Women In Baltimore Public Housing Were Forced To Trade Sex For Basic Repairs

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
a family "friend" of my dad who has several rental properties tells me when female tenants cant pay rent/are late he makes them give him head or fukks:dwillhuh:.:snoop: nikka is grimey i Stamp and records the shyt also smfh. he rents out rooms in his houses and he almost always chooses single moms black/white/spanish it don't matter. He specifically chooses single good looking women with children to do this shyt.
My uncle a mechanic, said on numerous occasions females have offered him sex or head for auto repairs :deadmanny:

He ain’t tell me if he took them up on the offers tho:dame:

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
Arabs at the corner stores be doing the same thing for groceries.... So much for integration.... Black ppl are in a vulnerable state

Knew of 2 girls I knew since kindergarten doing that shyt to cats at the Arab stores when they was young adults back in old Bed Stuy... the young ladies was pretty flagrant about it too...

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD
My uncle a mechanic, said on numerous occasions females have offered him sex or head for auto repairs :deadmanny:

He ain’t tell me if he took them up on the offers tho:dame:
He prolly did tbh them joints in the hood be phat as hell bro. It’s hard to resist

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
:baldD::baldD:

I was 100% with you til this;

1. There are plenty of decent men in the project--a lot of them are raising children they aint't even there's.

a) Then those men are already spoken for and b) note that I said pull her OUT of her environment, not simply coexist with her IN it.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
You can not pay rent to save your money to move, that's one thing...

:what:

And be evicted? Apartments are renting to people with evictions now? And even if so, move WHERE? The projects are sewed up and if they're living in subsidized housing they most definitely can't afford to pay market rate rent somewhere else.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
:what:

And be evicted? Apartments are renting to people with evictions now? And even if so, move WHERE? The projects are sewed up and if they're living in subsidized housing they most definitely can't afford to pay market rate rent somewhere else.

As I mentioned earlier in here, this is something i've done before.

Landlords are lazy, they don't want to be going to court for evictions - they'd rather have the money.
In my case, I hadn't paid them rent in a month and a half before they realized I hadn't - by the time they sent
that greasy talk letter about how "I'm a good tenant, we'd like to settle this without eviction", I had found another
place on the other side of town and was moving my stuff out. The only mail they ever got as a reply from me was
me mailing them their keys back (from that old address).

There's a way to do anything if you really want to bad enough...

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps

Landlords are lazy, they don't want to be going to court for evictions - they'd rather have the money.
In my case, I hadn't paid them rent in a month and a half before they realized I hadn't - by the time they sent
that greasy talk letter about how "I'm a good tenant, we'd like to settle this without eviction", I had found another
place on the other side of town and was moving my stuff out. The only mail they ever got as a reply from me was

youre awful lucky that you had a lazy landlord.
just because of your isolated experience dont even attempt to spread the myth that that bullshyt is common or likely.
did you have a lease?
your landlord was legally entitled to go to court and obtain a judgement against you
for the rent you didnt pay
for the rent you would have paid till the end of the lease
for rerenting expenses
etc.

furthermore he could have damn sure had a cash judgement entered into your credit report.
which would have fukked your credit up for a min of 7 years

count yourself as lucky and not smart.

dont advise people that stupid shyt.

also did you move from one slum to another?
who rented to you with no rental history?

Last edited:

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Man will you shut the hell up?

No the real reason is this goes on because you guys throw these women into these environments and ask them to help themselves cause you don't build any sort of economy to fix this and instead blame the white man

And your silly ass talking about "single mothers"

Step up for your kids more often and less women would grow up being single mothers. Cause when you desert them whether by just leaving, dying because of being involved in dangerous activities, or going to jail.etc they grow up with a mother who preaches that ""men aint shyt" line and makes them make wrong decisions

@Booksnrain

And are their phones set on record 24/7?

Whose phone is set on record 24/7 to prepare for when someone says wild shyt?

do yall think before you say shyt

Yes all these chicks in projects have phones but not all have smartphones

On what GOVERNMENT phone do you know that people can record something or someone?

Lol that you @Booksnrain. :mjlol:

She ain't cosigning this.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps

:mjlol:
you got lucky with that dumb ass landlord. i'm renting my place out right now and if the tenant is one day past the grace period i gave him then i'm knocking on his door with the lease and getting my money or getting him out.

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
a family "friend" of my dad who has several rental properties tells me when female tenants cant pay rent/are late he makes them give him head or fukks:dwillhuh:.:snoop: nikka is grimey i Stamp and records the shyt also smfh. he rents out rooms in his houses and he almost always chooses single moms black/white/spanish it don't matter. He specifically chooses single good looking women with children to do this shyt.
breh thinks hes winning, buuuut money >>>>> p*ssy, old boys a fukkin dummie

Gravity

Banned
Daps
You dudes want to be females so bad.

Dudes raped minors, used threats of violence, and had these folks living in conditions that threatened their immediate health and all you're concerned about is teaching women a lesson foh.
The fact that lessons aren’t being taught and learned is why we blacks as a collective find ourselves in vulnerable positions like this over and over and over. You’re the one who sounds like a female. Black women refused to be checked and sadly a lot of black men enable the bullshyt. We can all sit up here and post empty ass “damn, that’s fukked up” type comments but how is that going to change anything? We are going to have to stop and analyze the things that we are doing wrong. Not doing so is why we are still currently heading in the wrong direction.

Yes, this is all the way fukked up and it’s a product of systematic racism, but why are people acting brand new and surprised? Black women and children being vulnerable to systematic racism like this is a result of our community’s rejection of patriarchy for the last half century. People keep talking about black men not being around to defend black women as if black women didn’t make the choice to not have black men around. As if they haven’t made the choice to not raise black males to be providers and protectors. Men protecting and providing for the women and children of their community is a patriarchal concept. You don’t get men who provide and protect for women and children by raising them to be male feminists in pseudo matriarchal communities where single women head most of the households. In general, black women(men too because we don’t demand it) have rejected patriarchy and put their faith in the system. This is what we get for that decision. Until the lesson is learned that patriarchy is needed and beneficial to our community, this cycle of vulnerability and dysfunction will continue. So how much do you really care about black women if all you can do is patronize them telling them what they want to hear?

It’s funny because the same people who actively promote feminism while demonizing patriarchy are the first ones to cry about black men not protecting and providing for black women and children. If you don’t believe in traditional gender roles then you shouldn’t have anything to say about black men collectively not being there to protect and provide for black women. It’s that simple. You can’t have it both ways.