World Court finds Israel guilty of apartheid, must end occupation and pay reparations

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
What are the enforcement mechanisms? Economic sanctions? Travel and visa bans to all member countries?

I hope they have some way to make Israel feel the hurt, otherwise it just makes it look like a kangaroo court.

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
LIES LIES N MORE LIES

IT WAS ARABS WHO WAGED WAR (MULTIPLE TIMES) AGAINST JEWS BECAUSE THEY DIDNT WANT TO SPLIT THE LAND THAT WASNT THEIRS TO BEGIN WITH

THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN SMART TO AGREE TO THE 1948 PROPOSAL AS OPPOSED TO GREEDILY TRYNA KEEP IT ALL TO THEMSELVES

WOULDVE BEEN THE FIRST TIME THEY COULD CALL THEMSELVES A SOVEREIGN NATION

Hey guys thats a nice piece of land you got there. accept this new population taking over a chunk of your land....OR ELSE.

yeah great deal. :skip:

youre the villian here "retard"

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Hey guys thats a nice piece of land you got there. accept this new population taking over a chunk of your land....OR ELSE.

Man I'd pop that nikka so quickly if he spout this bullshyt in front of me. My tolerance is zero for these people and I pray for the day I run into someone like @Sccit and I hope they are confident enough to repeat Zionists bullshyt over and over again.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

ONCE AGAIN.. WAS NEVER THEIR LAND.

ARABS LITERALLY NEVER HAD SOVEREIGNTY OVER THAT LAND..

U KNOW WHO DID? JEWS

SO YES.. WHEN A PROPOSAL COMES ALONG BY THOSE WHO GOVERN THE LAND TO SPLIT IT 50/50 BETWEEN ARABS AND JEWS, WOULD BE WISE TO PUT YOUR GREED ASIDE AND TAKE THE DEAL INSTEAD OF TRYING TO KILL ALL THE JEWS.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Man I'd pop that nikka so quickly if he spout this bullshyt in front of me. My tolerance is zero for these people and I pray for the day I run into someone like @Sccit and I hope they are confident enough to repeat Zionists bullshyt over and over again.

WHY ARE U SO WILLING TO FIGHT FOR ARAB ZADDY WHEN THEY CALL U SLAVE AND OPPRESS YOUR PEOPLE IN GAZA?

ARE U UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT THEY WOULD FIGHT FOR U LIKE THIS??

Last edited:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
WHY ARE U SO WILLING TO FIGHT FOR ARAB ZADDY WHEN THEY CALL U SLAVE AND OPPRESS YOUR PEOPLE IN GAZA?

ARE U UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT THEY WOULD FIGHT FOR U LIKE THIS??
Please go talk this fukk shyt with confidence in front of a bunch of minorities. PLEASE.

The difference between you and me is I shyt on racist with confidence, in front of them and their families and I dare them to do something about it because I know I'm on the right/moral side of the argument. If somebody is willing to hurt me for that, I'm willing to kill them for it.

Youse a bytch and when you are burning in hell ain't no Zionist gonna be able to send yo pink ass a life line because they'd be burning right next to you.

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
ONCE AGAIN.. WAS NEVER THEIR LAND.

ARABS LITERALLY NEVER HAD SOVEREIGNTY OVER THAT LAND..

U KNOW WHO DID? JEWS

SO YES.. WHEN A PROPOSAL COMES ALONG BY THOSE WHO GOVERN THE LAND TO SPLIT IT 50/50 BETWEEN ARABS AND JEWS, WOULD BE WISE TO PUT YOUR GREED ASIDE AND TAKE THE DEAL INSTEAD OF TRYING TO KILL ALL THE JEWS.
your fantasy novels mean nothing to me.

the facts are, there was already a group of people living there. zionists came to the land and displaced the natives.

i have no dog in this fight, i just recognize oppression when i see it :manny: .

the end. stay mad evildoer.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps

the facts are, there was already a group of people living there. zionists came to the land and displaced the natives.

i have no dog in this fight, i just recognize oppression when i see it :manny: .

Don't belive your eyes, history books, records, or scholars and ethnographers. Believe this one guy on the internet posting zionist sources
illegal-refugee-ship.jpg

These Jews from Europe at a Palestinian port actually never came to Palestine. They were always there, according to OP

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Please go talk this fukk shyt with confidence in front of a bunch of minorities. PLEASE.

The difference between you and me is I shyt on racist with confidence, in front of them and their families and I dare them to do something about it because I know I'm on the right/moral side of the argument. If somebody is willing to hurt me for that, I'm willing to kill them for it.

Youse a bytch and when you are burning in hell ain't no Zionist gonna be able to send yo pink ass a life line because they'd be burning right next to you.

BRO U MISSIN THE ENTIRE POINT

DO U NOT REALIZE THAT THE PEOPLE U CAPIN FOR ARE THE RACISTS?

THERES AN ENTIRE CITY IN GAZA FOR BLACK FOLKS CALLED AL-ABEED (CITY OF SLAVES)….. THEY LITERALLY REFER TO BLACK PEOPLE THERE AS SLAVES

ITS EMBARRASSING THE WAY YOURE WILLING TO GO TO BAT FOR THE SAME PEOPLE WHO OPPRESS U

MEANWHILE I AINT SHOW NOTHIN BUT LOVE AND SPEAKIN NOTHIN BUT FACTS IN THIS THREAD

HALF THE PEOPLE HERE DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT A MIZRAHI JEW IS

:mjlol:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

IT HAS NOTHIN TO DO WIT FANTASY NOVELS… THIS IS RECORDED HISTORY. AND THERES LITERALLY TONS OF ARCHEOLOGICAL EVIDENCE TO BACK IT UP, INCLUDING THE BEIT-HAMIKDASH (HOLY TEMPLE IN JERUSALEM) WHICH IS STILL STANDING AND PREDATES ANYTHING ARAB/MUSLIM….

TO ADD TO THAT, JEWS WERE LIVING THERE ALL THROUGHOUT THE 1900S, WELL
BEFORE 1948…

BUT IT WAS GOVERNED BY THE BRITISH .. SO WHEN THEY AGREE TO SPLIT IT BETWEEN ARABS N JEWS, ITS SOME “VILLAIN” SHIIT TO SAY “NOOOO!! WE GUNA KILL JEWS HERE BECAUSE WE WANT IT ALL TO OURSELVES!!!”… A HISTORY OF SUCCESSFUL CONQUEST LEFT THEM FEELIN THEMSELVES BEYOND REALITY.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Don't belive your eyes, history books, records, or scholars and ethnographers. Believe this one guy on the internet posting zionist sources
illegal-refugee-ship.jpg

These Jews from Europe at a Palestinian port actually never came to Palestine. They were always there, according to OP

IF U DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT A MIZRAHI JEW IS HOW CAN ANYONE TAKE U SERIOUSLY??

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
BRO U MISSIN THE ENTIRE POINT

DO U NOT REALIZE THAT THE PEOPLE U CAPIN FOR ARE THE RACISTS?

THERES AN ENTIRE CITY IN GAZA FOR BLACK FOLKS CALLED AL-ABEED (CITY OF SLAVES)….. THEY LITERALLY REFER TO BLACK PEOPLE THERE AS SLAVES

ITS EMBARRASSING THE WAY YOURE WILLING TO GO TO BAT FOR THE SAME PEOPLE WHO OPPRESS U

MEANWHILE I AINT SHOW NOTHIN BUT LOVE AND SPEAKIN NOTHIN BUT FACTS IN THIS THREAD

HALF THE PEOPLE HERE DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT A MIZRAHI JEW IS

:mjlol: