Women In Baltimore Public Housing Were Forced To Trade Sex For Basic Repairs

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
You say this as if Black men defend ANY Black women at all even if they are classy and not bottom feeders as u say

So please stop the nonsense

If a police officer went in any hood right now and started beating on an elder woman or little girl im confident most dudes would sit and watch

Lmao this fool said we dont defend certain types of women as if u defend anyone except ur fellow bum nikkas

Stfu dude.....

Stop trying to act like u defending the digNity of black women

Remember u the poster formerly known as @Blackreign who was catching feelings over the backpage thot cause she left u for a Crip in a wheelchair while also chasing Trannies with your JBO click

Poster @FightingEvilbyMoonlight talks down on Blacks spending habits ..yet BLOWS $$$ on BACKPAGE

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Stfu dude.....

Remember u the poster formerly known as @Blackreign who was catching feelings over the backpage thot cause she left u for a Crip in a wheelchair while also chasing Trannies with your JBO click

Poster @FightingEvilbyMoonlight talks down on Blacks spending habits ..yet BLOWS $$$ on BACKPAGE

Are u infatuated with me? U do realize other than this time i ignore all ur other posts about this right? U think the people on the coli care how much u repeat shyt?

I know ur government and address and could easily expose it to the husbands of all the women u fukked with and leave this info online

Same way i could expose all your dirt to your bum ass mother and coworkers an have her be embarassed by you

Get over it save all the posts u want people stopped caring

You dont have one post on here agreeing with anything about Black women at all

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Stfu dude.....

Are u infatuated with me? U do realize other than this time i ignore all ur other posts about this right? U think the people on the coli care how much u repeat shyt?

I know ur government and address and could easily expose it to the husbands of all the women u fukked with and leave this info online

Same way i could expose all your dirt to your bum ass mother and coworkers an have her be embarassed by you

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Stfu dude.....

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Stfu dude.....

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Stfu dude.....

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Stfu dude.....

Man are u infatuated with me?? U keep posting the same shyt as if anyone cares or wants to hear u

I have ur government and address and could easily tell your bum ass mother and her cobweb p*ssy along with her coworkers about how u fukk married women and almost got killed several times

I could easily do this and have her be clowned by her coworkers

The whole i hate black women and they are never right schtick of yours gets played out

And get off al Hyman's dikk he doesnt know who the fukk u are neither does floyd

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Man are u infatuated with me?? U keep posting the same shyt as if anyone cares or wants to hear u

I have ur government and address and could easily tell your bum ass mother and her cobweb p*ssy along with her coworkers about how u fukk married women and almost got killed several times

I could easily do this and have her be clowned by her coworkers

The whole i hate black women and they are never right schtick of yours gets played out

And get off al Hyman's dikk he doesnt know who the fukk u are neither does floyd

U ain’t got no dirt stop pump fakin

Lweezy

Banned
Daps

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
Then go be a feminist. These black men have a point and a right to not give a fvck about people that dont give a fvck about them. Dont shyt on a certain phenotype of black men for decades then expect thAt very same group to bail you out. MGTOW is white boi shyt but they have a point.

Those brothers and we all know who they are should just go their own way. Walk away from a community that shyts on you and disregard their plight the very same way that they disregarded yours. Black men are not obligated to protect or serve what basically amounts to bottom feeder women and their progeny.

Black men also are not a monolith. Thanks to tech black men are finally accepting diversity of thought and doctrine.They are finally waking up to the world as it actually is. The herd borg mentality is finally beginning to disapate and black men will act in their own best interest. As it should be.
Don't fukking put words in my mouth. Ain't no one said shyt about joining the men are trash brigade but when even those dumb bytches have some of these so called nikkas responses pegged, you might want to rethink your rhetoric. If protecting black women and children from predators ain't in the black mans best interest then we might as well lay down and let these fukking Cacs slit our throat because what's the point in being in the trenches with nikkas that'll let any breed of man take advantage of their women and children. fukk that fakkit MGTOW shyt you talking, any race of men that would let women and children get abused ain't worthy of the name or the dikk between their legs. Stop with the just because she called you ugly or black or whatever the fukk baggage that you holding onto that these women should be exploited because they weren't checking for you in high school. shyt is pathetic.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Don't fukking put words in my mouth. Ain't no one said shyt about joining the men are trash brigade but when even those dumb bytches have some of these so called nikkas responses pegged, you might want to rethink your rhetoric. If protecting black women and children from predators ain't in the black mans best interest then we might as well lay down and let these fukking Cacs slit our throat because what's the point in being in the trenches with nikkas that'll let any breed of man take advantage of their women and children. fukk that fakkit MGTOW shyt you talking, any race of men that would let women and children get abused ain't worthy of the name or the dikk between their legs. Stop with the just because she called you ugly or black or whatever the fukk baggage that you holding onto that these women should be exploited because they weren't checking for you in high school. shyt is pathetic.

Im saying though

These arent men of the same race in this story it is a story of white men doing this

The shyt we allow to happen to black women and black children do not happen in other neighborhoods

Wait let me correct that
What i mean is when men of another race do the same to women of another race they are checked immediately

No asian or white man or spanish man would allow a black man to disrespect their own woman in any sort of way

Did we not just have a story on here of a Pittsburg store owner weeks ago bodyslamming and beating up a black woman cause she asked to use a store bathroom?

Then dudes will put up their black power fists and pretend they are so outraged :mjlol:

Then quote malcolm x's quote about how the black woman is the least protected women and say how real the shyt is

But when anyone else says it in context we move goalposts cause they arent daddy malcolm

Once again...

No asian or white man or spanish man would allow a black man to disrespect their own woman in any sort of way

Meanwhile we do it with arab store owners abusing our women, white man in all businesses from landlords to pizza shop owners

Even if these races view the women as bottom feeders as one idiot in here said ...unlike us they will still protect them

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
MV5BMTYzMTAzMDQwOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTAwODUyMjE@._V1_UY268_CR87,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

:francis:

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
Im saying though

These arent men of the same race in this story it is a story of white men doing this

The shyt we allow to happen to black women and black children do not happen in other neighborhoods

Wait let me correct that
What i mean is when men of another race do the same to women of another race they are checked immediately

Did we not just have a story on here of a Pittsburg store owner weeks ago bodyslamming and beating up a black woman cause she asked to use a store bathroom?

Then dudes will put up their black power fists and pretend they are so outraged :mjlol:

Then quote malcolm x's quote about how the black woman is the least protected women and say how real the shyt is

But when anyone else says it in context we move goalposts cause they arent daddy malcolm

Once again...

Meanwhile we do it with arab store owners abusing our women, white man in all businesses from landlords to pizza shop owners

Even if these races view the women as bottom feeders as one idiot in here said ...unlike us they will still protect them
nikkas really think they can separate themselves from their women. The lowest white man thinks he's better than the best black man, you think cacs or any other race would tolerate another race of men extorting their women out of sex?