Women reject 95% of potential partners on dating apps

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Note to all brehs:

If you are pulling women easily online, that means you're probably top-shelf.....which also means you're probably feasting on broads a couple of notches below your level. Either looks or money/education etc.

You probably need to be approaching models and doctors in person as you might be selling yourself short.
I don’t like dating sites because most of the women are below what I’d pull in real life,But the truth is yeah, them 6,7,8’s are in my inboxes. :manny:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dudes in here are in so much denial. I’ve legit heard this women themselves. That they’re perfectly fine with having one fly dude for sex, another dude for her emotional needs, another nikka to pay her bills and another waiting in prospects.

This is pure fantasy breh. You think women stay 22 and beautiful forever?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I get what u saying but their logic wouldn’t matter if men who aren’t eating just left dating apps altogether

The reason the stats favor women is because of these undesirable men. The stats are literally saying that. A low percentage of men are getting matches while a high percentage of women are. Remove all undesirable men and the percentage of men getting matches will be 100 or damn near. And they would only be matching with the best chicks there which would leave a cool 60-70% of the women on these apps with 0 matches at all.

@Booksnrain even said herself she and other women match with men they don’t find attractive only to barely respond to him soon as he say the wrong thing. Remove these men from the app and their matches diminish drastically if not completely. :unimpressed:
That is what will happen eventually. Free range Humans is becoming a thing.

But not right now.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t like dating sites because most of the women are below what I’d pull in real life,But the truth is yeah, them 6,7,8’s are in my inboxes. :manny:

I feel like im a dime to 3-4s but i gotta approach the 8-10s myself and its 50/50 :ehh:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Never used a dating app so I wouldn't know

Prolly put a major block on the easy ass I've could've gotten, but since I'm pretty big on meaningful relationships instead of casual hook ups it never interested me in the first place

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Some are cool and know the deal, some aren’t :manny:

A lot of women I run across now, are legit gmb as well. So if they want dikk then they want it from a non clingy attractive dude
Sounds like you're using exceptions in your circle to overrule the majority

Women generally speaking do not like being pump and dump status

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I feel like im a dime to 3-4s but i gotta approach the 8-10s myself and its 50/50 :ehh:
3-4’s :whoa:

I never go that low breh breh
I must be much more picky then cause i swipe left at least 90% of the time, then again im not just looking to smash so im not the average dude on there.
Same, I’m really picky as well. I’ll “match” with a good portion and won’t even bother messaging because they just don’t seem like my type. Like not even worth dealing with for sex.

This is pure fantasy breh. You think women stay 22 and beautiful forever?

What are you trying say :dahell:

Women can do what they want. Stop trying to shame women in behaving a certain way.

If they want to fukk attractive dudes until they’re in their late 20s or late 30’s then so be it. That’s their choice.

Just like as a man you have the ability to work on yourself, get your money, finances, appearance up then date a younger woman.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

Women like sex too. Women have sexual needs too. That’s all I’m saying. If they’re choosing casual sex why not it be with a dude they’re attracted to. This thread is purely about trying to shame women into behaving a different way.

dave

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
not on the apps anymore but when i was on Tinder back in its heyday 2014 :whew:

if you’re not good looking, avoid dating apps and talk to women IRL.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are you trying say :dahell:

Women can do what they want. Stop trying to shame women in behaving a certain way.

If they want to fukk attractive dudes until they’re in their late 20s or late 30’s then so be it. That’s their choice.

Just like as a man you have the ability to work on yourself, get your money, finances, appearance up then date a younger woman.

I’m not shaming. I’m saying it’s fantasy breh. One, only the most attractive women can have 10 nikkas paying their bills, buying them cars, taking them on vacation and all that other stuff you talking about. And two, it doesn’t last. That sort of stuff is conditioned on the woman being young and beautiful. Who is paying a 40 year old broad’s rent?

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps

They don’t but they like being pumped and dumped by dudes they consider unattractive even less. Women tend to take calculated risks. Commitment is ultimate desired from a biological standpoint. So yeah we like the idea of nesting and playing house and raising kids.

...but not if forced to do it with mates they don’t like. And if there aren’t any other forces at work to coerce them into those unions, they’ll procreate with the ones they want, raise the kids, then kick it casually with attractive males in their circle for their sexual needs or urges.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Women like sex too. Women have sexual needs too. That’s all I’m saying. If they’re choosing casual sex why not it be with a dude they’re attracted to. This thread is purely about trying to shame women into behaving a different way.
No one is shaming women in here , it's more of discerning the truth from these statistics:

- Women are more selective than men - Fact

- Women are hypergamous daters - Fact

- Due to the more selective nature of women does this naturally create a shortfall of men who receive a disproportionate share of attention from the majority of women - Fact

- Do these men take advantage of this and have way less of an incentive to settle - Fact

So due to all of the facts that I mentioned, women should go into this understanding if casual sex is your desire then by all means you'll have endless opportunities for that but understand that these men that are getting all the attention are way more likely to play you and use you for sex because they have the options. For average or regular dudes it's a numbers game and you have to cast your net far and wide to catch what you can catch :yeshrug:

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Great so if that’s the case, why are we even talking about women giving chances to unattractive dudes online who escalate to sex quickly? Knowing that, this is why I said we have unreasonable expectations of women especially in online settings.:yeshrug:

Because you making assumption that swiping right means they find you attractive. Some women swipe right not because you are attractive to her in a real way, but because you the most normal thing out of thousands of weirdos so she figures she’ll at least try.:mjlol:Women filtering through racists, white guys (if you were me), dudes with no pics, dudes with pictures of dogs/cats/possums (true story), dudes with girlfriends, dudes with nothing but body shots, dudes with profile pics that look like serial killers, too old, too young. Then there’s dudes with Fukk boi comments in their profiles, dudes who off grip telling you they only there to hook up, dudes with bitter diatribes, bisexual dudes, dudes trying to finesse threesomes, dudes telling women they can’t stand them...ect.

So in a lotta cases, if she swiped on you, it’s not because she finds you attractive. You just at least in the pool of normal.
That’s the first issue. Second issue is even those basic normal dudes who she matched with will STILL be just as rude, obnoxious, sex-driven, as anybody else when they DO make it to the comments.:deadmanny:

Which is still wrong. The crux of your entire position is the assumption that less attractive men are more amenable to relationships and behave better than high value, attractive men. This is a common social lie, so I understand why you believe it. You giving your own gender too much credit in spite of never having dealt with them romantically. We gotta stop lying like being unattractive in today’s world of fantasy makes people more amenable to relationships. It doesn’t. In fact, some of these men are just as bitter and angry that they don’t have the SAME ability as their attractive peers to smut women out and they are looking for that opportunity AND that is compounded in an online setting where they can be particularly bold. I know just as many attractive people who are true romantics as I know ugly ones who got two different side chicks. Divorce court alone is evidence of this. Dudes that look like whole thumbs be cheating on their queens.:mjlol: (And vice versa because I know women got issues too)

But this reality in spite of the lie you’ve been fed about men is exactly WHY women view the dating game the way they do. You touching the core of the issue without acknowledging it.
Women have observed that ain’t no difference between dealing with an ugly dude or an attractive dude. A Christian one or an atheist. A rich one or a poor one. Because guys from all walks of life are playing these games and there’s no longer any incentive to put up with it. Soooo they might as well at least get it in with the fine ones.

If you dispute what women themselves have caught onto...that they can get screwed over by a regular degular just as easily as they can get screwed over by a guy who makes them wet, and thus are only dealing with the latter because in today’s society there’s no incentive for them to do otherwise —then there is no debate. The sky is blue but you saying it’s green.:hubie:

Society would have to be reset to a period of utter revocation of female civil rights to get to the “reality” you want. When Armageddon hits, then chicks will choose up on ANY dude, take on all the risks and hassles of pregnancy, stress, sexual shame, for a dude she can’t get wet for and she’ll put up with him doing the same shyt attractive men do. Ya know why? Because that’s the only thing she can do just to make it. But until then, chicks will complain online about being single, but still only consider men they genuinely want because many think the juice ain’t worth the squeeze when she can chill, make money, get dikk whenever and be at peace.
:yeshrug:

tenor.gif

Really tried to finesse on some
ugly men won't cheat
:mjlol:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
This is answer here and I wish nikkas knew it. If you could convince ugly nikkas to do the same (which is slowly happening) shyt will be fine.
The funny thing about this is most of these chicks and dudes aren’t even really ugly. They just online where everybody feels like they are prizes. I think normal people just get caught up in that. So normal people need to use dating apps sparingly because they don’t shine in those environments.

I also think excessive pickiness is a defense mechanism as well for a lot of women. That “elbows too pointy” shyt ain’t just a male trait.

Pickiness for a lot of women is their first line of defense against dudes they dealt with in the past who WERE average and still got played. It can also be a smokescreen for shyt they need to fix in themselves. A major psychological theme is choosing emotionally unavailable people. Why do they do it? Well because deep down inside they aren’t ready for a relationship or don’t want the potential hurt. So they deal with emotionally unavailable men to have some control over who hurts them. If a player hurts you, oh well. You kinda knew the deal. You cut your losses and lick your wounds online with the other hoes that got that good dikk but couldn’t reel him in.

But when you put in effort, gave some regular dude a chance, got serious with him, hell might have even gotten sprung, and he fukks you over...that’s like 100 times worse because yo Fallopian tubes clowning you.

“Girl...you let DIS nikka play you!?! Why was he even in here?!”

And it’s even worse if he didn’t even fulfill any biological imperatives these chicks crave but didn’t get in early childhood. Like being taken care of and doted on.

And this is especially the case with a lotta chicks on dating apps. I mean, we dealing with a lotta chicks with abandonment issues, validation issues, daddy issues....I mean there are legitimate reasons for female pickiness but a lot of the women on these dating sites...trust me...you don’t want them to swipe left. They’ll fukk your world up.:yeshrug:

Last edited: