Women Can't Love Men

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
And what about men ?

girl, he just means ''women are doing themselves a disservice when they do not appreciate ME.''

because dudes like him have nothing going for themselves, so they think wait, i got my penis! i got my penis, that means they're inferior! they should fall down to their knees in front of me any moment now, right???

right? i'm waiting!

still waiting...

still waiting...

waiting...

WOMEN HAVE BEEN CORRUPTED BY MODERRRRNITY AND FEMINISSSSM. THEY ARE ALLLLL WHOOOOORRREEEEES.

lKarukera

Banned
Daps
girl, he just means ''women are doing themselves a disservice when they do not appreciate ME.''

because dudes like him have nothing going for themselves, so they think wait, i got my penis! i got my penis, that means they're inferior! they should fall down to their knees in front of me any moment now, right???

right? i'm waiting!

still waiting...

still waiting...

waiting...

WOMEN HAVE BEEN CORRUPTED BY MODERRRRNITY AND FEMINISSSSM. THEY ARE ALLLLL WHOOOOORRREEEEES.

That actually makes sense ..

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
You sound like a bitter ass simp breh.

Those are your experiences with women. Doesn't mean all women are like that.

And because of your pov i'm gonna assume no woman has truly loved you. Cuz if you had ever had a down female in your life you wouldn't talk about women like that.

If anything women have more love in their hearts then men do. When a female is in love she will completely ignore logic and even her own needs, just to make her dude happy. Majority of females are like that. When they're in love they want to give you all of them.

Men are never as selfless or loyal as females are. And the men who pretend to be selfless and loyal are insecure simps who're trying to guilt women into loving them.

Yea females want a strong dude. Just like males want a feminine chick. Thats the way its supposed to be.

Too bad women like that don't exist