Women In Baltimore Public Housing Were Forced To Trade Sex For Basic Repairs

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Imagine thinking sexual assault against women doesn't occur in places where patriarchy exist brehs :heh:

Talk about posting empty "thats fukked ups" then type an essay brehs :dead:

Think there are no Black men in those public housing units who can take justice into their own hands brehs :pachaha:

You don't even know if any of these women kicked men out. They could be doing a bid, could be dead, or they could have left on his own volition :rudy:

Some of yall are so detached from reality and live in a world built on coli logic. Yes, some black women have bought into destructive ideology, yes men being in the homes would be nice, but thats not some guarantee women and children would not be raped and whats done is done and needs to be handled either in court or on the streets. You a p*ssy if you say otherwise.

Last edited:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
The fact that lessons aren’t being taught and learned is why we blacks as a collective find ourselves in vulnerable positions like this over and over and over. You’re the one who sounds like a female. Black women refused to be checked and sadly a lot of black men enable the bullshyt. We can all sit up here and post empty ass “damn, that’s fukked up” type comments but how is that going to change anything? We are going to have to stop and analyze the things that we are doing wrong. Not doing so is why we are still currently heading in the wrong direction.

Yes, this is all the way fukked up and it’s a product of systematic racism, but why are people acting brand new and surprised? Black women and children being vulnerable to systematic racism like this is a result of our community’s rejection of patriarchy for the last half century. People keep talking about black men not being around to defend black women as if black women didn’t make the choice to not have black men around. As if they haven’t made the choice to not raise black males to be providers and protectors. Men protecting and providing for the women and children of their community is a patriarchal concept. You don’t get men who provide and protect for women and children by raising them to be male feminists in pseudo matriarchal communities where single women head most of the households. In general, black women(men too because we don’t demand it) have rejected patriarchy and put their faith in the system. This is what we get for that decision. Until the lesson is learned that patriarchy is needed and beneficial to our community, this cycle of vulnerability and dysfunction will continue. So how much do you really care about black women if all you can do is patronize them telling them what they want to hear?

It’s funny because the same people who actively promote feminism while demonizing patriarchy are the first ones to cry about black men not protecting and providing for black women and children. If you don’t believe in traditional gender roles then you shouldn’t have anything to say about black men collectively not being there to protect and provide for black women. It’s that simple. You can’t have it both ways.
Our community hasn't rejected patriarchy. Society has been systematically removing the black male from the home since slavery. This is nothing new. The only thing that has failed these women is America. We supposedly live in the best country in the world and yet women without the best means are still being subjected to this bullshyt

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Imagine thinking sexual assault against women doesn't occur in places where patriarchy exist brehs :heh:

Think there are no Black men in those public housing units who can take justice into their own hands brehs :pachaha:

You don't even know if any of these women kicked men out. They could be doing a bid, could be dead, or the men could have left on his own volition :rudy:

Some of yall are so detached from reality and live in a world built on coli logic. Yes, some black women have bought into destructive ideology, yes men being in the homes would be nice, but thats not some guarantee women and children would not be raped and whats done is done and needs to be handled either in court or on the streets. You a p*ssy if you say otherwise.
These mofos use tragedy in our race as a means to further agenda. Agendas that are personal and projected onto our entire community. When I see bad things happening in our community to blk men I don't automatically assume the worst or use that as an excuse bash them. They also hide behind these ideologies to cover their own cowardice. That's definitely not the leadership our community needs.

These things happen not b/c blk men aren't around and not b/c blk women didn't want them around. They happen b/c of economic realities and policies that create impoverished situations which make our people easily exploitable within a system of white supremacy.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

You don't even know if any of these women kicked men out. They could be doing a bid, could be dead, or they could have left on his own volition :rudy:

Exactly and im sure most of us no matter how much we lie on the coli most of us in this thread were raised by single mothers

SO are we gonna be blaming our own mothers for being raised alone?

Most of the time it is one of the three options you named....a bid, death or leaving off their own volition and many times its the latter'

I hate when dudes on this website tell all these lies

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
youre awful lucky that you had a lazy landlord.
just because of your isolated experience dont even attempt to spread the myth that that bullshyt is common or likely.

I observed I had a lazy landlord, and I moved accordingly.

And I didn't say that what I did was common or likely...I said that it's an option.

Everybody got choices.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness

Is that what happened in this story?

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Any time an adult sexually assaults a minor is rape :dwillhuh:

Any time threats of violence are used to coerce sex is rape :dwillhuh:

It appears the main thrust of what was going on was women making agreements with The Devil.

A deal is still a deal even with a dirty dealer.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Some of these responses are cringeworthy, I mean some of the vitriol some of you guys have against women is disturbing, more so because a good chunk of you were raised by single moms and I would bet a little money that while no one would admit it on this site, their mom or someone close to them may have had to so some 'things' to get services that should be available to them as part of the lease contract. This has been going on for years and yes the appropriate term that these slumlords do is 'prey' upon these women by with holding neccessities in exchange for sex. Does every women do it, no but it shouldn't have to even come to this and that is the problem.

Last edited:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
It appears the main thrust of what was going on was women making agreements with The Devil.

A deal is still a deal even with a dirty dealer.
Breh there's a reason the term "being taken advantage of" exists. People in a position of power do it all the time. Of course these women had a choice but people do desperate shyt in desperate situations

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Some of these responses are cringeworthy, I mean some of the vitriol some of you guys have against women is disturbing, more so because a good chunk of you were raised by single moms and I would bet a little money that while no one would admit it on this site, their mom or someone close to them may have had to so some 'things' to get services that should be available to them as part of the lease contract. This has been going on for years and yes the appropriate term that these slumlords do is 'prey' upon these women by with holding neccessities in exchange for sex. Does every women do it, no but it shouldn't have to even come to this and that is the problem.

Now here's the thing...everything you said here is true, in theory.

But in real life, the fact is it does come to this. And so:

1. If you agree to the fucced up chit and get what was agreed upon, you took part in the corruption.

2. Like you said: "Does every women do it, no".
So what is all of y'alls' opinion on the women who didn't do it?? Are they fools because they didn't?
Or do they just not love their kids enough? Or if they (*gasp*) found a way to move out, are they unicorns?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you already only payin $50 a month for rent if you chose to let some ragedy super penetrate you for an appliance instead of getting it yourself you clearly have no self worth. The employees that got caught having sex with tennants in exchange for maintenance should be fired at minimum but them chicks coulda said no. you can survive with out a refrigerator fukk that

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Breh there's a reason the term "being taken advantage of" exists. People in a position of power do it all the time. Of course these women had a choice but people do desperate shyt in desperate situations

Again, everything you said here is true.

But, as you yourself just said here - "of course these women had a choice".

I'll give you your props for saying that, because it's niccas in here who don't even think that!