Women In Baltimore Public Housing Were Forced To Trade Sex For Basic Repairs

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I just f*kked a bytch the other day after a few days of texting without spending a dime or any other "resources" on her:heh:.

Stop trying to rationalize your sexually predatory ideology breh :comeon:
Whatever breh. As long as I don't take it, p*ssy is p*ssy to me.

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
The hatred some of y'all fukk nikkas have for Black women. Some of y'all really blaming the women in this scenario? Who raised y'all? :scust:
I blame the men. Taking advantage of bytches is one thing but underage bytches and disabled thots :scust:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
a family "friend" of my dad who has several rental properties tells me when female tenants cant pay rent/are late he makes them give him head or fukks:dwillhuh:.
Story in op is fukked up but this I don't see a problem with. She can be out for not paying rent or sell p*ssy. He's not forcing them out. :yeshrug:

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Dd y'all skip over the part that these dudes were sexually harassing and fukking UNDER AGED GIRLS/KIDS and the DISABLED????

:mindblown:

:mjcry:
Yes, because they're Black women and apparently Black women and girls CANNOT be raped. This is proof that the Coli is dominated by either cacs or rapists or both. NO WAY these are Black men

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
This thread proves that the Coli is overrun by majority cacs. At least 90% cac posters.
There's like 3-5 dudes in here doing that shyt.

For some people that claim thecoli hates black women so much y'all are quick to take some random nikkas comment and apply that shyt to every black man.

That includes this thread itself turning into a black male bashing thread without having anything to do with them

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
u need some help breh
Why?

Women use men everyday for their selfish wants. In the real world, you either a user or getting used. Like I always say the easiest way to swimming in p*ssy is to stop viewing women as people. Anyone is not family or a friend is just a tool for you to use to get ahead in life. :yeshrug:

So no I don't feel bad when I'm fukking nicole that I met at a victim support group (never got raped but I keep a sob story on deck :smugfavre:)

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Lames exploit any position of power. No matter skin tone or culture. p*ssy is the end for most men. I mean, it is what it is. But it's easier ways of doing things instead of coercing. Sex is so important that people risk their lives and livelihood to get it. Male and female.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Word. They muslim but sell that pork to black people. That shyt always made me look at em sideways.

We think because they don't have the bulletproof windows like the chinese spots and ain't as obvious as the asians when it comes to talking behind our backs, that they cool.

Yes, because they're Black women and apparently Black women and girls CANNOT be raped. This is proof that the Coli is dominated by either cacs or rapists or both. NO WAY these are Black men

I saw that and I think alot of us saw that. But we aren't talking about those women. All were not underage/disabled,we are talking about the ones who were not. They also need to not play the victim role. "Forced to trade sex for basic repairs"? Nobody forced them to do this shyt . Unless you guys forget I called out the older arab owners on the 1st page who take advantage of the women in the community. So I'm not excusing Black women being victimized.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I blame the men. Taking advantage of bytches is one thing but underage bytches and disabled thots :scust:

Disabled THOTS?

:what:

Not saying that disabled women can't slang p*ssy, but I doubt that's what you really meant :laugh:, we are just using "Thot" interchangeably with women now.

I need to find a new planet to live on.

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Disabled THOTS?

:what:

Not saying that disabled women can't slang p*ssy, but I doubt that's what you really meant :laugh:, we are just using "Thot" interchangeably with women now.

I need to find a new planet to live on.
Same way most women use nikkas interchangeable with men