Women In Baltimore Public Housing Were Forced To Trade Sex For Basic Repairs

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then when stories like Ferguson happen and we see arab store owners get roughed up we get these naive ass wenches sympathizing and feelign sorry for that owner getting "roughed up" and saying shyt like "he bullied that poor old man" as if they are all victims.

these two arab owners where i went to high school had a place for years where they were doing illegal shyt like selling drugs to people who were in my high school and eventually it got shut down. as of today i think they just opened up another sketchy place half a block away

but you never see this shyt in the paper. folks act like they are so innocent.
they used to sale kids cigs and blunts, 40oz when i was coming up smh

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Only problem I have is why none of the ladies who got fukked more than once didn't have any hidden audio recorders u can get cheap from the dollars stores and record these nikkas talking...

Broads out here fukking dudes 4 and 5 times for a simple light bulb change or repair the toilet seat should be able to catch these nikkas

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
how as long as you aint taking it, getting p*ssy any way possible is fair game IMO :yeshrug:

how this any different from lying to a bytch about how much bread you got or about how much you "love" her :mjlol:

Its different because you're exploiting. Bargaining for p*ssy from a position of power is lame, grimy-ass fukkboi status completely different from throwing a random number out about what you income is.

This is 2 notches removed from forcing a woman sick with a disease to have sex with you for the cure:birdman:

If you think thats alright, you definitely can't get it normally, and might be suspect:sitdown: (Unless you just trolling).

Daps
What's unstated is that all of these women had children but none had men in their life to protect them.

Where were the men? The fathers, the lovers?

How can you call yourself a man, and leave your women to be preyed upon like this?

And in jail isn't a complete answers. Once they're out of jail then what?

I apologize, my brother. But, this is bullshyt.

No one deserves this. Especially those that don't have someone to protect them.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
What's unstated is that all of these women had children but none had men in their life to protect them.

Where were the men? The fathers, the lovers?

How can you call yourself a man, and leave your women to be preyed upon like this?

And in jail isn't a complete answers. Once they're out of jail then what?
You lose your housing if a man is around :heh:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
I saw some of this when I was in the Housing Youth Training Program; but it wasn't exploitation of the local project broads. We were assigned to a project/housing (never our own, but one close by), and I was assigned to Cooper Houses. On M-T-W I would work with one of the maintenance men, going to the apartments and doing stuff like toilet bowl replacements, sink drains, all kinds of stuff. The crew at Cooper was three dudes, one middle aged Italian dude, one older Irish cat, and this younger West Indian dude named Garfield. This n1gga here.... :snoop: N1gga was knocking down some of the homeliest broads in Cooper. One time we were in this broad's crib, and we were fixing something, and Garfield was letting me do the work, and the broad came in on some "bout time, n1gga, you know I been asking you to fix this for the longest time", out the corner of my eye I see her hitting him with the :shaq: look and Garfield tells me something about some piece that we need, to go back to the shop and look for it and bring it back. I go back to the shop and I can't find it, so after like 30-40 minutes, I go back and I'm like "I can't find it", and the n1gga is looking kinda disheveled, and he's like "OK, we'll just work with what we got here :manny:" Then I realized what had happened, so later I was like, "nikka, if you want me to leave cause you knocking some broad off, don't send me on some wild goose chase, just tell me and I'll get ghost" So from then on, if he was about to get into something, he would tell me to go chill in the tenant association room until he was done. He was hustling backwards, tho, cause every payday, some of these ugly monsters would be posted up outside the maintenance office looking for him... SMH