Women Can't Love Men

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
Breh, I'm not gonna go back and forth with you.

You taking things mad personal. Did you make the vid?

Like I said, you need to readjust your ego. If you've never been or felt loved, it probably has something to do with you.

Other people are happy in relationships and youre miserable because you think everyone (or just women) is the same.

You've cut yourself off from even the possiblity. You sound bitter and hopeless. I hope you find joy in life.

BMGTOW!

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The thing with women is they can fall in love a thousand times.
As men we tend to only fall in love once

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Good luck with that. Sounds like the opposite of what I'm trying to do.

I'm trying to let go of my ego and be selfless. I value connections and community.

It also sounds like some MRA stuff. Which is a topic for another thread.

What is BMGTOW?

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Daps
Women never seek to know who their man is as a person? :usure:

What women is he dating? I am always prying, asking questions about fears, flaws, why you do this, how do you feel about that. I always do. In any and every relationship. (I'm an Aquarius. It's part of our nature to be this way)

When I'm this way, men seem annoyed or think I'm asking to many questions. Don't trust them. Etc. It is the men who are annoyed by this and feel uncomfortable with it.

Men don't like to talk. (According to Steve Harvey)

So what is the guy in this vid talking about and what kind of women is he dating?

Daps
Lawd... @ 4:40 was the STUPIDEST part. :mjlol:

He said women's feelings are fleeting and they go from dyck to dyck to dyck and only care about how the guy in front of her makes her feel. :mjlol:

What planet is he on? I know women who could have a great guy in front of them, but they still in love with some bum loser from their past, because they feel sorry for Him and all his issues. They make it their business to raise and to save him from his broke self, unaccomplished, unstable self.

And please don't blame it on daddy issues, Or single mothers! because it's women who grew up with great fathers in the house who fall in love with troubled bum men that their own father hates and don't understand how their daughter loves them. Plenty of women with near perfect fathers fall in love with and are fiercely loyal to troubled men!
:comeon:

Women can love selflessly. They love hard too. And they don't have to be gaining anything from it. I know more women who give much more in relationships than they get.

It sounds to me like the guy from this video is probably superficial and picks women mostly because of what they look like, and then gets mad when those women are self seeking, superficial and only care about what they can gain from him.:francis:

He needs to make better decisions on who he dates and stop bashing women. :sas2:

Last edited:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Women never seek to know who their man is as a person? :usure:

What women is he dating? I am always prying, asking questions about fears, flaws, why you do this, how do you feel about that. I always do. In any and every relationship. (I'm an Aquarius. It's part of our nature to be this way)

When I'm this way, men seem annoyed or think I'm asking to many questions. Don't trust them. Etc. It is the men who are annoyed by this and feel uncomfortable with it.

Men don't like to talk. (According to Steve Harvey)

So what is the guy in this vid talking about and what kind of women is he dating?
:salute:

Date women who don't care to get to know you, then wonder why they're selfish and all they do is take.