Working Out/Maintaining A Nice Body REALLY Requires A Strong Mental Attitude

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
It's not hard once you do it for about two to three weeks consistently and start to see and feel those changes it is easier to follow through but I am speaking about going to the gym the harder part for me is eating right but the gym is easy
The results are what keep people from doing it, like i go on and off but i still notice some of my improvments.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I was doing good from around 2012-2014 but then life happened and I haven't been on the right track. But definitely for 2016, I'm gonna reach that goal. I'm finally in the position where I can keep a consistent gym membership and also eat healthy and clean.
Thats whats up in 2016 throw me them digits ma:jawalrus:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Same here. My thing is whatever your motivation is, its better than having ZERO motivation. I like looking my best. I like the confidence it gives me towards the opposite sex. If thats being vain then its whatever. Ill be lying if i said thats not one of my main motivators. Of course i have other motivations but i think most people do it for vanity reasons. I got a cousin that will tellya quick that the main reason he stays in the gym is for the ladies. Nothin wrong with that in my opinion:yeshrug:
How are y'all vain? @Rusty Kuntz Because you all take pride in being healthy?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In 2016

funny-gif-Donald-Duck-Daisy-coin-begging.gif

:ufdup: Ya better mess with ya boy now

Daps
Great feeling working out and seeing gains from hard work and dedication!

It is something only you can do for yourself and it is so damn rewarding personally, forget the comments you may get for looking lean but being in good shape and healthy keeps the mind fresher and you happier.

:blessed:

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like going to the gym on my days off around midnight, only thing is my girl wants me around her on my free time. I want to get back in shape but she will have to see me less and less. Even tho I know she want me to be in better shape, she going to have to give me more me time.

Other then that is just about eating right, I will go into a wawa and fukk up some candy or something stupid I should not be eating just to have something to snack on while driving home.

Last edited: