World Court finds Israel guilty of apartheid, must end occupation and pay reparations

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I don't know what you're trying to prove with this video.

Palestinians live a sub standard quality of life, with important resources controlled and regulated by Israel.

I know Israel likes to play schematic games and act like because Palestine isn't part of Israel, the situation by definition isn't an apartheid. I'm not falling for that bullshyt.

PALESTINIANS IN ISRAEL WITH ISRAELI CITIZENSHIP HAVE THE SAME LIFE WITH THE SAME RIGHTS AS ISRAELIS LOL….THAT’S NOT WHAT APARTHEID IS .. PALESTINIANS IN GAZA (A DIFFERENT NATION GOVERNED BY PALESTINIANS) LIVE A SUB-STANDARD LIFE BECAUSE THEIR GOVERNMENT CHOOSES TO USE FUNDING ON BUILDING UNDERGROUND TUNNELS AND BUYING WEAPONRY INSTEAD OF ON DEVELOPMENT OF THE COUNTRY… IF HAMAS USED ALL THE FUNDING THEY RECEIVED ON BUILDING GAZA INTO A BETTER NATION, THEY COULDA BEEN SINGAPORE LEVEL BY NOW.

ONCE AGAIN.. THAT IS NOT WHAT APARTHEID IS.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
PALESTINIANS IN ISRAEL WITH ISRAELI CITIZENSHIP HAVE THE SAME LIFE WITH THE SAME RIGHTS AS ISRAELIS LOL….THAT’S NOT WHAT APARTHEID IS .. PALESTINIANS IN GAZA (A DIFFERENT NATION GOVERNED BY PALESTINIANS) LIVE A SUB-STANDARD LIFE BECAUSE THEIR GOVERNMENT CHOOSES TO USE FUNDING ON BUILDING UNDERGROUND TUNNELS AND BUYING WEAPONRY INSTEAD OF ON DEVELOPMENT OF THE COUNTRY… IF HAMAS USED ALL THE FUNDING THEY RECEIVED ON BUILDING GAZA INTO A BETTER NATION, THEY COULDA BEEN SINGAPORE LEVEL BY NOW.

ONCE AGAIN.. THAT IS NOT WHAT APARTHEID IS.
Yes I know Muslims in Israel have the same rights as any other civilian.

You're playing the schematic games I was just talking about. You're acting like because Palestine isn't part of Israel, the fact that they live under Isreal's boot doesn't count as an apartheid.

I'm not a supporter of hamas, but understand Israel put them in power. Yall gotta look inward and question why your last PM was assassinated for seeking a peaceful resolution, and why the man (benjamin netanyahu) who led the campaign calling for his assassination was the same man who supported hamas when he took power.