Women In Baltimore Public Housing Were Forced To Trade Sex For Basic Repairs

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
This case overall is fukked up

And with the prosecutor's dropping the charges against Coleman and the other dude hussey last year because the women couldn't remember dates when it happen and some didn't even show up to court , you got 2 crooked ass fools back on the streets and about to do more foul shyt out in Baltimore..

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Why does that matter here?

If it's okay that they did it, why isn't it okay for you given similar circumstances?

Are you dumb?

Me, as a man, would never get tried like that which should tell you everything that needs to be said.

You dudes want to be females so bad.

Dudes raped minors, used threats of violence, and had these folks living in conditions that threatened their immediate health and all you're concerned about is teaching women a lesson foh.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Contractors do this to women who have money. They try to come fix things at 9pm or try take extra long.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Stories like this remind me why I'm not opposed to violence. I'd happily fukk someone up for exploiting people like this. Those poor women. I might get called some foul shyt, but fukk it, someone has to defend these people.

The government isn't helping them. shyt is all the way fukked up. If putting on a ski mask and running up on someone can prevent this kind of shyt, I'm down. People mask up for silly shyt every day. We need to be willing to mask up for shyt like this.

fukk diplomacy and discussion. When government uses its power to extort sex from our women their laws are no longer valid because the government isn't just. We can no longer continue to use government tools to combat the government when the government isn't just. Laws mean nothing when they're only enforced on the underprivileged. When those in power abuse their power who punishes them? The same government that empowered and allowed them to abuse their power.

It's not right. it goes against natural law.

@Kavin The 1 get out your feelings my guy. Them girls are not your BM. I wish you the best because I can tell you love your daughter very much. You need to fall back though G, I say that as respectfully as possible.
Oprah tried, through Reecy Taylor.

Her message was immediately hijacked into 'Oprah isn't good enough for the presidency because she was photographed with Weinstein'.

Then the white Jewish chick who sucked off Aziz then pouted about it killed all conversation.

So no discussion about black female victims.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
This case overall is fukked up

And with the prosecutor's dropping the charges against Coleman and the other dude hussey last year because the women couldn't remember dates when it happen and some didn't even show up to court , you got 2 crooked ass fools back on the streets and about to do more foul shyt out in Baltimore..
Why didn't they show up?

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Are you dumb?

Nope.

Me, as a man, would never get tried like that which should tell you everything that needs to be said.

You dudes want to be females so bad.

Here you go pulling out the Jump to Conclusions Mat again.

My current landlord is a woman. If I have repairs I need I have to go through her.
So it's entirely plausible for this same situation to present itself in my life. I'm not gonna fucc her though, because I don't want to.

Dudes raped minors, used threats of violence, and had these folks living in conditions that threatened their immediate health and all you're concerned about is teaching women a lesson foh.

All the chit those dudes did is wrong...but these women didn't have to (1) have sex with them, or (2) continue to live there.
You get the FOH with this bullchit you triyna kick...

Lordgodking Nyc

I'm with the $hits
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Arabs at the corner stores be doing the same thing for groceries.... So much for integration.... Black ppl are in a vulnerable state

I've seen women pushing they children into those pedo Arabs faces for small cash or store credit.
IMG_7595-copy.jpg

:beli:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
All the chit those dudes did is wrong...but these women didn't have to (1) have sex with them, or (2) continue to live there.
I'm interested to hear the (realistic) options. So a single mom with 2 kids can't afford to buy a new toilet or fridge, but somehow has the funds to just up and move to another spot.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Here you go pulling out the Jump to Conclusions Mat again.

My current landlord is a woman. If I have repairs I need I have to go through her.
So it's entirely plausible for this same situation to present itself in my life. I'm not gonna fucc her though, because I don't want to.

Tuck your vagina in, breh :mjlol:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I'm interested to hear the (realistic) options. So a single mom with 2 kids can't afford to buy a new toilet or fridge, but somehow has the funds to just up and move to another spot.

And it wasn't just grown women but adolescence also being sexually assaulted but child rape doesn't matter when your hate for women overrides everything.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness

You can not pay rent to save your money to move, that's one thing...

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I feel what you're saying in a general sense, but I hate when people use stories like these to insinuate that men are not stepping up. If these women were choosing real men, they would not be single mothers.

Most women like this are not attracted to real men. They believe in the security of the system more than they do the security of a man in the household.

Not taking birth control, but can't afford a refrigerator? Them MFs are going for less than $150 on Offer Up, Craigslist, etc. I've even seen some for $60:gucci:

Sad part is, most of the dudes they are they having sex with can't afford it either.:comeon:

Man will you shut the hell up?

No the real reason is this goes on because you guys throw these women into these environments and ask them to help themselves cause you don't build any sort of economy to fix this and instead blame the white man

And your silly ass talking about "single mothers"

Step up for your kids more often and less women would grow up being single mothers. Cause when you desert them whether by just leaving, dying because of being involved in dangerous activities, or going to jail.etc they grow up with a mother who preaches that ""men aint shyt" line and makes them make wrong decisions

@Booksnrain