Working for black female managers 0/10 do not recommend

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've had two female bosses, one Black one White, that weren't good bosses but I've had horrible male managers also.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
:patrice:

I've been in the IT field for about a decade. I've worked under two black women, and they were two of the best bosses I've ever had in any field.

I've also worked as a security guard during my college years, and the female higher-ups only looked out for the ppl in their clique, or the ppl they were trying to fukk

I think in general some ppl are good leaders and some just aren't at the end of the day

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I've never understood these racist and prejudiced beliefs about managers. The individual is either good or bad tired of the white supremacist talking points especially coming from black people.
Stop being a fakkit. Almost no one is giving generalizations. People are speaking from their personal experience which as you can see, varies greatly.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
ive never see this thing you call empathy.

white female managers usually sing song company policy and hide behind someone else for the dirty work.

You definitely get plantation mammy black bosses, especially in hourly positions...but ironically I've found more black women in the corporate world especially, to be more compassionate. You get the occasional alpha boss bytch who's trying to prove some shyt, but most have been cool to me.

I've just had run ins with short, blonde hair, white women for some reason in hourly gigs as well as the corporate world. Them bytches are devious for some reason.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
One mistake brehs make about about black managers especially the women is that they will have your back cause we all black.

Nope!

They will be hard on you because they do not want black folks looking dumb in corporate.

My Jamaican boss is very cool outside of work but when it’s work time she has no issues calling me out. The good thing is when we began working together she def had more personal meetings with me than the other new guys who were not black

rico_ens

Pro
Daps
The only time I’ve had someone literally tell me “ I’m your boss” is by a woman

Women for the most part, shouldn’t be in charge of men
100% agree they go over board with that shyt next gotta be central or south American men straight boot lickers.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
I unfortunately have had bad experiences with black female managers. The ones I’ve encountered have power issues. That definitely doesn’t mean that every black women is like that, but it’s been my experience.