Women reject 95% of potential partners on dating apps

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Don't forget the copious amounts of anti-depressants y'all are consuming. :umad:

And all the dogs, cats and plants y'all are mentioning in those hook-up apps. :umad:

Die alone thinking Idris Elba's going to show up at your doorsteps, brehettes :umad:
Breh I work with older women and they ain’t as depressed as you think. They actually have support groups and shyt

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everybody wants the best thing tho.

People who shop at Wal-Mart want Hermes, but know they can't afford it. Average women have the chance to fuk HVM men, which deludes some of them into thinking they can marry one. Average men are usually pretty clear they can't smash 9+ caliber women.

HVM don't sit average women down and tell them they don't want them like that, they'll just keep smashing. Plus some female echo chambers will actually blame the man.
I was agreeing with your advice by the way. I’m just saying the majority of men know we have to level up and more if you want a top notch woman. It’s women who are delusional about getting on their level.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
nikka there's tons of guys out here in Santo Domingo right now. And Santo Domingo is not sosua. I was just having a conversation with a brother from Atlanta who was a civil engineer, we were talking about the shytty infrastructure of Santo Domingo compared to the 500 year old buildings in Colonial Zone.

How is it out there? How much do u need a month to live in either SD or Sosua?

And are u saying dudes are struggling with women there too?

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Again y'all are confused. The thread op is about tinder, an app for short term sexual hookups. No one's holding out for Trevante in this case, they're swiping right?left? I dunno, whichever one is accept, matching, and getting the " out of their league ":umad: dikk that week:umad:

Women have jobs, credit cards, mortgages, 10 year birth control, abortions and 24/7cctv monitored childcare services at their disposal, the 1950s shaming tactics have lost their luster:umad:

If Tinder is an app for hook ups, why do majority of women put “no hook ups” on their profiles? :jbhmm:

Even @Booksnrain said in this very thread she had that on her profile too

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Funny story. I had been talking to this childless, never married chick a year older than me for a couple weeks. She wants to be a "married mother." Great - 'cause I want to be a married father.

I sent her a text Monday afternoon and got no response when I went to sleep. No response Tuesday. Yesterday morning, she texted me good morning and then proceeded to say she likes to "see how long it takes for someone to reach out to me if I don't reach out to them." Needless to say, I called her out on that childishness and she then tried to make it about me.

Play games in your mid-30s 'cause Trevante is around the corner, brehettes :mjlol: :mjlol:

:mjlol: some chick kinda did that to me

I went out with some chick I met on Hinge a month or so ago. We was already hitting it off on FT and on the date. Seemed like a good probability I could have brought her home but it was a Saturday night and my homeboys wanted to go out and I wasn’t in a rush anyway.

We supposed to meet that Monday at my crib. I told her before we even met I’m not a chaser. Also told her I think internet dating is lame and unnatural. Monday came and she didn’t hit me up at all so I didn’t hit her up :yeshrug:

Tuesday and Wednesday pass still no contact. She randomly texts me Thursday “you were right about internet dating” then blocks my number :mjlol:

She was also in her mid 30s :unimpressed:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's harsh but you just gotta accept realities and either level up or stay miserable. Double standards for both genders are abound and men lose out on this one, it is what it is. The thing is though, once you hit that upper level as a man, you have the most leverage when it comes to sex and relationships; can't be pressured into either due to scarcity(and we don't have any external pressure saying our "leverage" has to end in our 30's if we can take care of ourselves too).

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I understand your logic but this is bad advice. If a man is looking for something serious, leading with the same style as someone just looking to smash is a bad move on his part.

That's like me telling you to keep entertaining a women who asks you for money before you ever go out because providing is a prerequisite for a relationship.

:mjlol:

You can say women should humble themselves but that doesn’t mean we just accept any old thing.

A question that needs to be answered is why are American and I guess possibly Canadian women the only “independent “ women that want to be provided for? :jbhmm:

I overall agree with your logic btw.

sosayeth

All Star
Daps
Men need to all become the top dog, so that there is no top dog. How do we do this? is this even possible? lol.

Women will just move the goal posts.

I understand your logic but this is bad advice. If a man is looking for something serious, leading with the same style as someone just looking to smash is a bad move on his part.

The difference between "looking for something serious" and "just looking to smash" is looks.
Again, the difference between "looking for something serious" and "just looking to smash" is looks.
For the third time, the difference between "looking for something serious" and "just looking to smash" is looks.

Why do y'all think a dude who gets serious interest from a woman once every three years is trying to run game on you?
And before you deflect, no - this guy does not have any room to be "picky" and wait for Rihanna. That does not happen in the real world.

That's like me telling you to keep entertaining a women who asks you for money before you ever go out because providing is a prerequisite for a relationship.

This would be a fair analogy if said woman struggled with receiving interest from men. ANY man, not just the Trevantes, Odells and MBJs she wants. A respectable guy would not take seriously a woman who he can tell goes out with a different guy four times a week, but is asking him for money as a prerequisite to linking up.

Last edited:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
My mom had two single friends that died this year. One was 40ish and the other 60ish. No one found them for days because they lived alone. You not going to tell me they didn't wish they had a family and a husband around them. That's what's awaiting alot of these women. Dying alone. And those HVM that were playing with you will be LONG GONE.

Just happened to the ex of a friend of mine. That alone shyt is no joke but people wanna keep lying until their cats are eating their corpses.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Funny story. I had been talking to this childless, never married chick a year older than me for a couple weeks. She wants to be a "married mother." Great - 'cause I want to be a married father.

I sent her a text Monday afternoon and got no response when I went to sleep. No response Tuesday. Yesterday morning, she texted me good morning and then proceeded to say she likes to "see how long it takes for someone to reach out to me if I don't reach out to them." Needless to say, I called her out on that childishness and she then tried to make it about me.

Play games in your mid-30s 'cause Trevante is around the corner, brehettes :mjlol: :mjlol:
She sounds unwell mentally.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Just happened to the ex of a friend of mine. That alone shyt is no joke but people wanna keep lying until their cats are eating their corpses.

Especially over the age of 40. I'll admit that I'm #GMB, but at least find a quality and in-shape woman that will hold you down in your later years. Not even your wife, but someone of quality.