Working for black female managers 0/10 do not recommend

Frieza666

Roll with the punches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lower East Side
Women managers are chill as I’m charming in a sarcastic way which smart women like.

My issues came from guy managers who were salty the hotties of the office liked me more than their married with 4 cac asses :mjlol:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I must admit I haven’t worked directly for a woman yet in my first career. But it’s a good chance I will in the future as this agency has a lot of females. So at that point I’ll be able to provide a statement. And I’ve only had a handful of females ever work directly for me 3. And had a bunch in my companies but I relied on the PSGs mostly.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
If you do your job as required, you good with black men and women. Its them CACs and Mexicans thats a pain.
often times its not we need to work harder, its you need to work harder, and im supposed to be not smart enough to recognized the difference.

then when they recognize the sapience, I'm supposed to feel sorry for them for having sapience, as if that is going to pay any bills. i cant take that to my landlord. then its all my riches will be found in heaven.

daemonova

Daps
Any walmart worker try to give the kid the goodies yet op ?
them cash cards let you take 500 dollars out a day, take 480 out. go to work. throw the 480 at her big ass forehead.

that should help.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
often times its not we need to work harder, its you need to work harder, and im supposed to be not smart enough to recognized the difference.

then when they recognize the sapience, I'm supposed to feel sorry for them for having sapience, as if that is going to pay any bills. i cant take that to my landlord. then its all my riches will be found in heaven.

Most jobs with metrics usually point to the problem person. You do your part, then you good.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
I've had female and male managers, black and white, I've never noticed any kind of difference in performance based on identity. Maybe I can connect a bit more with the dudes personally because I'm comfortable having real discussions about sports at work and my own biases prevented me from talking to the females about sports that enabled me to be closer to the males.

daemonova

Daps
Most jobs with metrics usually point to the problem person. You do your part, then you good.
they dont care about metrics, they care about results, and whoever they can put pressureon to achieve those results is all the effort they looking to exert. right now there is dude in Stockbridge Georgia chain-smoking weed filled swishers, no danger in getting fired. right now there is a meathead space cadet in Covington Georgia not stocking the dairy cooler, no danger in getting fired.

but let me be fair and say this isn't inclusive to black female managers

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
I can count on my hand how many Black female superiors that I had to answer to. All two or three of them were cool.

Dontdoit3

All Star
Daps
I’m lucky. Ive had 4 black men (1 jamacain, Haitian, American, St. Lucian) as bosses. They were the best and always looked out for me. I had 2 Hispanic women as bosses. 1 was horrible and the other one was excellent. Never had a black woman as a boss.