Women In Baltimore Public Housing Were Forced To Trade Sex For Basic Repairs

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Now here's the thing...everything you said here is true, in theory.

But in real life, the fact is it does come to this. And so:

1. If you agree to the fucced up chit and get what was agreed upon, you took part in the corruption.

2. Like you said: "Does every women do it, no".
So what is all of y'alls' opinion on the women who didn't do it?? Are they fools because they didn't?
Or do they just not love their kids enough? Or if they (*gasp*) found a way to move out, are they unicorns?

I get what you're saying but the choices these women haven't aren't really choices, these repairs and appliances are crucial to living, I mean these women have to choose between not getting a gas leak fixed, or walls repainted properly or mold being taken out of the apartment or a properly working refrigerator to preserve their food. These landlords know this and take advantage.

freetroit

Banned
Daps
Im saying though

These arent men of the same race in this story it is a story of white men doing this

The shyt we allow to happen to black women and black children do not happen in other neighborhoods

Wait let me correct that
What i mean is when men of another race do the same to women of another race they are checked immediately

No asian or white man or spanish man would allow a black man to disrespect their own woman in any sort of way

Did we not just have a story on here of a Pittsburg store owner weeks ago bodyslamming and beating up a black woman cause she asked to use a store bathroom?

Then dudes will put up their black power fists and pretend they are so outraged :mjlol:

Then quote malcolm x's quote about how the black woman is the least protected women and say how real the shyt is

But when anyone else says it in context we move goalposts cause they arent daddy malcolm

Once again...

No asian or white man or spanish man would allow a black man to disrespect their own woman in any sort of way

Meanwhile we do it with arab store owners abusing our women, white man in all businesses from landlords to pizza shop owners

Even if these races view the women as bottom feeders as one idiot in here said ...unlike us they will still protect them

That may be true but black women have shown us over the last 40 years that they are not our women

Thats the difference other races of men don't have their women on a i dont need no man campaign. Therefore they are protected

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Again, everything you said here is true.

But, as you yourself just said here - "of course these women had a choice".

I'll give you your props for saying that, because it's niccas in here who don't even think that!
The article also mentioned under aged girls. The whole idea of choice goes out the window in that case

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
you already only payin $50 a month for rent if you chose to let some ragedy super penetrate you for an appliance instead of getting it yourself you clearly have no self worth. The employees that got caught having sex with tennants in exchange for maintenance should be fired at minimum but them chicks coulda said no. you can survive with out a refrigerator fukk that
If they had the means to just up and go buy a new appliance I doubt theyd be living in the projects in the first place:dead:

And in 2018 its damn near impossible to live in an urban area without a refrigerator breh. Especially if you got kids

freetroit

Banned
Daps
you already only payin $50 a month for rent if you chose to let some ragedy super penetrate you for an appliance instead of getting it yourself you clearly have no self worth. The employees that got caught having sex with tennants in exchange for maintenance should be fired at minimum but them chicks coulda said no. you can survive with out a refrigerator fukk that

Why didnt they snitch to the state in the first place?

These janitors are state employees. I thought these men were the building owners but that wasnt true

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
The article also mentioned under aged girls. The whole idea of choice goes out the window in that case

NO...BRUH, if you living somewhere and it comes to your attention that it's muthafuccas like that around,
why isn't your first idea "I need to find a way to get my CHILDREN AWAY FROM HERE"?

That is a choice you can make.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I wish there was a warning for "purposefully dense"

Yes they had a choice

1.Report this and nothing is done about it (look up statics on women of colors success rate when reporting rape and sexual violence)

2. Move, if they could have moved why the fukk would they sleep with these dudes over repair

3. Continue to live in these deplorable conditions with there children

Don't quote me if you gon say some dumb shyt

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
NO...BRUH, if you living somewhere and it comes to your attention that it's muthafuccas like that around,
why isn't your first idea "I need to find a way to get my CHILDREN AWAY FROM HERE"?

That is a choice you can make.
Who lives in the projects by choice? Where else they gonna go?:wtf:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
What's unstated is that all of these women had children but none had men in their life to protect them.

Where were the men? The fathers, the lovers?

How can you call yourself a man, and leave your women to be preyed upon like this?

And in jail isn't a complete answers. Once they're out of jail then what?

this the problem, they choose to have the child with that man, more then likely they knew the man was a piece of sh#t before hand and still went through with it

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
So you think they're stuck there and they should understand they gotta fucc Bookman forever, and that's cool for you?
Of course they are stuck there. Who makes the conscious decision to live in substandard conditions if they don't have to? Of course Im not cool with it which is why I described in an earlier post that America has failed these women

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Of course they are stuck there. Who makes the conscious decision to live in substandard conditions if they don't have to? Of course Im not cool with it which is why I described in an earlier post that America has failed these women

So let me ask you this, and then i'll be through with it:

Now that this situation has come to light, what's gonna improve for anybody?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why didnt they snitch to the state in the first place?

These janitors are state employees. I thought these men were the building owners but that wasnt true
only reason sex for maint was on the table is because the state was slacking to begin with. not providing the bare mins for their tennants