World Court finds Israel guilty of apartheid, must end occupation and pay reparations

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Yo @Sccit just a question. A quick one because I generally don't put a lot of attention into what's going on in that part of the world.

Would you think it's okay for Black Americans to go to West Africa and set up shop because that's our ancestral homeland? And I don't mean go over there and follow the laws and customs of a country, but to go over there with the help of the West and create a whole new country where African Americans get preferential treatment over the current native population? I just need for you to answer that question. I don't need anything else from this.

MOST OF THE CURRENT POPULATION IN WEST AFRICA IS NATIVE TO THAT LAND… PALESTINIANS ARE INVADERS WHO CAME FROM SAUDI ARABIA AFTER THE ROMANS CONQUERED AND KICKED OUT THE JEWS… SO ITS A FALSE EQUIVALENCE FAM.

THIS WOULD BE MORE LIKE NATIVE AMERICANS DECOLONIZING CALIFORNIA AND CREATING THEIR OWN COUNTRY THERE. WHICH I 100% BELIEVE WOULD BE JUSTIFIED.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
LMAOOOO

MOST PALESTINIANS ARE ARABS WHO ORIGINATED IN SAUDI ARABIA AND CONQUERED THE LEVANT … THEY MADE THEIR WAY VIA SYRIA, LEBANON, AND JORDAN

STOP SPREADING THIS NONSENSE

PALESTINIAN IDENTITY DIDNT EXIST UP UNTIL JEWS GOT SOVEREIGNTY.. ONLY TO DRIVE JEWS OUT…. BEFORE THAT, THEY REFERRED TO THEMSELVES AS ARAB

DO MORE RESEARCH IF U WANA SPEAK ON THESE TOPICS

Absolute nonsense. It's not eons ago when most of "Israel" was Arab. It's not eons ago that Theodor Herzl was looking for a homeland for Jews. Zionists were looking at multiple locations including Africa...the historical claim to Palestine was made up after as justification. The flimsy claims that (Semitic) Jews lived here 2000 years ago...we European converts should inherit it 😂

No one is buying this propaganda. You want us to ignore all reason and common sense.

You should definitely do some more research on this!

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
MOST OF THE CURRENT POPULATION IN WEST AFRICA IS NATIVE TO THAT LAND… PALESTINIANS ARE INVADERS WHO CAME FROM SAUDI ARABIA AFTER THE ROMANS CONQUERED AND KICKED OUT THE JEWS… SO ITS A FALSE EQUIVALENCE FAM.

THIS WOULD BE MORE LIKE NATIVE AMERICANS DECOLONIZING CALIFORNIA AND CREATING THEIR OWN COUNTRY THERE. WHICH I 100% BELIEVE WOULD BE JUSTIFIED.
Every Palestinian DNA test I see are largely Levant. 50% or more. The Levant are the original inhabitants of the area right? I believe this is the case for most Jews too?

My overall point is, Jews haven't lived there in large numbers for 1000 years before the 1940s, so what makes it okay to take it over then? What makes it not colonialism?

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Every Palestinian DNA test I see are largely Levant. 50% or more. The Levant are the original inhabitants of the area right? I believe this is the case for most Jews too?

My overall point is, Jews haven't lived there in large numbers for 1000 years before the 1940s, so what makes it okay to take it over then? What makes it not colonialism?

Arabs are invaders because they apparently moved in after the fukking ROMANS kicked Jews out :dead:

He says this with a straight face.

Eastern Europeans can kill them and take their land because they share a faith with those original inhabitants.

There's no logic, reason or moral weight behind any of these stupid arguments. It's only enforced by brute force.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps

The fact that they're CACS with money so spineless fakkits like the dude you replied to will automatically hang off their nuts any time they get.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
nikkaz just be talking all loud like they be knowing
:russ:

Y'all don't know nothing about any damn thing concerning sht that happened before you
Just read the news and go :yeshrug:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
So never.

Zionists would start a full scale civil war in the US before they ever allow the government to stop supporting Israel.
:mjlol: you must think history is fiction or something

EVERY country has their moment on the summerjam screen breh, if you think the world is gonna be the same way it is now, forever :mjlol: think beyond your own lifespan nikka

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
The Palestinians are indigenous to that land. They probably became Muslim over a millennia

You have Central/Eastern European converts killing the original Jews and taking their history, land and culture.
You have Israelis saying they're actually foreigners due to the spread of Islam there. They're saying they're Gulf Arabs that just stayed after the conquest.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
:mjlol: you must think history is fiction or something

EVERY country has their moment on the summerjam screen breh, if you think the world is gonna be the same way it is now, forever :mjlol: think beyond your own lifespan nikka
And? :mjlol:

That doesn't change shyt about what l said :mjlol:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Absolute nonsense. It's not eons ago when most of "Israel" was Arab. It's not eons ago that Theodor Herzl was looking for a homeland for Jews. Zionists were looking at multiple locations including Africa...the historical claim to Palestine was made up after as justification. The flimsy claims that (Semitic) Jews lived here 2000 years ago...we European converts should inherit it 😂

No one is buying this propaganda. You want us to ignore all reason and common sense.

You should definitely do some more research on this!

ONCE AGAIN… MORE RETARDATION

THERE IS LITERALLY THE BIGGEST JEWISH TEMPLE IN JEWISH HISTORY (BET HAMIKDASH) STILL STANDING IN JERUSALEM FROM THOUSANDS OF YEARS BACK … PREDATES ANYTHING MUSLIM ….

MOST OF ISRAEL IS MADE UP OF MIZRAHI JEWS….. AND HAVE ZERO CONNECTION TO EUROPE……

BUT U KEEP SPEWING THE SAME EASILY DEBUNKABLE TALKIN POINTS

WHY?

BECAUSE YOUR ARAB DADDYS GOT U BRAINWASHED

LOL

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
WORK OF FICTION DOESNT RESULT IN JEWISH ARCHITECTURE DATING THOUSANDS OF YEARS BACK THROUGHOUT THE LAND

THE UN CONSISTS OF MULTIPLE ARAB/MUSLIM COUNTRIES AND IS LED BY IRAN

STOP FALLIN FOR THE OKEY DOKE

you people belong in the ground