Women In Baltimore Public Housing Were Forced To Trade Sex For Basic Repairs

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
white cac woman gets groped inappropriately = her people protest, rally and publicly shame the abuser to a place of no return

black woman gets abused, taken advantage of sexually and mistreated = her people blame her for not settling down with the good guys and liking dope dealers growing up

:scust:

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Whose stoppin these bitces from gettitng a fafsa loan to better themselves???...Whose opening their legs???...

Reno89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
We have to step up as men.

I feel what you're saying in a general sense, but I hate when people use stories like these to insinuate that men are not stepping up. If these women were choosing real men, they would not be single mothers.

Most women like this are not attracted to real men. They believe in the security of the system more than they do the security of a man in the household.

Not taking birth control, but can't afford a refrigerator? Them MFs are going for less than $150 on Offer Up, Craigslist, etc. I've even seen some for $60:gucci:

Sad part is, most of the dudes they are they having sex with can't afford it either.:comeon:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
So wait a minute...

how many of these women had guns, knives or other objects held to their necks or temples
to where it's accurate to say they were "forced" to make their decisions to have sex for these repairs?

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
So wait a minute...

how many of these women had guns, knives or other objects held to their necks or temples
to where it's accurate to say they were "forced" to make their decisions to have sex for these repairs?

Exactly....

If your boiler or heating is down...

And dudes asking for sex for repairs to get done..

You video or audio tape these fools conversations while they saying this shyt to u and take it to the cops or local tv.

Don't say these women don't have no phones..because all these chicks in the projects have cell phones more than food and water on..

shyt like this is going on right now as we talk in almost any hood...

None of these 30 or 40 year old women have a 10 year old brain...

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Some of you nikkas really seem to live in an alternate reality. Not every wack nikka that gets curved is a "good guy" who is in any way capable of getting them out the hood and not every bytch is curving stand-up dudes for the "exciting" hood nikka. :camby:with that shyt.

But let y'all tell it, every single mother in the hood got that way because she CHOSE "thugs" over "educated lames" and "good guys".

Please tell me where in the projects the average project chick is going to find a decent black man to pull her out of there, in her immediate environment?

It's funny how a lot of y'all act like black women are born with all the tools, knowledge and opportunities to "do better" and "choose better", yet have all the excuses in the world when it comes to black men not doing the same even though they were raised in the same environment.

I don't give a fukk about your hoe ass cousin. I know a couple bytches with kids and all but I don't know ANYBODY with 5 kids by 29, so trust that that bytch is NOT the norm.

Again, here you go acting like BW are some omnipotent beings who somehow grew up different than the average nikka.

Yeah, yeah life is about "choices" but when those "choices" are so limited, wtf can you do??
The disconnect some of these dudes have with their own women tells me all I need to know.

These black women in these environments are surrounded by blk men who are just like themselves.

Where do people get this myth that there is some magical box full of amazing mates that these women just skipped over in communities where most people are living in dire straights. Not to mention even IF every single one of these women did choose these magical unicorns, due to the ratio of black men to blk women, a significant portion of blk women STILL wouldn't have a blk mate.

This is about our community being impoverished and being exploited. In order to avoid uncomfortable feelings of empathy (b/c when ur fighting a bullshyt gender war ur not supposed to feel empathy for the opposite sex), these dudes turn it into nonsense gender idiocy.

Crazy thing is when I see blk males get assaulted or taken advantage of, my default mindset is never...well if he had a blk family or a black woman...
I'm never trying to explain away the circumstances out of bitterness towards his gender.

People so far gone down this gender war rabbit hole that any tragedy in our community is seen thru that lens JUST b/c people struggling to get their dikks wet.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Some of yall are sick in the head.

What about the bolded below is ok with yall:

The lawsuit, filed in September, alleged that maintenance men demanded sex from women living in public housing before they would make repairs to their “deplorable conditions,” which included rodent and insect infestations, lack of heat, mold, and electrocution risks.

It also claims that at least one employee threatened a woman with violence if she didn’t give into his demands for sex, while another offered a woman cash for sex. The men also allegedly tried to intimidate women out of requesting repairs by sexually harassing them.

These victims are too poor to move out and relocate their families,” the complaint says. “Consequently, they are left with the impossible choice of either succumbing to unwanted sexual demands in order to save themselves and their children from life-threatening conditions in their homes, or, living in squalor.”

The complaint claims women of nearly all ages — under-aged to in their 50s — and both the disabled and able-bodied were targeted by the harassment and abuse. “These affronts are about power and control over the most vulnerable members of society, including the poor, the young, and the disabled,” the complaint states.

The stories are harrowing. In a sworn statement, a single mother who moved into public housing to flee an abusive relationship described a housing employee she called Mr. Coleman exposing himself to her in his office and telling her she could get extra repairs on her house if she figured out “what can you do with this?”

When there was a gas leak in her house, she said she feared for her life and finally gave in, having sex with Coleman in order to get him to fix the leak. “I thought about my safety and the safety of my daughter to get through it,” she states. She kept needing repairs — such as a fix to a door that wouldn’t latch, leaving her and her daughter exposed to break-ins, and heat that didn’t work — and had intercourse with him four times and oral sex once. “After each time I gave in, Mr. Coleman had long-overdue work done to my unit,” she says.

The mother of a four-year-old says her daughter developed health problems related to peeling paint. Coleman sent her a video of himself in the shower naked and then demanded she send him pictures of her in her underwear. Worried for her daughter’s health, she sent him the pictures, after which he did some repairs.

Another mother of two said a different worker named Mike told her he would pay her for a date and that he “pays the girls in Gilmor [housing] well,” grabbing her breast. After she complained to his boss, the entire crew refused to repair her home. Now, a leaking pipe has caused such a bad mold outbreak that she sometimes coughs up blood.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Which coli user was asking her to send pics of her pedicure you ain’t shyt for that

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
How about we blame the repair men and not each other?:stopitslime:
shyt is scary as hell that in the last page of this thread , not once was the fukked up shyt these old cacs are doing looked at as something that needs to be addressed. No, just poor women who should make better choices in who they fukk? :scust:

Ultimate troll job