• Bulls in 6

• Bulls in 5

Results are only viewable after voting.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

But I think Butler being able to have 20 foul shots is a worse problem.

:what:

Jimmy was running PG so he had the ball all game. Y'all were switching IT on him and he was getting to the rack at will.

Even with his 20 FTs, none were as bullshyt as some of the soft ass shyt that IT was getting. You breathe on him, and it's a foul.

Marcus Smart also gets vet calls when he shouldn't. I ain't trying to hear none of this shyt

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps

Jimmy was running PG so he had the ball all game. Y'all were switching IT on him and he was getting to the rack at will.

That's only partly true because IT and Avery switched on Jimmy repeatedly during the games and Jimmy was getting phantom foul calls in his favor when Bradley was guarding the hell out of him.

But my bigger point is that Hoiberg looks like a bytch crying about IT's calls when: 1. Jimmy gets as many in his favor and 2. it wasn't the officiating that caused the Bulls to lose; it was his poor coaching and his team's play.

Stress Welker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Even with his 20 FTs, none were as bullshyt as some of the soft ass shyt that IT was getting. You breathe on him, and it's a foul.

Marcus Smart also gets vet calls when he shouldn't. I ain't trying to hear none of this shyt

Marcus Smart getting vet calls? You're an idiot.

Also

I wish Jimmy would test him. Let him find out the hard way. :mjlol:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Fred called out IT on his palming during the post game. Then he said Nico played well and was happy with the open looks he got:snoop:

get him the fukk outta here

we lost for one reason, his lousy coaching, period. Rondo out and we had a chance in both games and both games we got destroyed by the end of the 3rd quarter.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do you agree with Hoiberg?

My big concern with Hoiberg is that he refuses to demand accountability from himself and his players. He looks dumb as hell complaining to the officials about players getting calls/non-calls in his favor when the Bulls (mainly Jimmy) have had some in their favor during the season.
A coach calling out officials in the playoffs is nothing new. Celtics have two of the biggest flopper in the league with IT and Smart. Jimmy was bulldozing to the rim all game from the start

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I wish someone would ask Fred why he keeps playing MCW. There was bs being called in this game but that's not the reason we lost. We went up two and he decided kill the momentum by bringimg MCW in the game. Dude needs to get a clue.

MCW not the reason we lost breh, in fact MCW was in the game , game 3 when we came back

It's the 1st qtr that killed us and the the 3rd qtr - nothing to do with MCW.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Keep playing defense that pisses off Butler to the point he is making corny a$$ statements in interviews....and not back down from the posturing that Butler is doing.

Marcus was the one that got mad tonight...not sure why Butler got a technical

perhaps you didn't notice Butler dropped 33 tonight he averages 24