World Court finds Israel guilty of apartheid, must end occupation and pay reparations

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
FROM WIKIPEDIA.

In the 8th century BCE, the Assyrians referred to a region as Palashtu or Pilistu. In the Hellenistic period, these names were carried over into Greek, appearing in the Histories of Herodotus in 5th century BCE as Palaistine. The Roman Empire conquered the region and in 6 CE established the province known as Judaea, then in 132 CE in the period of the Bar Kokhba revolt the province was expanded and renamed Syria Palaestina.[4] In 390, during the Byzantine period, the region was split into the provinces of Palaestina Prima, Palaestina Secunda, and Palaestina Tertia. Following the Muslim conquest of the Levant in the 630s, the military district of Jund Filastin was established. While Palestine's boundaries have changed throughout history, it has generally comprised the southern portion of regions such as Syria or the Levant

HOW MUCH OF THIS DO YOU AGREE WITH? IT SUGGESTS THAT THE NAME IS FAIRLY OLD.
Basically given land by the powerfull.
THIS IS 100% TRUE

THE ROMANS RENAMED IT PALESTINE AFTER THEY PUT THE JEWS IN EXILE

THEY RENAMED IT AFTER THE JEWS ENEMIES (THE PHILISTINES) IN ORDER TO ERASE JEWISH PRESENCE

THE PALESTINIAN IDENTITY, HOWEVER, IS FAIRLY NEW AND WAS ONLY ESTABLISHED TO COMBAT JEWISH SOVEREIGNTY IN THE REGION
Dat juelz santana:wow:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
god damn the nerve of white people never ceases to amaze me. this dude really thinks hes not white lol

when half the thread made no sense, i had to unignore that chump to see what kind of nonsense he'd be spouting this time. i enjoyed his lies about 'ancient jewish architecture' as well as the implication that there were no arabs in the levant before islam :bryan:

but what else can you expect from a grown ass man that types in all caps?

he types like that so he can appear more 'down' almost as if he thinks people of color are stupid and below him

but there is a bright spot to unignoring him, and that's that i can neg his matzo slurping ass again

:pacspit:

back to ignore, FGGIT!

PUMP YA BRAKES BREH.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
ONCE AGAIN… MORE RETARDATION

THERE IS LITERALLY THE BIGGEST JEWISH TEMPLE IN JEWISH HISTORY (BET HAMIKDASH) STILL STANDING IN JERUSALEM FROM THOUSANDS OF YEARS BACK … PREDATES ANYTHING MUSLIM ….

MOST OF ISRAEL IS MADE UP OF MIZRAHI JEWS….. AND HAVE ZERO CONNECTION TO EUROPE……

BUT U KEEP SPEWING THE SAME EASILY DEBUNKABLE TALKIN POINTS

WHY?

BECAUSE YOUR ARAB DADDYS GOT U BRAINWASHED

LOL
How do they have no connection to Europe when that’s where they came from? They’re literally white people who expelled from Europe :skip:

Lying is like breathing to you Zionists :mjlol:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
So never.

Zionists would start a full scale civil war in the US before they ever allow the government to stop supporting Israel.
Soooooooo............. 1 million people AT MOST are dangerous to the 340 Million other people?

Id slaughter them mfers proudly. Millions of others would also. So I support a civil war of Zionist vs America because it would be over in hours.

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
U DONT GIVE A FUCC THAT JEWS WERE THERE FIRST AND DISPLACED?

U SOUND LIKE A HONKEY FROM MISSISSIPPI SPEAKIN ON THE NATIVE AMERICANS

AND U MIGHT THINK U GETTIN A PASS CUZ ITS COOL TO HATE ON JEWS NOW.. BUT THAT WONT LAST- THE TRUTH ALWAYS RISES TO THE SURFACE

HAVE SOME SELF-AWARENESS
you can repeat something a million times, it doesnt make it true. this isnt about jewish people. plenty of jews are against Palestinian destruction.

this is about people who have lived in that part of the world for generations being displaced and systemically destroyed over decades, with western support.

like i said, youre not the victim, youre the bad guy.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
god damn the nerve of white people never ceases to amaze me. this dude really thinks hes not white lol

when half the thread made no sense, i had to unignore that chump to see what kind of nonsense he'd be spouting this time. i enjoyed his lies about 'ancient jewish architecture' as well as the implication that there were no arabs in the levant before islam :bryan:

he types like that so he can appear more 'down' almost as if he thinks people of color are stupid and below him

but there is a bright spot to unignoring him, and that's that i can neg his matzo slurping ass again

back to ignore, FGGIT!
He still typing in caps?
:dead: kept his ass ignored and will keep it that way :russ:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

back to ignore, FGGIT!

LIES ABOUT ANCIENT JEWISH ARCHITECTURE??

LMAO .. EMBARRASSING

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Basically given land by the powerfull.

Dat juelz santana:wow:

WHAT JUELZ?? THIS IS A KNOWN FACT

PALESTINIANS AS A NATIONAL IDENTITY IS SOMETHING BRAND NEW.. THIS AINT HARD TO LOOK UP

THE NAME COMES FROM WHAT ROMANS RENAMED JUDEA AFTER THE JEWISH ENEMY (PHILISTINES) IN ORDER TO SPITE THE JEWS N ERASE JEWISH PRESENCE

TIME TO HIT THE BOOKS HOMIE

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
How do they have no connection to Europe when that’s where they came from? They’re literally white people who expelled from Europe :skip:

Lying is like breathing to you Zionists :mjlol:

LOOK AT THE TYPE OF 3RD GRADE EDUCATION MUFUCCAZ I HAVE TO DEAL WIT LMAO

MIZRAHI JEWS WERE NEVER IN EUROPE

U JUST EATING WHATEVER THEY FEED U, HUH?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
you can repeat something a million times, it doesnt make it true. this isnt about jewish people. plenty of jews are against Palestinian destruction.

this is about people who have lived in that part of the world for generations being displaced and systemically destroyed over decades, with western support.

like i said, youre not the victim, youre the bad guy.

LIES LIES N MORE LIES

IT WAS ARABS WHO WAGED WAR (MULTIPLE TIMES) AGAINST JEWS BECAUSE THEY DIDNT WANT TO SPLIT THE LAND THAT WASNT THEIRS TO BEGIN WITH

THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN SMART TO AGREE TO THE 1948 PROPOSAL AS OPPOSED TO GREEDILY TRYNA KEEP IT ALL TO THEMSELVES

WOULDVE BEEN THE FIRST TIME THEY COULD CALL THEMSELVES A SOVEREIGN NATION

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN SMART TO AGREE TO THE 1948 PROPOSAL
I agree with this

I honestly don't give a fukk about either side in this conflict, our taxes shouldn't be going to Israel to help fund an apartheid. At the same I feel like those Arabs made a deal with the devil but wasn't happy with the terms and conditions. They went to the cacs for help overthrowing the ottoman empire, then them cacs carved their land up and gave part of it to jews in return.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I agree with this

I honestly don't give a fukk about either side in this conflict, our taxes shouldn't be going to Israel to help fund an apartheid. At the same I feel like those Arabs made a deal with the devil but wasn't happy with the terms and conditions. They went to the cacs for help overthrowing the ottoman empire, then them cacs carved their land up and gave part of it to jews in return.

THERE IS NO APARTHEID BROTHER