Women In Baltimore Public Housing Were Forced To Trade Sex For Basic Repairs

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
White Trolls in the thread blaming black women . Do y’all really have nothing better to do than pretending to be black on the internet :skip:

It amazes me how we cant be critical of our own without being seen as NON BLACK...

its stupid and a disservice...

Just because you black dont mean you gotta cosign everything..

My mother warned my black azz about not dating women on my moral and intellectual level

And SHE WAS RIGHT!...

after that first mistake i made better choices

WE GOTTA STOP PATRONIZING BAD CHOICE MAKING MOFOS

AND LEAVING IT UP TO SOME MYSTERY GOD (GOVERENMENT...JESUS..ALLAH) to CLEAN UP OUR MISTAKES...

"SAVE YOURSELF'- LOUIS FARRAKHAN

Last edited:

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
the guys they curved cause they found him BORING compared to d boy darryl and timmy turnup cause those guys didn't live by any standards that would make these women responsible or progressive....

cause they lived in a simple shallow world just seeking entertainment....partying and fukking...and look where they at?

Some of you nikkas really seem to live in an alternate reality. Not every wack nikka that gets curved is a "good guy" who is in any way capable of getting them out the hood and not every bytch is curving stand-up dudes for the "exciting" hood nikka. :camby:with that shyt.

But let y'all tell it, every single mother in the hood got that way because she CHOSE "thugs" over "educated lames" and "good guys".

Please tell me where in the projects the average project chick is going to find a decent black man to pull her out of there, in her immediate environment?

It's funny how a lot of y'all act like black women are born with all the tools, knowledge and opportunities to "do better" and "choose better", yet have all the excuses in the world when it comes to black men not doing the same even though they were raised in the same environment.

im just being real..got a cousin right now 29 and just had her 5th child....

wanna whine all the time about nikkas wasn't shyt...

but when i introduced her to the young good dude at my job before she had her first job...she cheated on him and ran after the local older goon that went to her school cause he made her "laugh" and was always into some shyt.....

I don't give a fukk about your hoe ass cousin. I know a couple bytches with kids and all but I don't know ANYBODY with 5 kids by 29, so trust that that bytch is NOT the norm.

LIFE IS ABOUT CHOICES.... :manny:

Again, here you go acting like BW are some omnipotent beings who somehow grew up different than the average nikka.

Yeah, yeah life is about "choices" but when those "choices" are so limited, wtf can you do??

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Some of you nikkas really seem to live in an alternate reality. Not every wack nikka that gets curved is a "good guy" who is in any way capable of getting them out the hood and not every bytch is curving stand-up dudes for the "exciting" hood nikka. :camby:with that shyt.

But let y'all tell it, every single mother in the hood got that way because she CHOSE "thugs" over "educated lames" and "good guys".

Please tell me where in the projects the average project chick is going to find a decent black man to pull her out of there, in her immediate environment?

It's funny how a lot of y'all act like black women are born with all the tools, knowledge and opportunities to "do better" and "choose better", yet have all the excuses in the world when it comes to black men not doing the same even though they were raised in the same environment.

I don't give a fukk about your hoe ass cousin. I know a couple bytches with kids and all but I don't know ANYBODY with 5 kids by 29, so trust that that bytch is NOT the norm.

Again, here you go acting like BW are some omnipotent beings who somehow grew up different than the average nikka.

Yeah, yeah life is about "choices" but when those "choices" are so limited, wtf can you do??
[/QUOTE]

Dont LIMIT YOURSELF..

STOP MAKING EXCUSES.....

LIKE YOUR LAME WEAK AZZ IS DOING

SHE HAD TWO SISTERS WHO DIDN'T GO HER ROUTE CAUSE THEY MADE GOOE CHOICES....

AND IT PAID OFF...

IF U SIT THERE WONDERING WHAT TO DO AND DONT HAVE A CLUE NOR DESIRE TO DO BETTER...

I SUGGEST YOU DO OUR RACE A FAVOR AND GO KILL YO SELF
:umad:

We got too many FUKK N1GGAS AND LAME BYATCHES TAKING UP SPACE ..

ITS TIME FOR THE ELOHIM...

I searched for my soul which eluded me

Then looked for a god which i couldnt see

Then turned to myself and found all THREE

:win:

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Dont LIMIT YOURSELF..

STOP MAKING EXCUSES.....

LIKE YOUR LAME WEAK AZZ IS DOING

SHE HAD TWO SISTERS WHO DIDN'T GO HER ROUTE CAUSE THEY MADE GOOE CHOICES....

And so what? You bringing up your hoe ass cousin's supposedly non hoe relatives does fukk all to change my point. Frankly, it strengthens it. Not every black woman is like that and IN FACT, it's an anomaly.

I SUGGEST YOU DO OUR RACE A FAVOR AND GO KILL YO SELF
:umad:

Nah man. Out of the two of us, the one who needs to kill themselves is the bitter bytch nikka still secretly mad his hoe cousin ain't throw no p*ssy his way.

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You sound angry for no reason at all. And most of what you said isn’t true at all.

Anger + incorrect = No bueno

Breh...I'm livin this shyt right now...the fukk u talkin bout...want me show you screen shots of texts where Im tryna get my bm out the hood to come fukk with me???...but she still chooses section 8 housin (she's on a waiting list) and snatched my daughter out of school behind my back when I came home from the psyche ward...(suicide scare)...she been tryna to get my daughter for the longest to use her for benefits so she can move to an apartment in southeast dc...

Do you have experience with this type of thing???...Or you just like to whitekinght for hoes you don't know???...:comeon:

I'm the one that takes care of my dayghter have had her physically for most of her life...minus 2 years...my bm likes thugs and only fukks with drug dealers...she got my daughter around a bunch of riff raff cuz she wants her to be hood...my bm dont even drive and the bytch is 32 next month no license live with her mom dont even have her own room was sleepin kn the floor but got my daughter over there now...I can't see or get my daughter back cuz the bytch as black woman hoe went to the police and big daddy government and got a protective order against me for herself and my daughter...my daughter sha

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
tenor.gif

Alot of these women spent thier lives fukking who they wanted to fukk..instead of who they should have fukked...
You know damn well the dudes you are referring to who they should’ve fukked ain’t checking for project chicks
:comeon:

Just take a look at the coli. All these 6 cert, 6 figure nikkas talk shyt about hood chicks all day every day. Y’all act like a chick from the projects has a lot of options
:heh:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always

Stories like this remind me why I'm not opposed to violence. I'd happily fukk someone up for exploiting people like this. Those poor women. I might get called some foul shyt, but fukk it, someone has to defend these people.

The government isn't helping them. shyt is all the way fukked up. If putting on a ski mask and running up on someone can prevent this kind of shyt, I'm down. People mask up for silly shyt every day. We need to be willing to mask up for shyt like this.

fukk diplomacy and discussion. When government uses its power to extort sex from our women their laws are no longer valid because the government isn't just. We can no longer continue to use government tools to combat the government when the government isn't just. Laws mean nothing when they're only enforced on the underprivileged. When those in power abuse their power who punishes them? The same government that empowered and allowed them to abuse their power.

It's not right. it goes against natural law.

@Kavin The 1 get out your feelings my guy. Them girls are not your BM. I wish you the best because I can tell you love your daughter very much. You need to fall back though G, I say that as respectfully as possible.

Last edited:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:baldD::baldD:

I was 100% with you til this;

1. There are plenty of decent men in the project--a lot of them are raising children they aint't even there's.

2. Of you hold them to the standard of white men--yea, they come up short

3. No man, who is in the same position as these women, should be expected to "save them"

Overall, I agree; we black men and women are both missed up and must extend empathy at a reasonable amount to us all.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
It amazes me how we cant be critical of our own without being seen as NON BLACK...

its stupid and a disservice...

Just because you black dont mean you gotta cosign everything..

My mother warned my black azz about dating women on my moral and intellectual level

And SHE WAS RIGHT!...

after that first mistake i made better choices

WE GOTTA STOP PATRONIZING BAD CHOICE MAKING MOFOS

AND LEAVING IT UP TO SOME MYSTERY GOD (GOVERENMENT...JESUS..ALLAH) to CLEAN UP OUR MISTAKES...

"SAVE YOURSELF'- LOUIS FARRAKHAN
Nikka shut the fukk up:what:

You're blaming sistas for getting abused by the system. You are a fukking c00n or a cac.