Women Can't Love Men

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
womens emotions are fleeting, they only are into some bum ass loser because gasp EMOTIONS override logic. For the majority of women its all about chemistry, tingles, how he makes me feel, what he offers, the emotional rush and see saw. It's why it so hard to give up on the mysterious guy and so easy to give up on mr reliable and predictable.

As well once a woman loses all emotions for a guy she ain't getting them again the ignition ain't starting, when a woman goes cold she goes ice cold. But but I'm the unicorn and so are my friends and the female posters on this board i know tons of women bla bla bla bla

rb2Ikil.gif

Last edited:

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
and before we continue , I am going to drop the following definition so that all of the coli understand what generalizing , or rather what over-generalizing is ;

Overgeneralization is the use of small and/or non-representative samples of real data to make an inference that is incorrect. It is considered a cognitive bias, alogical fallacy, and a misuse of statistics.

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
Basically they are all the same to you ? I'm not even going to waste my time anymore.
Blame society then, not women. And every human being deserves respect men and women. (As long as they're not some Jeffrey Dahmer type of person, they deserve respect.)
No one is perfect. Even though you probably don't want to believe it, men are not perfect either. There's a reason why Men and Women exist. They both have a role in this world. (Aside from the reproduction.) Wether you want to believe it or not.

Do you have female friends ? (I doubt it but I'm asking anyway.) Do you respect them ? Do you have sisters ? Do you respect them ? Do you respect your mom ? Your aunts ? Your cousins ? Or do you dislike them because they're women ? (And non perfect.) Do you see them as lower than you ? (I already know the answer but I'll ask anyway.)

Last question : Are you gay ?? (I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just asking.)

In my opinion women are doing themselves a disservice when they do not appreciate men.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
and before we continue , I am going to drop the following definition so that all of the coli understand what generalizing , or rather what over-generalizing is ;

Overgeneralization is the use of small and/or non-representative samples of real data to make an inference that is incorrect. It is considered a cognitive bias, alogical fallacy, and a misuse of statistics.
Nah the men of the coli know all and you'd be a fool to deny that :mjpls:

They know what I'm going to do/how I feel about situations better than I do because they've talked to 10 black women in their lives :skip:

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
Nah the men of the coli know all and you'd be a fool to deny that :mjpls:

They know what I'm going to do/how I feel about situations better than I do because they've talked to 10 black women in their lives :skip:

:lolbron:
we are not even going to go there , today...we are just not.....

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yup. Men can be loyal to a point. But men are not selfless. And any dude who pretends to be is running some kinda shytty game.
You actually believe that women are made up of sugar, spice, and everything nice. :snoop:

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
men are controlled by testosterone, pride, honor, power and respect. Once any of these factors come into play. Common sense, logic and reason all go out the window.

Wars have started over that shyt breh. Be honest
exactly!!!

how is being a general in a war logical? kill hundreds of thousands to millions for your ego and some land brehs. but you're more logical and rational because you are the best at leading with your rational mind because you don't give a hoot about leading 19 year olds to their death in battle. go you!

war is the most emotional, ego driven deadliest crap over issues that can be solved without the loss of life. but i guess by me thinking so i am thinking too much with my womanly heart. I'm so inferior.

Archimedes

All Star
Daps
She was getting something out of it: dikk, Companionship and/or Money.... And if women are "selfless or loyal" ("down" as you put it) it isn't by choice but a biological process...

"When a female is in love she will completely ignore logic and even her own needs, just to make her dude happy. "

^^^^To get something out of it: dikk, Companionship and/or Money --------- it isn't by choice but a biological process...

:usure: all human action is a biological process rooted in the brain so what do you mean?

Anyway, most men objectify women and just want to fukk, so how we better?

Not all women are thots kid. I hope u find a real one some day.

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps

This is real as shyt!!!...anybody disagreeing ain't lived long enough...was just thinking today how my ex would say to me..."sorry I can't
love you the way you need me too or want, that's why I don't know why you think it's going to work"...out of the 50 times I say "I love you"...I'll get one "I love you too" said back to me...shyt is real about the bible verse and even Solomon warned that a woman's Prettiness may be in vain and equivalent to a pig with a nose ring for a woman who doesn't show discretion...

cold world:wow:

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
:usure: all human action is a biological process rooted in the brain so what do you mean?

Anyway, most men objectify women and just want to fukk, so how we better?

Not all women are thots kid. I hope u find a real one some day.

Those women are rare...