Women In Baltimore Public Housing Were Forced To Trade Sex For Basic Repairs

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
One of the girls had sex to fix a door that wouldnt latch.. why not just learn how to fix it? Home Depot

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
or get a male relative to fix the shyt. but let these simps tell you these women were forced :lolbron:
One time I was living in the boonies and didn't have $$ (plumber wanted over a G) to fix my plumbing. I didn't suck his dikk, I hit up Google and Home Depot and fixed it for $100 plus my time

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ill just leave this there before this "the coli is 90 percent cacs" start up once again for the 300th time like in every thread.

301h5vn.jpg

of course there are alot of cacs on this site but some of yall seem to think its only 9 black people on the board. its over the top

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why?

Women use men everyday for their selfish wants. In the real world, you either a user or getting used. Like I always say the easiest way to swimming in p*ssy is to stop viewing women as people. Anyone is not family or a friend is just a tool for you to use to get ahead in life. :yeshrug:

So no I don't feel bad when I'm fukking nicole that I met at a victim support group (never got raped but I keep a sob story on deck :smugfavre:)

:ehh:

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This thread has been overrun by cacs who blame the Black women and girls (some of whom are disabled) for being sexually abused by the authority figures in their housing complexes.

:manny: Why I don't take these c00ns serious on here....so many have become so brainwashed by cac ideology, that this shyt in the OP is tolerated and looked at as normal....

The problem in our community, is that black women are seen as sex objects only......most are sexually and violently abused and used due to this mentality...........ironically this type of mentality and physical abuse is what cacs started on our sisters....now too many of these negroes have been doing exactly what this cac did....basically repeating it to a T

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Handicapped and underage? :what:

I mean how degenirate and thirsty can you get? See that's why the stereotypes ramp up, when stories like these get unearthed....its a major embarrassment to black men......How can you in your right mind prey on another oppressed black person, especially a woman with children.....I swear I'm coming after you c00ns and bytch nikkas first in any war....because on the real..... stories like these show that many of you lames ain't shyt but a cracka with dark skin...........:ufdup:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I'm not shocked, this is the future ....this is what happens when u don't compete Economically
Bruh. Black people had it worse years ago. I never heard of black women giving up the ass for basic repairs back in the day. Whoops. That was before welfare and black men were in the house. :sas2:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Bottom line though. Black people aren't hard like they were years ago. They are very fearful in these days. Honestly they know who is scared and know who is not. They prey on the weak and avoid the strong. This will continue. I don't know what the fukk happened. The crack epidemic plays apart but god damn. This shyt is ridiculous right now.