Women In Baltimore Public Housing Were Forced To Trade Sex For Basic Repairs

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
coli cacs and c00ns in here caping for their brethren :mjpls:

yeah negro lady with multiple kids, no father in house, no support, low income, scare opporunity why dont you just save your negro dollars up and move nobody is forcing you to stay :skip:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I feel what you're saying in a general sense, but I hate when people use stories like these to insinuate that men are not stepping up. If these women were choosing real men, they would not be single mothers.

Most women like this are not attracted to real men. They believe in the security of the system more than they do the security of a man in the household.

Not taking birth control, but can't afford a refrigerator? Them MFs are going for less than $150 on Offer Up, Craigslist, etc. I've even seen some for $60:gucci:

Sad part is, most of the dudes they are they having sex with can't afford it either.:comeon:

Man will you shut the hell up?

No the real reason is this goes on because you guys throw these women into these environments and ask them to help themselves cause you don't build any sort of economy to fix this and instead blame the white man

And your silly ass talking about "single mothers"

Step up for your kids more often and less women would grow up being single mothers. Cause when you desert them whether by just leaving, dying because of being involved in dangerous activities, or going to jail.etc they grow up with a mother who preaches that ""men aint shyt" line and makes them make wrong decisions

@Booksnrain

Exactly....

If your boiler or heating is down...

And dudes asking for sex for repairs to get done..

You video or audio tape these fools conversations while they saying this shyt to u and take it to the cops or local tv.

Don't say these women don't have no phones..because all these chicks in the projects have cell phones more than food and water on..

shyt like this is going on right now as we talk in almost any hood...

None of these 30 or 40 year old women have a 10 year old brain...

And are their phones set on record 24/7?

Whose phone is set on record 24/7 to prepare for when someone says wild shyt?

do yall think before you say shyt

Yes all these chicks in projects have phones but not all have smartphones

On what GOVERNMENT phone do you know that people can record something or someone?

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
You can not pay rent to save your money to move, that's one thing...
there's no way you actually believe this shyt that you just wrote :mjlol:

Save money by getting you and your kids evicted from their home brehs..

Save money by destroying your credit thus making it impossible get approved for another place brehs

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
there's no way you actually believe this shyt that you just wrote :mjlol:

Save money by getting you and your kids evicted from their home brehs..

Save money by destroying your credit thus making it impossible get approved for another place brehs

I actually believe that because that's something i've done in my life when I lived in substandard housing.

We all got choices...brehs...

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Why didn't they show up?

It didn't into much detail

Prosecutor said the dates the women was saying wasn't matching up to the stories , some was just looking to get paid.

It's lawyers, so you never know with their bullshyt..

The shocker was it was majority black jury

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
I hate to even use this term because it is either applied incorrectly or used as a blanket term for shyt men do that a certain subsection of men are trash feminists use, but some of these responses in this thread is straight up toxic masculinity. When a broke clock, twice a day right was feminists has some of y'all pegged, you might want to rethink some of y'alls responses. The black community is truly fukked if this how some of y'all so called fukking "men" react, not with righteous anger but a fukking sneer and a
:yeshrug:
Bu-bu-bu-but she curved in high school and only wanted to fukk thugs. She knew what she was doing when she fukked the repairman instead of living with an asbestos or bacterial infection! Clorox spray kills 99% of germs!
:mjlol:

Lweezy

Banned
Daps
Man will you shut the hell up?

No the real reason is this goes on because you guys throw these women into these environments and ask them to help themselves cause you don't build any sort of economy to fix this and instead blame the white man

And your silly ass talking about "single mothers"

Step up for your kids more often and less women would grow up being single mothers. Cause when you desert them whether by just leaving, dying because of being involved in dangerous activities, or going to jail.etc they grow up with a mother who preaches that ""men aint shyt" line and makes them make wrong decisions

@Booksnrain

And are their phones set on record 24/7?

Whose phone is set on record 24/7 to prepare for when someone says wild shyt?

do yall think before you say shyt

Yes all these chicks in projects have phones but not all have smartphones

On what GOVERNMENT phone do you know that people can record something or someone?

Lol..disgusting simp rhetoric:hhh:

Lweezy

Banned
Daps
I hate to even use this term because it is either applied incorrectly or used as a blanket term for shyt men do that a certain subsection of men are trash feminists use, but some of these responses in this thread is straight up toxic masculinity. When a broke clock, twice a day right was feminists has some of y'all pegged, you might want to rethink some of y'alls responses. The black community is truly fukked if this how some of y'all so called fukking "men" react, not with righteous anger but a fukking sneer and a
:yeshrug:
Bu-bu-bu-but she curved in high school and only wanted to fukk thugs. She knew what she was doing when she fukked the repairman instead of living with an asbestos or bacterial infection! Clorox spray kills 99% of germs!
:mjlol:

Then go be a feminist. These black men have a point and a right to not give a fvck about people that dont give a fvck about them. Dont shyt on a certain phenotype of black men for decades then expect thAt very same group to bail you out. MGTOW is white boi shyt but they have a point.

Those brothers and we all know who they are should just go their own way. Walk away from a community that shyts on you and disregard their plight the very same way that they disregarded yours. Black men are not obligated to protect or serve what basically amounts to bottom feeder women and their progeny.

Black men also are not a monolith. Thanks to tech black men are finally accepting diversity of thought and doctrine.They are finally waking up to the world as it actually is. The herd borg mentality is finally beginning to disapate and black men will act in their own best interest. As it should be.

Reno89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I thought a normal person would read this article, and think:

1. Women should Get on birth control until they find a man that would make a good father, or at least until you can afford to replace a used refrigerator.

2. People that work in public housing prey on the less fortunate, so maybe our women should not participate in such a system.

3. If you're a woman, you should not be smashing or entertaining anyone that is unwilling or unable to do anything for you financially.

A lot of talk I see in here is about how black men need to step up, whether we have children or not. However, the women that are in public housing don't need to step up for their children.

Find a man that she can build with, while building him up, and finding ways to learn skills to take him to the next level. How many of these single mothers do you think had the discussion with their baby daddy of what course of action they would take if she were to get pregnant? How many of these single mothers do you think had a discussion with the baby daddy about their thoughts on marriage before they got pregnant?

SMH never mind:martin:

Daps
The disconnect some of these dudes have with their own women tells me all I need to know.

These black women in these environments are surrounded by blk men who are just like themselves.

Where do people get this myth that there is some magical box full of amazing mates that these women just skipped over in communities where most people are living in dire straights. Not to mention even IF every single one of these women did choose these magical unicorns, due to the ratio of black men to blk women, a significant portion of blk women STILL wouldn't have a blk mate.

This is about our community being impoverished and being exploited. In order to avoid uncomfortable feelings of empathy (b/c when ur fighting a bullshyt gender war ur not supposed to feel empathy for the opposite sex), these dudes turn it into nonsense gender idiocy.

Crazy thing is when I see blk males get assaulted or taken advantage of, my default mindset is never...well if he had a blk family or a black woman...
I'm never trying to explain away the circumstances out of bitterness towards his gender.

People so far gone down this gender war rabbit hole that any tragedy in our community is seen thru that lens JUST b/c people struggling to get their dikks wet.

Well put on your behalf...What it all amounts to? Distraction & a lack of focus

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Then go be a feminist. These black men have a point and a right to not give a fvck about people that dont give a fvck about them. Dont shyt on a certain phenotype of black men for decades then expect thAt very same group to bail you out. MGTOW is white boi shyt but they have a point.

Those brothers and we all know who they are should just go their own way. Walk away from a community that shyts on you and disregard their plight the very same way that they disregarded yours. Black men are not obligated to protect or serve what basically amounts to bottom feeder women and their progeny.

Black men also are not a monolith. Thanks to tech black men are finally accepting diversity of thought and doctrine.They are finally waking up to the world as it actually is. The herd borg mentality is finally beginning to disapate and black men will act in their own best interest. As it should be.

You say this as if Black men defend ANY Black women at all even if they are classy and not bottom feeders as u say

So please stop the nonsense

If a police officer went in any hood right now and started beating on an elder woman or little girl im confident most dudes would sit and watch

Lmao this fool said we dont defend certain types of women as if u defend anyone except ur fellow bum nikkas