World Court finds Israel guilty of apartheid, must end occupation and pay reparations

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Every Palestinian DNA test I see are largely Levant. 50% or more. The Levant are the original inhabitants of the area right? I believe this is the case for most Jews too?

My overall point is, Jews haven't lived there in large numbers for 1000 years before the 1940s, so what makes it okay to take it over then? What makes it not colonialism?

PALESTINIANS ARE ORIGINALLY ARABS BRO…. FROM SAUDI ARABIA…. SURE OVER THOUSANDS OF YEARS THEY MIX IN WIT THE POPULATION AND DEVELOP LEVANT TRACES IN DNA… ASHKENAZI JEWS EVEN HAVE IT. AS WELL AS EUROPEAN DNA FROM BLENDING IN WIT EUROPEANS OVER THOUSANDS OF YEARS… POINT IS, IT WAS THE KINGDOM OF JUDEA… THERE WAS NEVER A SOVEREIGN NATION CALLED PALESTINE. IT WAS ONLY MADE UP TO ERASE JEWISH PRESENCE.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Arabs are invaders because they apparently moved in after the fukking ROMANS kicked Jews out :dead:

He says this with a straight face.

Eastern Europeans can kill them and take their land because they share a faith with those original inhabitants.

There's no logic, reason or moral weight behind any of these stupid arguments. It's only enforced by brute force.

I UNDERSTAND THIS IS ALL NEW TO YOU AND YOURE HAVING CENTURIES WORTH OF CONFLICT CRAMMED INTO YOUR MIND OVER THE SPAN OF A FEW MONTHS VIA TIKTOK UNIVERSITY

BUT WHAT U DOIN RIGHT NOW IS CALLED WHITESPLAINING

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
nikkaz just be talking all loud like they be knowing
:russ:

Y'all don't know nothing about any damn thing concerning sht that happened before you
Just read the news and go :yeshrug:

BIG FACTS

IM THE ONLY ONE HERE WHOS BEEN ENTRENCHED IN THIS CONFLICT FOR 30+ YEARS

AND THESE WEIRDOS HAVE THE NERVE TO TRY N EDUCATE ME OVER SOME MEME THEY SAW ON THEIR INSTAGRAM

SIT BACK N LISTEN TO THE SOURCE WHEN WE TALKIN .. JUST LIKE U WOULD WANT WHITE PEOPLE TO LISTEN WHEN U EXPLAIN BLACK HISTORY AS OPPOSED TO TRYNA TELL U HOW THEY KNOW BETTER THAN U

HAVE SOME SELF-AWARENESS

mag357

Superstar
Daps
BIG FACTS

IM THE ONLY ONE HERE WHOS BEEN ENTRENCHED IN THIS CONFLICT FOR 30+ YEARS

AND THESE WEIRDOS HAVE THE NERVE TO TRY N EDUCATE ME OVER SOME MEME THEY SAW ON THEIR INSTAGRAM

SIT BACK N LISTEN TO THE SOURCE WHEN WE TALKIN .. JUST LIKE U WOULD WANT WHITE PEOPLE TO LISTEN WHEN U EXPLAIN BLACK HISTORY AS OPPOSED TO TRYNA TELL U HOW THEY KNOW BETTER THAN U

HAVE SOME SELF-AWARENESS

:dahell:

:wtf:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You have Israelis saying they're actually foreigners due to the spread of Islam there. They're saying they're Gulf Arabs that just stayed after the conquest.

WHY DID THEY REFER TO THEMSELVES AS ARABS BEFORE JEWS GAINED SOVEREIGNTY??

LOL

WHEN DID “PALESTINE” BECOME A NATION??

USE SOURCES OUTSIDE OF YOUR ARAB PROPAGANDA PIECES

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally a little bit of good news. The world is going to move forward with or without the US.
I said a few months ago that the US would be smart to start shifting alliances toward Saudi Arabia if they want to continue having a presence in the Middle East. Israel has written their own death sentence since Oct 7. They could have gotten what they wanted if they hadn’t been so savage toward Palestinians over the years. But they wanted the land for themselves. Now look…everybody hates them. :yeshrug:

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I said a few months ago that the US would be smart to start shifting alliances toward Saudi Arabia if they want to continue having a presence in the Middle East. Israel has written their own death sentence since Oct 7. They could have gotten what they wanted if they hadn’t been so savage toward Palestinians over the years. But they wanted the land for themselves. Now look…everybody hates them. :yeshrug:

I don’t know that going Saudi is the move. We just need to mind our own business unless there’s a reason not to.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
We already have Jordan, Egypt, and Bahrain

We literally don't need Israel.

Obama knew this and wanted peace with Iran. Those fakkits kept torpedoing peace talks. They immediately got that clown Trump to kill a deal

These fakkits spy on us, bribe our politicians, tell us to fukk off when we try to reign them in.

They are not our fukking allies, they are a liability