Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So @tuckdog I'm supposed to get rejected by them
qW3Z5yM.gif
Instead of jacking off to her?

Man fukk the entire premise of this thread:mjlol:

On some real shyt you don’t have to either one.
:yeshrug:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You spoke your opinion on matters of what other women do with their lives. Which they obviously don’t care about. That’s not facts. That’s your own value judgement, which they weigh as less valuable than their own experiences. Lol!
:mjlol:
As for incentive, that’s not true. The reason women need to be incentivized these days are due to factors you keep overlooking. In dealing with average men, it’s not an equitable situation. Because they are taking on most of the risk, most of the shame if something goes wrong, most of the hassle, and dealing with dudes she doesn’t feel, who also can be just as disrespectful, inconsistent, entitled, as guys she attracted to. Then, when you add in the fact that some attractive dudes legitimately are nice, but a basic dude is over there making demands and dogging chicks out, it’s even worse.:yeshrug:That’s the mentality behind the dating game these days in many women’s heads. So I repeat. What’s the answer to this? Women had a specific set of social requirements back in the day, as well as shaming mechanisms in place and restricted economic opportunities. So majority just dealt with whatever in their own ways. Also divorce was discouraged too. People in my family had a litmus test for women complaining about marriage back in the day. It was “is he beating yo ass?” “Is he paying the bills?” “Then what u complaining about?!”:russ: So what if the sex wasn’t good? So what if he had a family across town? So what if he belittled you? So what if you ain’t even attracted to him like that? Is he providing and is he relatively non-violent?

But now it’s not like that. Women paying their own bills. Social norms are becoming more relaxed. They are moving, traveling, participating in different fields, bossing up....and now that they have more autonomy, they have the right to request more equitable incentives from the dating market. Now they want sexual satisfaction, equal respect, and they won’t tolerate that “men will be men” stuff anymore, especially from somebody they not even feeling like that...because they don’t have to in order to survive. So until these women see the benefit of taking Ls they mulling over in their heads with average dudes on their levels, this ain’t gon change.:francis: The crazy part is entire generations of women from THAT era prepped us to be that way because of what they went through themselves and as soon as them kids got grown or that dude retired and was gonna be around 24/7, even the traditional ones chucked deuces and bounced. Silver divorce is hilarious to me because it says that a woman...at her most vulnerable age...has been so fukking irritated in her 25+ year marriage that she is willing to face dying alone and view that as liberating rather than stay on a job she’d never retire from in marriage. As social stigmas become ever more relaxed, we will see even more of this.

I think that we need to be honest about the nature of relationships and their value and how they can be improved to be more attractive to the average person in today’s society where they can elect to chill rather than be stressed for a regular person.

I know this has made some dudes mad. But we’ve talked about women needing to be incentivized to get into relationships. But i actually feel the same way for men too. Men are withdrawing from relationships as well. And I can’t blame them either...
Which would you choose? Chilling at home non-stressed with some anime and stacking money...or baby mama drama, working to the bone to give it away to some entitled bytch that you get sick of looking at who also plays touch me not with the p*ssy, has you doing a bunch of shyt you don’t feel like doing on your time off and never reciprocates?

I mean you say women shouldn’t need to be incentivized but they do because times have changed. However men need to be incentivized too. The answer is right there in our faces but I don’t want to give it away just yet.:francis:

You not making sense @Booksnrain

If you not a high value woman, you're not going to get and keep a high value man. You are playing yourself long term. You are doing your kids a disservice creating a broken family.

Yes, some basic average men are shytty people but, because most women are basic and average themselves, they have a much better shot at securing happiness with an average man than going after a HVM who will not want them.

I'm also not buying your comments about not caring about having anyone. No one willingly wants to be alone.

My mom had two single friends that died this year. One was 40ish and the other 60ish. No one found them for days because they lived alone. You not going to tell me they didn't wish they had a family and a husband around them. That's what's awaiting alot of these women. Dying alone. And those HVM that were playing with you will be LONG GONE.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Lot of second grade level readers in this thread.

Just read a few pages of @JQ Legend patiently repeating himself multiple times, very clearly (I woulda said fukk it and called y'all retards.)

Until they're 45 and ALL THAT STOPS. What don't y'all get.

A lot of y'all in here are like women and think life ends at thirty-seven or something and everything you had before will just automatically continue on some sort of a linear path.

The reason women are so wrongly assured of that is because they truly lack analytical skills. That's why @Booksnrain ignored my post much earlier in this thread, 'cause it was very clear. What women can't wrap their heads around is... "This Frankenstein monster guy I thought I'd give a shot made a sexual comment three messages in. That must mean he ONLY wants sex," is just retarded female "logic." Like I said to the other female poster here, sex is THE prerequisite to a relationship for pretty much all men. Stop dismissing what men are telling you women... each and every one of the ugly guys that you bushed for making a sexual joke "too early" would have fallen in love* with you after y'all slept together. That's FACTS.

*Pointing out I'm exaggerating here, because I know you'll use this as a digression point.
I get that part but why concern yourself. Were going marry some of these women or just have a good time. If they want to chase dikk to 45 let them

sosayeth

All Star
Daps
I get that part but why concern yourself. Were going marry some of these women or just have a good time. If they want to chase dikk to 45 let them

Why should men who want a monogamous relationship concern themselves with three-fourths of women trying to hold out their longest for Michael B. Jordan or Odell Beckham, Jr. when they're nothing special themselves...........? If you want to pump and dump until your deathbed, do you. The real question is why are you concerned with men who desire a relationship?

sosayeth

All Star
Daps
My mom had two single friends that died this year. One was 40ish and the other 60ish. No one found them for days because they lived alone. You not going to tell me they didn't wish they had a family and a husband around them. That's what's awaiting alot of these women. Dying alone. And those HVM that were playing with you will be LONG GONE.

The unmarried, childless eighty year old black woman who lives across the street from my mom has no one to check in on her besides my mom. Apparently she hurt her back the other day and had to beat around the bush to ask my mom to pick up food for her.

Sounds like a great way to end up.

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
No, you don't, 'cause it's clear women don't understand the older they get, the "singler" they'll stay trying to hold out for Trevante.
Again y'all are confused. The thread op is about tinder, an app for short term sexual hookups. No one's holding out for Trevante in this case, they're swiping right?left? I dunno, whichever one is accept, matching, and getting the " out of their league ":umad: dikk that week:umad:

Women have jobs, credit cards, mortgages, 10 year birth control, abortions and 24/7cctv monitored childcare services at their disposal, the 1950s shaming tactics have lost their luster:umad:

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
The unmarried, childless eighty year old black woman who lives across the street from my mom has no one to check in on her besides my mom. Apparently she hurt her back the other day and had to beat around the bush to ask my mom to pick up food for her.

Sounds like a great way to end up.
Well over 50% of black men under 50 are childless, so you should probably be warning yourselves of this fate.

sosayeth

All Star
Daps
Again y'all are confused. The thread op is about tinder, an app for short term sexual hookups. No one's holding out for Trevante in this case, they're swiping right?left? I dunno, whichever one is accept, matching, and getting the " out of their league ":umad: dikk that week:umad:

Women have jobs, credit cards, mortgages, 10 year birth control, abortions and 24/7cctv monitored childcare services at their disposal, the 1950s shaming tactics have lost their luster:umad:

Don't forget the copious amounts of anti-depressants y'all are consuming. :umad:

And all the dogs, cats and plants y'all are mentioning in those hook-up apps. :umad:

Die alone thinking Idris Elba's going to show up at your doorsteps, brehettes :umad:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Great post.

But what you don't seem to understand and no one else has mentioned is whether women actually know what their level is. Most do not.

Men and women generally don't know what their level is, but let's be honest most men don't know their value. Especially the crop of dudes whove been coming up with no dad, uncle or granddads. Women know at the very least their attention is desired by dusty dudes and simps, but men don't have simps or dusty females who will be desperate for our attention.

For a lot of dudes they're not even a consideration. Getting his foot in the door aint even possible because its a "hell no" on sight. Online dating paralyzes women with choice, and destroys whatever little self esteem a regular or below average dude has. It's a toxic environment to meet people who want anything serious.

Hell even if youre not serious and you're just looking for sex, online dating will still be a challenge if you aren't looking your best as a man.

sosayeth

All Star
Daps
Funny story. I had been talking to this childless, never married chick a year older than me for a couple weeks. She wants to be a "married mother." Great - 'cause I want to be a married father.

I sent her a text Monday afternoon and got no response when I went to sleep. No response Tuesday. Yesterday morning, she texted me good morning and then proceeded to say she likes to "see how long it takes for someone to reach out to me if I don't reach out to them." Needless to say, I called her out on that childishness and she then tried to make it about me.

Play games in your mid-30s 'cause Trevante is around the corner, brehettes :mjlol: :mjlol:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You not making sense @Booksnrain

If you not a high value woman, you're not going to get and keep a high value man. You are playing yourself long term. You are doing your kids a disservice creating a broken family.

Yes, some basic average men are shytty people but, because most women are basic and average themselves, they have a much better shot at securing happiness with an average man than going after a HVM who will not want them.

I'm also not buying your comments about not caring about having anyone. No one willingly wants to be alone.

Did they have kids?