Working for black female managers 0/10 do not recommend

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
Been in medical case management for several years now so I’m used to working around tons of women….. have had 6 female supervisors over the years…. Out of the 6, 4 were black women and the other 2 were white….

Only 1 of them were good at what they did and actually had emotional intelligence without being blinded by their ego….

The other 5 were ALL pieces of shyt…. Ego driven, wanted to prove they were the boss, didn’t know how to talk to people (particularly non gay black men), always had to remind people they were the boss, passive aggressive, over reacting, 2 faced, be nice to you when face to face but secretly be writing you up or spying on you behind your back, bring their problems from home to work with them (if they got into a fight with their husband or if they were on their period, chances are they were gonna take it out on you)….. all types of shyt I could go on and on.

All in all I HATE having female bosses…. And yes, sometime black females are the worse ones… I think the money they make, their education, accolades etc etc make them feel like they have a license to be an a$$hole, overly entitled… that ego boost is real.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think of all my managers and rank them from worst to best. The list would start with 4-5 female managers. Black, white, brown whatever. Women in general are the worst at being in leadership positions.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does that woman really believe if a BM typed that shyt it would be an uproar. Like why the fukk you blatently lying :mjlol:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they dont care about metrics, they care about results, and whoever they can put pressureon to achieve those results is all the effort they looking to exert. right now there is dude in Stockbridge Georgia chain-smoking weed filled swishers, no danger in getting fired. right now there is a meathead space cadet in Covington Georgia not stocking the dairy cooler, no danger in getting fired.

but let me be fair and say this isn't inclusive to black female managers

You right.
They'll have a group where only 2 or 3 people are actually doing the work, and the supervisors will out the entire work load on the performers. This is happening a lot im understanding these days.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
We use to bust checks in the 90s as crew. First rule of thumb: avoid the black women. They used to make shyt extra difficult but since we was illegal I get it now.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
I've never understood these racist and prejudiced beliefs about managers. The individual is either good or bad tired of the white supremacist talking points especially coming from black people.

Yup.

Working in retail/customer service you can easily tell if a mug is good at what they do or not.

Whether they last name is Anderson or Ortega is irrelevant.

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
I've held many positions in Tech.
I've had male and female bosses.
The females were all far superior than all male bosses I've had.
Not only better but far better.
A female boss easily has more empathy and is willing to listen to you instinctively and even possibly biochemically, unless you married to her than it's the opposite, than male bosses.

With that said i've had white female bosses, black, brown and one oriental.
They all were pretty equal and were all my favorite bosses, all the worst were all males.
I work in “tech” and my best manager was a black woman. Actually two of my top three were both black women and the third was a white woman. All my worst bosses have been men. Particularly bad was an Asian man.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Women managers are chill as I’m charming in a sarcastic way which smart women like.

My issues came from guy managers who were salty the hotties of the office liked me more than their married with 4 cac asses :mjlol:
People in general are salty when you they see you are extra spicy with other workers. Females can do this to especially if it’s a female who doesn’t like you but her co workers do.

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
in jobs where everyone is black or its a lower wage environment they’re the fukkin worst

in mixed environments they’re cool bc they can’t really be on that bullshyt they’ve had to tone it down to go corporate. white and indian women on the other hand…

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Not that i have this issue anymore because i am the boss but you'll find in your travels that a lot of women in power are lazy and incompetent.

That's not to hate on women because some are GREAT at what they do but there's many who only got hired because they were a woman... so they bypass more qualified men

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
If you do your job as required, you good with black men and women. Its them CACs and Mexicans thats a pain.
I'm not going to get into race, but there are those out there in management whom if you work under them, simply doing your job is not enough.

They get these new positions and suddenly expect everyone else to bow down to them.

You can be the most productive and professional employee, but she will have it in for you mainly because you are not going out of your way to acknowledge her constantly (kiss ass).