gets favorable calls from the officials

Yeah, but all star players get calls from the ref. Isaiah's a star and was an MVP candidate this season so I don't get why this is a big deal.

Quite frankly, the only surprising thing about IT getting calls is that it's taken him this long (if we're using last season as a reference point).

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Marcus Smart getting vet calls? You're an idiot.

Also

I wish Jimmy would test him. Let him find out the hard way. :mjlol:

Are you watching these games? Marcus Smart gets some of the flukiest fouls that I've ever seen.

Go watch Felicio's 4th foul and tell me that isn't a fukking joke

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Did you even watch the game? We made a comeback off a Canan 3 then went up by two then Fred decides to bring MCW in and all of a sudden the Celtics go on a run. That's not just a coincidence. His play is detrimental to the Bulls.

how dare you .

I'm the one that called this out , IT scored two baskets and took the lead. Hoiberg called a time and CAnaan was sttill in the game and they scored again, then MCW was put in. So stop it, MCW was not the reason for that loss...and i agree he ddin't play well

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Celts should have gotten swept but low-key could give Cavs more of a problem than the wiz

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
MCW has been nothing but terrible

nah he hasn't and he's s only played 2 games, he was the one playing PG when we came back in GAme 3 in the 2nd qtr - so nah he hasn't be nothign but terrible. but you guys are gonna eat the carcass regardless

William F. Russell

Supporter
Daps
nah he hasn't and he's s only played 2 games, he was the one playing PG when we came back in GAme 3 in the 2nd qtr - so nah he hasn't be nothign but terrible. but you guys are gonna eat the carcass regardless

MCW was shyt. Him being re-inserted in the game in the 3rd (after the Bulls made their run and got a 2-point lead) was the reason why the Celtics won.

Last edited:

KingB137

All Star
Daps
how dare you .

I'm the one that called this out , IT scored two baskets and took the lead. Hoiberg called a time and CAnaan was sttill in the game and they scored again, then MCW was put in. So stop it, MCW was not the reason for that loss...and i agree he ddin't play well

I didn't say he was the main reason we lost. I'm saying Fred and his rotations are why we lost and not bs foul calls. Putting MCW in the game hurt them a lot because he's basically a non factor and doesn't contribute to anything positive.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
MCW was shyt. Him being re-inserted in the game in the 3rd (after the Bulls made their run and got a 2-point) was the reason why the Celtics won.

So mcw was the reason we loss lol

Not mirotic missing every shot he took
Wade blowing the layup leading to a 5 point swing
No Robin lopez in the 4th

Nah none of those happened, just MCW

William F. Russell

Supporter
Daps
So mcw was the reason we loss lol

Not mirotic missing every shot he took
Wade blowing the layup leading to a 5 point swing
No Robin lopez in the 4th

Nah none of those happened, just MCW

Hoiberg and MCW.

Hoiberg made some god-awful (:GladBrad: ) personnel decisions, including givign MCW extended minuted and not playing Lopez in the 4th); MCW singlehandedly killed the Bulls' momentum in the 3rd