Working for black female managers 0/10 do not recommend

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
it depends on the person, not the colour. Plenty of awful managers who should not be dealing with people.

I've had white, black and Asian female managers who were all solid and helped me out in my career.

My current manager is an Indian woman. I was worried at first that she would try and stiff me, but she's been a breath of fresh air from my previous male manager. I like that she hasn't come in pretending that she knows everything and is open to listening to us. But is also realistic to know that she has bosses as well.

That kind of acknowledgement that we as a team can only do our best, goes a long way toward mutual respect and a good work environment. A manager looking out for their team means we'll make sure things run smoothly as we know we have our manager's trust.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yep I worked in TSA and those upper mgmt women was the woat....:scust: only 1 of them was cool...

Daps
Yep I worked in TSA and those upper mgmt women was the woat....:scust: only 1 of them was cool...
What is with the airport but that most attitude having bytches work there? I worked as a baggage handler for Reagan airport and every tsa joint I met was sassy and bytchy. Now I’m in retail and these women cool and laid back lol

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
What is with the airport but that most attitude having bytches work there? I worked as a baggage handler for Reagan airport and every tsa joint I met was sassy and bytchy. Now I’m in retail and these women cool and laid back lol

#facts... just bossy for no reason i think its a power trip:mjlol: