Working for black female managers 0/10 do not recommend

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
White woman was covering overtime for Saturday a cpl weeks ago. Both machines I run were down and electricians said they wouldn't be back up til Monday.

Instead of letting me go home, she gonna tell me to get a bottle of 409 and clean:mjlol:

I politely sat on my ass and watched YouTube the entire shift

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Worse manager was a black women and a white women who was going through a divorce.

The black manager made my life a living hell and was mad i didn't want her. She was throwing the p*ssy st me crazy but I kept it professional. bytch made me leave the job. Writing me up all types of crazy shyt

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I’m a wonderful manager. Let you pick your projects, stay out of your way, empower you to tell people “no” or that they’re taking too much of your time.

Haters :rudy:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've had both types.The bytch female boss & the warm nurturing type.From my experience, the best female bosses are the ones who grew up a tomboy.Chicks who were daddy girls.Engaged in boyish activities like climbing trees & sports;instead of playing with barbies.When they know how to balance that with their soft/nurturing side and blend it with some leadership qualities!?:ohlawd:..Helluva boss..Helluva fukkin boss:banderas:...Deep down, there's really nothing that can inspire the drive of a man like the feminine charm of a woman.I've worked for two like that.Got the job done & somehow made cold corporate environments feel warm & cozy.Maybe these types are rare & I've just been lucky:yeshrug:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The only Good female managers I have had was an Indian one who was happily married (to an Indian man) with kids, and a Older Black lady who was happily married to a Black Man and had sons thus she viewed me in that lens.

Anything else (single black women especially) are usually horrible because they tend to be insecure in their abilities thus over compensate by micromanagement/being a bytch.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:beli: Yeah and no...

Storytime, my boss as a intern was a black woman and she was well-rounded. She held the marsupial down, but at the same time spanked the marsupial when I was out of line. I'm thankful for her because she talked me about punctuality and taking my job serious, versus some old cac that didn't mind my tardys, but will write about it on the sly because "lack of confrontation.

Now....HR, ooOof :huhldup: .

Had a HR that was a fukking Pitbull and actually brought the entire workplace into racial harmony because they all hated her evil ass.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Been good to me :manny:

One thing I noticed about black women managers is that the atmosphere is a bit chill. They are with the shyts when the time is needed, and will make sure schedules are fair and to the point.

Also they keep it more a bean versus a white manager because they in the same boat as a worker, ten times over because of their color and stature :mjpls:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
White bosses offend me due to white supremacy.

Black female bosses offend me due to nature and universal law#TheChildOfMan:wow:

But if the woman is fine,it completely changes the dynamics. Even if she is mean,goofy,seems to have a bone to pick. I will just view it as a challenge and sexual tension. Ill never forget this carmel black/filipina manager we had. Was she good at her job? The question is would she have made a great wife/mother? Thats what needs to be asked when they hire women as managers. Because really its one in the same:respect:

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Some of y'all just have been conditioned to love working for White people and don't even realize it.

Black people tend to be some of the best when it comes to managing positions and overseeing a workforce or department because we're usually the most relaxed and understandable.

Shyt, man or woman you can give me a Black manager/boss any day and I'll be the happiest employee at work.