Women reject 95% of potential partners on dating apps

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
3-4’s :whoa:

I never go that low breh breh

Same, I’m really picky as well. I’ll “match” with a good portion and won’t even bother messaging because they just don’t seem like my type. Like not even worth dealing with for sex.

What are you trying say :dahell:

Women can do what they want. Stop trying to shame women in behaving a certain way.

If they want to fukk attractive dudes until they’re in their late 20s or late 30’s then so be it. That’s their choice.

Just like as a man you have the ability to work on yourself, get your money, finances, appearance up then date a younger woman.

No one is shaming women to do anything :gucci:

Just telling them be more realistic whether with their standards or expectations

They don’t but they like being pumped and dumped by dudes they consider unattractive even less. Women tend to take calculated risks. Commitment is ultimate desired from a biological standpoint. So yeah we like the idea of nesting and playing house and raising kids.

...but not if forced to do it with mates they don’t like. And if there aren’t any other forces at work to coerce them into those unions, they’ll procreate with the ones they want, raise the kids, then kick it casually with attractive males in their circle for their sexual needs or urges.

That last part doesn’t even make sense :dwillhuh:

They raise families with the ones they want but kick it casually with the ones they want? :dwillhuh:

Most women won’t even get sex from men they find the most desirable especially on a regular basis. There wouldn’t be so much unhappiness, bitterness, complaining etc if y’all really could just dial up a handsome man to come take care of your sexual needs anytime y’all want :unimpressed:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
They don’t but they like being pumped and dumped by dudes they consider unattractive even less. Women tend to take calculated risks. Commitment is ultimate desired from a biological standpoint. So yeah we like the idea of nesting and playing house and raising kids.

...but not if forced to do it with mates they don’t like. And if there aren’t any other forces at work to coerce them into those unions, they’ll procreate with the ones they want, raise the kids, then kick it casually with attractive males in their circle for their sexual needs or urges.
Exactly I speak from experience

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
tenor.gif

Really tried to finesse on some
ugly men won't cheat
:mjlol:
I swear that shyt irritates the hell outta me. It’s all one variation of the same tactic to get chicks to open up.

Girl we be watching divorce court seeing trolls dogging out gorgeous women. Pastors and heads of the church and upstanding men treating their chicks like dirt. Women not listening to the stuff a lotta dudes peddling no more. They finally watching what they do.

And now...they see the way the regular Joe get down. That you just as likely if not MORE likely to have a married professor that looks like Bob Sagat’s thumb in your DMs as you are a fine dude....it ain’t working.

We gotta try some different things to make shyt work.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
tenor.gif

Really tried to finesse on some
ugly men won't cheat
:mjlol:

Yea only thing is no one actually said that. You at least have a chance at a relationship with a man who is your equal while you have 0 chance at one with one above your league. That’s all any of us was saying, and that is a fact. :unimpressed:

You’re literally the only woman here co signing what she’s saying, mainly because she’s reading what she wants to read and responding to shyt I didn’t even say. :francis:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I swear that shyt irritates the hell outta me. It’s all one variation of the same tactic to get chicks to open up.

Girl we be watching divorce court seeing trolls dogging out gorgeous women. Pastors and heads of the church and upstanding men treating their chicks like dirt. Women not listening to the stuff a lotta dudes peddling no more. They finally watching what they do.

And now...they see the way the regular Joe get down. That you just as likely if not MORE likely to have a married professor that looks like Bob Sagat’s thumb in your DMs as you are a fine dude....it ain’t working.

Chick told me she got played something serious by an ugly dude, but now she just wants @Serious for casual fun. :hubie:

Daps
Maybe but if those guys aren’t interested in dating it doesn’t matter too much. It actually makes it easier for both sides. None of it is easy but if people are serious they generally will have opportunities. Every chick that’s older isn’t damaged goods as every dude that’s older isn’t damaged goods.

Here is the rub ... let's expand this to a societal scope.

Men tend to earn the most money in their life between 45 and 60.
Men pay most of the taxes.
Men build communities.

Women use public services more than men.
Women do almost 80% of the consumer spending in the States.

If those men aren't getting the women they want, there is no reason to stick around. They take their assets, money, tax receipts, and skills with them upon leaving elsewhere.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Here is the rub ... let's expand this to a societal scope.

Men tend to earn the most money in their life between 45 and 60.
Men pay most of the taxes.
Men build communities.

Women use public services more than men.
Women do almost 80% of the consumer spending in the States.

If those men aren't getting the women they want, there is no reason to stick around. They take their assets, money, tax receipts, and skills with them upon leaving elsewhere.
Ummmm relative to the US, where they going?

Actually this isn’t close to reality or happening if our life time so I don’t even get mentioning this.

Daps
Ummmm relative to the US, where they going?

Actually this isn’t close to reality or happening if our life time so I don’t even get mentioning this.

Quite a few men are starting to go global. It is a trickle now, but it will increase.

As to your second sentence, I will disagree. Look at the inner city communities. No growth or development in those areas. I would bet that more than a few are man deserts.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA

It seems like you and @paperbag 's viewpoints on this is that men will be men regardless which is true to an extent but again I think y'all are giving most men too much credit:manny:

We really don't get attention like that and the majority of dudes I know just take what we can get, just speaking for myself personally I don't even go out or socialize like that and I'm a huge introvert, where I would find the opportunity to cheat is a mystery to me, I'd be pretty gassed if a girl accused me of cheating on her because clearly she must pretty damn highly of me to think I'm in large demand like that :mjgrin:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Many men are starting to go global. It is a trickle now, but it will increase.

As to your second sentence, I will disagree. Look at the inner city communities. No growth or development in those areas. I would bet that more than a few are man deserts.
“Many” is probably anecdotal and not a sizable movement. If you have something that points to this been a measureable seismic trend then happy to hear it.

In terms of communities I don’t think that is based on men leaving and taking resources with them. Systematic racism and it’s spider-webs sure. 6 cert brehs leaving.............not so much.

No offense this so far fetched or down the horizon I don’t see the point.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
No one is shaming women to do anything :gucci:

Just telling them be more realistic whether with their standards or expectations

That last part doesn’t even make sense :dwillhuh:

They raise families with the ones they want but kick it casually with the ones they want? :dwillhuh:

Most women won’t even get sex from men they find the most desirable especially on a regular basis. There wouldn’t be so much unhappiness, bitterness, complaining etc if y’all really could just dial up a handsome man to come take care of your sexual needs anytime y’all want :unimpressed:
Now you are contradicting countless men who have claimed that women have endless opportunities to get smutted out by hot men who don’t want them. Which is it?:patrice:
It’s pretty simple.

Chicks would rather procreate with the men they want or not at all unless there are dire social/existential circumstances at play or they get romanced/woo’ed into wanting another type of guy. In the past, social norms were designed in part to restrict female access to opportunities to keep them helpless enough to ensure that they all but HAD to choose up on dudes they weren’t necessarily feeling. After all, like the men in my family jokingly say...”what the hell else was she gon do”.:pachaha:Get back in the kitchen and shut up unless you wanna deal with this shyt or stay in your daddy’s house. Well that p*ssy insurance for average men is gone to some extent. A lotta average women will still give average dudes a chance irl. But it’s gotta be something real and worth her time.

Keep in mind. While I’m telling you this...I don’t necessarily think any of this is for the best. :pachaha:I mean not every chick is getting piped down by Idris every night. Sure. But others are just complaining online but still keep the p*ssy gates closed. Some chicks are willing to take this shyt to the grave if they can’t get what they want. This is the first time in the history of man that the average age of motherhood is pushing early 30s and chicks divorcing in their retirement.:mjlol:

I’m honestly thinking we are going to lose entire generations over this shyt if men and women don’t get their shyt together.:yeshrug:Then again some
chicks getting artificially inseminated or adopting so I dunno.

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
It seems like you and @paperbag 's viewpoints on this is that men will be men regardless which is true to an extent but again I think y'all are giving most men too much credit:manny:

We really don't get attention like that and the majority of dudes I know just take what we can get, just speaking for myself personally I don't even go out or socialize like that and I'm a huge introvert, where I would find the opportunity to cheat is a mystery to me, I'd be pretty gassed if a girl accused me of cheating on her because clearly she must pretty damn highly of me to think I'm in large demand like that :mjgrin:
Things a cheating azz ninja would say for 500 Alex:stopitslime:

:lolbron:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps

Lol! I personally believe there are some awesome guys from all walks of life from handsome to not so handsome.
:yeshrug:

But some women just not feeling their odds. Seeing that men will be men stuff play out in real-time has a lotta chicks p*ssy-clutching. These chicks outchea choosing men like they stock brokers now. They might’ve believed that Disney shyt before but even young chicks are looking at the shyt we as women potentially have to go through and sayin “Nah I’m straight” if the dude ain’t who they want.
If you ask me what women should be doing, I think they should focus more on compatibility. But they aren’t there yet. Men aren’t either. A lotta people exorcising their psychological demons in these relationship dynamics too.:francis: