• Bulls in 6

• Bulls in 5

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
Many had the Celtics dead after the first 2 games, too. Believe me when I tell you the Celtics cannot be trusted. This thing ain't over until the final buzzer hits zero. Only then will I feel confident in declaring it over and the Celtics victorious.

Bruh rondo is out. Boston won 2 because injuries. Rondo isn't coming back. It's over

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
If u don't remember. Wade carried & willed the Heat a game away from the conf finals last year

Look where we at right now :what:. I don't know what it is about some of you that seems to be so fixated on names, and y'all selectively give these dudes passes on their CURRENT play.

Where we at right now? A player that's a year older who had the overall worst +/- on the team for the regular season, team had a winning record without him, AND he was suppose to be out for the regular season because of a fractured elbow. If all of that doesn't equate to a player CLEARLY being on the downside of his career thus not being worth 23 million dollars, I don't know what to tell you stans. Again, Riley saw the writing on the wall and cut him loose, despite him being the face of that organization for so long. That should tell you something about the supposed "HEAT LIFER".

Suiken

What time it is?
Daps
Reppin
PH
well it's over fellas, getting 2 wins against a 1 seed is good enough.

wade can go, nikola, mcw, grant, can all go honestly. Along with rondo. We prob need to move jimmy as well and do a full rebuild. I was against this but i don't see any other choice
We'll take Butler for 2 second rounders :troll:

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
Fred called out IT on his palming during the post game. Then he said Nico played well and was happy with the open looks he got:snoop:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Show me the questionable foul calls Jimmy got tonight

Do you agree with Hoiberg?

My big concern with Hoiberg is that he refuses to demand accountability from himself and his players. He looks dumb as hell complaining to the officials about players getting calls/non-calls in his favor when the Bulls (mainly Jimmy) have had some in their favor during the season.

KingB137

All Star
Daps
I wish someone would ask Fred why he keeps playing MCW. There was bs being called in this game but that's not the reason we lost. We went up two and he decided kill the momentum by bringimg MCW in the game. Dude needs to get a clue.