Women In Baltimore Public Housing Were Forced To Trade Sex For Basic Repairs

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I saw some of this when I was in the Housing Youth Training Program; but it wasn't exploitation of the local project broads. We were assigned to a project/housing (never our own, but one close by), and I was assigned to Cooper Houses. On M-T-W I would work with one of the maintenance men, going to the apartments and doing stuff like toilet bowl replacements, sink drains, all kinds of stuff. The crew at Cooper was three dudes, one middle aged Italian dude, one older Irish cat, and this younger West Indian dude named Garfield. This n1gga here.... :snoop: N1gga was knocking down some of the homeliest broads in Cooper. One time we were in this broad's crib, and we were fixing something, and Garfield was letting me do the work, and the broad came in on some "bout time, n1gga, you know I been asking you to fix this for the longest time", out the corner of my eye I see her hitting him with the :shaq: look and Garfield tells me something about some piece that we need, to go back to the shop and look for it and bring it back. I go back to the shop and I can't find it, so after like 30-40 minutes, I go back and I'm like "I can't find it", and the n1gga is looking kinda disheveled, and he's like "OK, we'll just work with what we got here :manny:" Then I realized what had happened, so later I was like, "nikka, if you want me to leave cause you knocking some broad off, don't send me on some wild goose chase, just tell me and I'll get ghost" So from then on, if he was about to get into something, he would tell me to go chill in the tenant association room until he was done. He was hustling backwards, tho, cause every payday, some of these ugly monsters would be posted up outside the maintenance office looking for him... SMH

picgifs-garfield-7336457.gif

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
What's unstated is that all of these women had children but none had men in their life to protect them.

Where were the men? The fathers, the lovers?

How can you call yourself a man, and leave your women to be preyed upon like this?

And in jail isn't a complete answers. Once they're out of jail then what?

NO...THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN bytchES PUT THE MEN OUT OF THE HOMES AND WANNA BE TAKEN CARE OF BY THE POLICE AND BIG DADDY GOVERNMENT AND HIS MANY SOCIAL SERVICES/SSI BENEFITS
INSTEAD OF HUMBLIN HER bytch ASS TO BE LED BY A MAN THAT WOULD PROTECT HER
MOST bytchES IN THE PROJECTS WANNA STAY IN THE PROJECTS AND PASS UP nikkaS THAT COULD SAVE THEM CUZ THEY ACTUALLY LOVE THEIR DUMB BIRD ASS
FOR RAY RAY DOWN THE STREET WHO JUST EATIN HER KIDS FOOD AND fukkIN KEISHA NEXT DOOR...FOH...WHEN ARE YOU bytch ASS nikkaS GONNA HOLD THESE HOES ACCOUNTABLE???...:what:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
NO...THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN bytchES PUT THE MEN OUT OF THE HOMES AND WANNA BE TAKEN CARE OF BY THE POLICE AND BIG DADDY GOVERNMENT AND HIS MANY SOCIAL SERVICES/SSI BENEFITS
MOST bytchES IN THE PROJECTS WANNA STAY IN THE PROJECTS AND PASS UP nikkaS THAT COULD SAVE THEM CUZ THEY ACTUALLY LOVE THEIR DUMB BIRD ASS
FOR RAY RAY DOWN THE STREET WHO JUST EATIN HER KIDS FOOD AND fukkIN KEISHA NEXT DOOR...FOH...WHEN ARE YOU bytch ASS nikkaS GONNA HOLD THESE HOES ACCOUNTABLE???...:what:

tenor.gif

Alot of these women spent thier lives fukking who they wanted to fukk..instead of who they should have fukked...

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast

I see some of y'all have fully bought into right wing cac and MGTOW talking points.

What opportunities does a barely literate chick from the projects have? And where is this epidemic of black women kicking good, gainfully employed black men out of their homes to rely on "big daddy government" (and I'm ignoring the fact that you included "police" because:mjlol:). Where are all these black men who are ready, willing and ABLE to "save" these project chicks from their plight, but getting dismissed because the chicks love the projects and hood life so much?

You out here talking about "accountability" in a geriatric thread about poor black women being taken advantage of by cac repairmen who refused to do their job without getting sex in return like it means something.
This sounds like the shyt bitter lames tell themselves about the women who rejected them. And if we being real, half you lame nikkas wouldn't and COULDN'T do shyt but lay up in the projects with shorty IF she gave you a chance anyway.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
c00nin in all caps:picard:

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I see some of y'all have fully bought into right wing cac and MGTOW talking points.

What opportunities does a barely literate chick from the projects have? And where is this epidemic of black women kicking good, gainfully employed black men out of their homes to rely on "big daddy government" (and I'm ignoring the fact that you included "police" because:mjlol:). Where are all these black men who are ready, willing and ABLE to "save" these project chicks from their plight, but getting dismissed because the chicks love the projects and hood life so much?

You out here talking about "accountability" in a geriatric thread about poor black women being taken advantage of by cac repairmen who refused to do their job without getting sex in return like it means something.
This sounds like the shyt bitter lames tell themselves about the women who rejected them. And if we being real, half you lame nikkas wouldn't and COULDN'T do shyt but lay up in the projects with shorty IF she gave you a chance anyway.

Do you have children???...Not readin' your whiteknight bullshyt...

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps

You sound angry for no reason at all. And most of what you said isn’t true at all.

Anger + incorrect = No bueno

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Who SHOULD they have been fukking? Inquiring minds want to know...

the guys they curved cause they found him BORING compared to d boy darryl and timmy turnup cause those guys didn't live by any standards that would make these women responsible or progressive....

cause they lived in a simple shallow world just seeking entertainment....partying and fukking...and look where they at?

im just being real..got a cousin right now 29 and just had her 5th child....

wanna whine all the time about nikkas wasn't shyt...

but when i introduced her to the young good dude at my job before she had her first child..she played him and ran after the local older goon that went to her school cause he made her "laugh" and was always into some shyt.....

good dude runs his own business ..... and i subcontract work thru his firm...he eating good

while the older goon had 3 other women knocked up stayed unemployed while she had to basically take care of him

you know the rules stoopid people get stoopid prizes...

and no im not being judgemental...i made the same mistake with my childs mother...i sought her out cause she was fun (smoked weed with me..went to the clubs) and had good puzzy...

while i ignored the productive good girl who had a crush on me in my class cause i felt like she dressed like an old lady and didn't cuss was too goody too shoes...

my mistake........NOW SHE IS THE LEAD I.T for my hometown's city government .....while i knocked up the college dropout with the bad attitude and bad credit..............

LIFE IS ABOUT CHOICES.... :manny:

Last edited: