Working for black female managers 0/10 do not recommend

Daps
Women managers are chill as I’m charming in a sarcastic way which smart women like.

My issues came from guy managers who were salty the hotties of the office liked me more than their married with 4 cac asses :mjlol:
Lmaooo nikka you want us to believe that a dragon ball z anime nerd is some smooth ass nikka with women irl?

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
Eh. I worked with many and the problem with female managers were that the other women would hate on her. 9/10 I'd be forced to play liaison between both parties. With that said, women usually start off trying to play hardball and sound tough but eventually calm the fukk down after they realize you know what you're doing. It also helped that I was usually the one who would calm shyt down.

I wouldn't say they were any different from any other manager I've had. shyt, the best manager I did have was some old cac.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
My favorite boss was a black woman shout-out to Jessica. I was fukkin inmates shyt was pretty much a open secret and she never even questioned me. That black woman held me down! :salute:

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
I had a mixed bag with black female managers. My last one, who just left for another position, was salt of the earth. Very accommodating, always looking out for us who reported to her. Lots of tears when she left. The other one, at my old job, also in the clinical research industry, started out cool, but she tried to short me on my review when I left for a position in another department. The broad who replaced me was tight with her (still couldn't determine if they was lovers on the low), and when I was training her, she wasn't paying attention half the time, even when I was showing her complex Excel reports with some funky formulas and stuff. She was just happy to be off the clinical study she was working on. I had told her to pay attention, but she was more interested on posting scriptures to her FB friends. So naturally when I left, she was screwed. I had told my new manager about the situation, and sure enough, the broad was hit when it was time to run these different reports and what to do when stuff wouldn't work. She told her manager (my old one) that I never trained her and showed her anything, which was a straight up lie. The broad took her word for it, and tried to mess up my money on my year end review, tryna hold her homegirl down. It was dirty pool. And then she had the nerve to hit me on LinkedIn :scust::mjtf::martin::what::childplease: Needless to say I rejected it. Goofy bald headed broad....

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I've held many positions in Tech.
I've had male and female bosses.
The females were all far superior than all male bosses I've had.
Not only better but far better.
A female boss easily has more empathy and is willing to listen to you instinctively and even possibly biochemically, unless you married to her than it's the opposite, than male bosses.

With that said i've had white female bosses, black, brown and one oriental.
They all were pretty equal and were all my favorite bosses, all the worst were all males.
No offense but you probably have feminine or Mamas boy energy

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've had a lot of bosses on my career, both men and women. I would say it's kind of even. I really have no preference.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women managers are chill as I’m charming in a sarcastic way which smart women like.

My issues came from guy managers who were salty the hotties of the office liked me more than their married with 4 cac asses :mjlol:

I swear something is wrong with a lot of y’all. Homies name is really Frieza 666. Yeah fukking right Frieza. Yeah fukking right.

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
From my experience if she married to a Cac and you are a black man you are fukked