Women Can't Love Men

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
No what I'm saying is men think logically for the most part Its biology. Its why we are generals and leaders.

I said men may fall in love a few times, of course men have emotions but we have more control of our emptions.

So when you fall in love with a woman, you think it's logical? What about falling in love is logical? Are you saying men aren't capable of having emotional bonds or feeling chemically connected? Or at lower levels than women? Or perhaps that they do feel it and it leaves as quick as with women, but they decide to stay out of commitment and guaranteed sex?

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Hmmmm.... lets see if i can answer your question:

Bitter*

Similar post by two different women...... lets keep going,

Bullshyt*

Yet again... similar words by two different women..... coincidence or do women pretty much think the same? Hmmmm......

are women unique?....... from the posts above I'd say No....

Things are what they are so it is not surprising more than one person reaches a conclusion. The comparison doesn't even make sense. Men on here agree all the time, people in general in here agree and say similar things. Does that mean they are not unique? Coming to the same conclusion in one instance doesn't mean- Oh yea you are a troll never mind.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Naw, I see what hes saying. Even within a relationship, there is such a thing as oversharing. Especially when it comes to insecurities. And it's not just with men and women. A woman always fishing for compliments or acting all jealous all the time is a turn off for me. IF someone doesnt believe in themselves why would anyone wanna be with em?

This goes both ways... how many men have ruined their lives busting raw in or wasted years of their lives simping and entertaining thots cause they had a nice body. See how stupid this kind of bitter generalization sounds?
What does that have to do with anything? :heh:

Would you guys please stop quoting me as if you know the ins and outs of my personality and my relationship.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
What does that have to do with anything? :heh:

Would you guys please stop quoting me as if you know the ins and outs of my personality and my relationship.
U sound scared

I dont need to know the ins and outs of your personality and relationship to know how human beings work.

lKarukera

Banned
Daps
Not all of them but too many... society has ruined women, in my case african-american women, and I'm starting realize that there is no reason to respect them...

Basically they are all the same to you ? I'm not even going to waste my time anymore.
Blame society then, not women. And every human being deserves respect men and women. (As long as they're not some Jeffrey Dahmer type of person, they deserve respect.)
No one is perfect. Even though you probably don't want to believe it, men are not perfect either. There's a reason why Men and Women exist. They both have a role in this world. (Aside from the reproduction.) Wether you want to believe it or not.

Do you have female friends ? (I doubt it but I'm asking anyway.) Do you respect them ? Do you have sisters ? Do you respect them ? Do you respect your mom ? Your aunts ? Your cousins ? Or do you dislike them because they're women ? (And non perfect.) Do you see them as lower than you ? (I already know the answer but I'll ask anyway.)

Last question : Are you gay ?? (I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just asking.)

Last edited:

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
your a idiot a mans loyalty is much more intact than a womans, men throughout history have died for what they believed in, have died for their family, their country. Have given up everything to make their lives better for their family. Men all over the world work 12-15 hour days , 2 jobs to provide for their family. GTFO with this bs cant believe any fatherless fakkit dapped this

if women were more loyal than men then it would be man filing for divorce 75% of the time
Why so upset?

Not talking about men with families and children.

Talking about when two people who are just together. When they have no children or obligations keeping them together. in that scenario a man is never as loyal or selfless as a woman. Men are always looking out for themselves and thinking about that upgrade. Women are always giving.

And providing for your family =/=selflessness or loyalty. You can provide everything for your family and still be selfish and disloyal. infact i know men like that. Dudes who take care of their families but still save the bulk of their cash to splurge on themselves. Dudes who take care of their families and still step out on their wives.

Who files for divorce proves nothing. Those women could be filing cuz of something their husband did to them or cuz hes just a lame.

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
You sound like a bitter ass simp breh.

Those are your experiences with women. Doesn't mean all women are like that.

And because of your pov i'm gonna assume no woman has truly loved you. Cuz if you had ever had a down female in your life you wouldn't talk about women like that.

If anything women have more love in their hearts then men do. When a female is in love she will completely ignore logic and even her own needs, just to make her dude happy. Majority of females are like that. When they're in love they want to give you all of them.

Men are never as selfless or loyal as females are. And the men who pretend to be selfless and loyal are insecure simps who're trying to guilt women into loving them.

Yea females want a strong dude. Just like males want a feminine chick. Thats the way its supposed to be.

:mjcry:Truth

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
She was getting something out of it: dikk, Companionship and/or Money.... And if women are "selfless or loyal" ("down" as you put it) it isn't by choice but a biological process...

"When a female is in love she will completely ignore logic and even her own needs, just to make her dude happy. "

^^^^To get something out of it: dikk, Companionship and/or Money --------- it isn't by choice but a biological process...

With all due respect, ppl make each other happy in different ways bro.

The funny thing is....I used think the same exact way. I thought all bytches are the same or were naggers. But it took a lot for me to look at myself as a man and how I was acting. Yes I was cheating on my previous gf and the crazy part is she didn't even leave. But I left her because at the time in my life I knew I couldn't be the man she needed and I was selfish. And I thought it was unfair to her and I knew I didn't want to be tied down right then. Plus on top of that I just didn't have my shyt together and wanted to focus on bettering my situation.

I met this chick when I moved up North. Long story short, this chick is my down ass bytch. When we met she never asked me for shyt. But I did take her out because I liked her and wanted to impress her. That was 4 yrs ago, we're still going strong. I treat her to nice things, not because I have to but because I want to. She does the same for a nikka. She cooks bomb ass meals, got the best p*ssy, buys me gifts and shyt. She holds a nikka down and makes me feel more motivated. Like this life shyt has more purpose to me now cuz I used to stay in trouble and didn't give a fukk. When you really meet that chick one day she just might change your mind. Maybe, maybe not but still, it could happen, cuz I used to think the same as you did my nikka.

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
No what I'm saying is men think logically for the most part Its biology. Its why we are generals and leaders.

In some cases. I think men are generally more suited for leadership, but there are always those dudes who are weak or are fukk ups. Lazy, deadbeats, etc. So idk if it's a biological thing. But I agree with you for the most part.

I said men may fall in love a few times, of course men have emotions but we have more control of our emptions.

Yeah, I think women fall in love a lot faster than men. Most likely due to their emotions. We usually are more in control of ours instead of letting ours control us.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
The nikka in the video sounds like a hurt, scorned and emotional ass loser. That nikka has been curved and played by numerous females, then he goes to YouTube to vent and project his insecurities:russ:

bytch ass beta male :mjlol:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:dahell:

Women are emotional creatures much more than men.

And men think logical and more rational its basic biology

men are controlled by testosterone, pride, honor, power and respect. Once any of these factors come into play-common sense, logic and reason all go out the window.

Wars have started over that shyt breh. Be honest

Last edited: