Women reject 95% of potential partners on dating apps

Daps
i turn down 100%.... i'm not in them shyts :umad:

seems like a waste of time

ok so i am out of town so i figured... why not try this tinder thing out where nobody knows me lol
OMG this shyt is crazy, it's like everyone i like is a match :pachaha:
and i'm just liking anybody if their profile makes me laugh lol
and it's just like i thought. a complete waste of time. i should be asleep now :gucci:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
ok so i am out of town so i figured... why not try this tinder thing out where nobody knows me lol
and it's just like i thought. a complete waste of time. i should be asleep now :gucci:
For women it's fish in a barrel.

Daps
For women it's fish in a barrel.

yeah it's crazy. i'm about to delete the app, it's gonna have my phone blowing up. ima stop playing with these fine young men lol

Not only that but notice how she said she went to sleep alone so even if you get right swiped it doesn't guarantee you a date because women go on there seeking an ego boost.

you created a whole narrative with bold and outlined words, for what breh? lol, show me where i said that, i haven't even slept yet :mjlol::umad:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
yeah it's crazy. i'm about to delete the app, it's gonna have my phone blowing up. ima stop playing with these fine young men lol

you created a whole narrative with bold and outlined words, for what breh? lol, show me where i said that, i haven't even slept yet :mjlol::umad:

My point is that you were bored and went on there to click around you noticed that everyone you swiped right on matched you, You went to bed.

I promise you no dude goes on tinder because he's bored, he's looking for a date.

You proved the point of the OP without saying it.

Daps
My point is that you were bored and went on there to click around you noticed that everyone you swiped right on matched you, You went to bed.

I promise you no dude goes on tinder because he's bored, he's looking for a date.

You proved the point of the OP without saying it.

well just speak on behalf of your fellow men. no need to create scenarios that you think i'm doing lol :yeshrug: i wish i went to bed!

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
When you value success in other areas of life it doesn't matter. Not depending on others for happiness is the GOAT lifestyle.:manny: Had this one girl tell me how many dudes want her and I'm thinking to myself, "that's not something to be proud of":dwillhuh: especially not knowing how many dudes want to just fukk and dip:mjlol:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
When you value success in other areas of life it doesn't matter. Not depending on others for happiness is one of the best feelings ever. Had this one girl tell me how many dudes want her and I'm thinking to myself, "that's not something to be proud of":dwillhuh: especially not knowing how many dudes want to just fukk and dip:mjlol:

they think dudes using them as sexual objects = value as a human. Not realizing they are a step above a dudes hand and lotion/lube when it comes to options to catch a nut.

Daps
I know this for a fact. I user to swipe right without looking for an hour an still no matches :mjcry:

Luckily, I'm a better in person performer, so it doesn't actually bother me

if you were in my area, i would have like you. i def liked every brehs i came across just to give yall an "ego boost" lol :myman:

happy wednesday yall

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
well yeah

76 percent tinder users are men
28 percent are female
tenor.gif

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps

Thats why it’s so important for brehs not to dwell on the fact that they don’t get any play in their area.

Some brehs do better in big cities, some in smaller, others overseas.