☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Not really, I feel anyone willing to open up like that is strong :ehh:

Like I said, I've been there and it's not fun but I'm not a person who believes men are these macho, hard, always fighting, no emotion having bots. Believe it or not, I view them as human beings with emotions
Entertain me here.

I bet you won't put up with his groveling and new-found "open-ness" with you beyond what YOU deem a reasonable amount of time :sas1:

You may not resent him now, but you will.

And when necessary, you'll use it against him...whether it be an argument or as a measurement against other men.

It may not happen tomorrow...but it will happen.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Entertain me here.

I bet you won't put up with his groveling and new-found "open-ness" with you beyond what YOU deem a reasonable amount of time :sas1:

You may not resent him now, but you will.

And when necessary, you'll use it against him...whether it be an argument or as a measurement against other men.

It may not happen tomorrow...but it will happen.
Why wouldn't I want a man that's open with me? For a relationship to even work long term, you have to be a person's friend and to be their friend you have to know them on a deeper level.

And there is no reasonable time line to get over depression/low self esteem. I still deal with those issues from time to time myself :heh:

What kind of women do you guys deal with that you feel this way? Real talk

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Why wouldn't I want a man that's open with me? For a relationship to even work long term, you have to be a person's friend and to be their friend you have to know them on a deeper level.

And there is no reasonable time line to get over depression/low self esteem. I still deal with those issues from time to time myself :heh:

What kind of women do you guys deal with that you feel this way? Real talk

I'm legitimately saying that you are confusing communication with openness.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
This is less about you than it is male and female roles in relationships.
Yeah because every single male and female role in relationships are exactly the same.

Since you're such an expert, maybe I'll just hit you up for any future relationship advice :ehh: