World Court finds Israel guilty of apartheid, must end occupation and pay reparations

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
WORK OF FICTION DOESNT RESULT IN JEWISH ARCHITECTURE DATING THOUSANDS OF YEARS BACK THROUGHOUT THE LAND

THE UN CONSISTS OF MULTIPLE ARAB/MUSLIM COUNTRIES AND IS LED BY IRAN

STOP FALLIN FOR THE OKEY DOKE

Colonizer babel. The fact is the jews in israel displaced the native Palestinian population and continue to do so.

idgaf what building existed 2000 years ago or what a fantasy novel says about your great great grandparents.

Just own it :manny: cuz youre not the victim here, you are the bad guy :hubie:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Colonizer babel. The fact is the jews in israel displaced the native Palestinian population and continue to do so.

idgaf what building existed 2000 years ago or what a fantasy novel says about your great great grandparents.

Just own it :manny: cuz youre not the victim here, you are the bad guy :hubie:

U DONT GIVE A FUCC THAT JEWS WERE THERE FIRST AND DISPLACED?

U SOUND LIKE A HONKEY FROM MISSISSIPPI SPEAKIN ON THE NATIVE AMERICANS

AND U MIGHT THINK U GETTIN A PASS CUZ ITS COOL TO HATE ON JEWS NOW.. BUT THAT WONT LAST- THE TRUTH ALWAYS RISES TO THE SURFACE

HAVE SOME SELF-AWARENESS

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
So if Israel can say fukk off to international law, why the fukk should Russia and China obey it?

What's to stop Putin from saying "fukk it" and taking more than Ukraine because those satellite states used to be Russian?

These are the people the West are backing while condemning other countries

Sanctions and SWIFT system

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
What's to stop Putin from saying "fukk it" and taking more than Ukraine because those satellite states used to be Russian?
You’re fukking retarded, all the charges against Israel have been leveled at Russia. Russia like Israel a nuclear power doesn’t care about international rules and order and openly defied several UN resolutions and Putin has been declared a war criminal by the IOC

Russia doesn’t care because the IOC doesn’t have an army. The only thing stopping Russia is U.S. and EU arms and sanctions and the Ukrainian army.

China literally put 1,000,000 Muslims in internment camps and is in the process of eradicating Uygur Muslim cultural heritage

Who’s going to enforce that?

Nobody. No Arab countries are sanctioning Israel, no country is blockading Israel, no country is declaring war on Israel.

Typical international grand standing. It’ll get the Twitter fingers tweeting though.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The flimsy claims that (Semitic) Jews lived here 2000 years ago...we European converts should inherit it 😂
The majority of Israelis are immigrants from neighboring middle eastern countries

the 20th century, approximately 900000 Jewsmigrated, fled, or were expelled from Muslim-majority countries throughout Africa and Asia. Primarily a consequence of the 1948 Arab–Israeli War, the mass movement mainly transpired from 1948 to the early 1970s, with one final exodus of Iranian Jews occurring shortly after the Islamic Revolution in 1979–1980. An estimated 650000(72%) of these Jews resettled in Israel.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
You’re fukking retarded, all the charges against Israel have been leveled at Russia. Russia like Israel a nuclear power doesn’t care about international rules and order and openly defied several UN resolutions and Putin has been declared a war criminal by the IOC

Russia doesn’t care because the IOC doesn’t have an army. The only thing stopping Russia is U.S. and EU arms and sanctions and the Ukrainian army.

China literally put 1,000,000 Muslims in internment camps and is in the process of eradicating Uygur Muslim cultural heritage

Nobody. No Arab countries are sanctioning Israel, no country is blockading Israel, no country is declaring war on Israel.

Typical international grand standing. It’ll get the Twitter fingers tweeting though.
Oh hey you stopped cosplaying Toussaint

One step away from fakkitry. Salute :obama:

Now you're just half a fakkit, Yasuke :umad:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
League of Nations has been a defunct organization for 100 years. United Nations replaced and supersedes them. ICC/ICJ is part of the UN.
The League's Mandate legally defined Israel's borders (and Jordan's) and the UN accepts as valid the borders created by it. The UN resolution adjusting those borders was neither implemented nor accepted, so can't supersede it as the neither the UN General Assembly nor the ICJ have legislative power.​

Last edited:
Daps
i just want to say, as a native american, leave me out of it. i'm off killing innocent people regardless of the cost
its 2024 and i answer to god.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
BUT WHAT U DOIN RIGHT NOW IS CALLED WHITESPLAINING
god damn the nerve of white people never ceases to amaze me. this dude really thinks hes not white lol

when half the thread made no sense, i had to unignore that chump to see what kind of nonsense he'd be spouting this time. i enjoyed his lies about 'ancient jewish architecture' as well as the implication that there were no arabs in the levant before islam :bryan:

but what else can you expect from a grown ass man that types in all caps?

he types like that so he can appear more 'down' almost as if he thinks people of color are stupid and below him

but there is a bright spot to unignoring him, and that's that i can neg his matzo slurping ass again

:pacspit:

back to ignore, FGGIT!