Women Can't Love Men

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
Lawd... @ 4:40 was the STUPIDEST part. :mjlol:

He said women's feelings are fleeting and they go from dyck to dyck to dyck and only care about how the guy in front of her makes her feel. :mjlol:

What planet is he on? I know women who could have a great guy in front of them, but they still in love with some bum loser from their last because they feel sorry for all his issues and want to save him from his broke self.

And please don't blame it on daddy issues, because it's women who grew up with great fathers in the house who fall in love with troubled bum men that their own father hates and don't understand how their daughter loves them.

Women can love selflessly. They love hard too. And they don't have to be gaining anything from it.

It sounds to me like the guy from this video is probably superficial and picks women mostly because of what they look like, and then gets mad when those women are self seeking, superficial and only care about what they can gain from him.

He needs to make better decisions on who he dates and stop bashing women. :sas2:

How many relationships have you been in?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
:manny:I always thought women were built exclusively to love men

They catch feelings incredibly easy and thats beforr my dikk curves up in their spine

Women are annoying as fukk, bytchy, and full of playing games but they are creatures of great emotions and specifically love:manny:

Much more capable of love and compassion than most men

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
sex doesn't define a man...

Then what is Alpha? It seems the most of you who call yourselves alphas seemingly pander to the whims of women, the weaker sex.... and believe you are a greater man due to the amount of whores you have sex with..... there is nothing alpha about that...

Alpha and beta are artificial humans constructs. Death is the great equalizer so that stuff doesnt really matter

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
Exactly... which ends up with them projecting their personal issues onto a very broad and heterogenous group.

The issue is with women... Men are perfect beings but when society allows women to act in anyway they choose it creates chaos.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I love the fact that my man opened up about his depression and low self esteem last night, it made me want to be with him more and help him through it (whether it's as his girl or just a friend) cuz I've been there and it's not fun. :manny:
Don't lie.

You low-key see your man as weak now :mjpls:

You're not going to want to put up with that shyt now.

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:ohhh:Blackram313 vids have made its way to the coli now?

Blackram is like one of the very few spiritual members, most MGTOW from what I've seen are atheist/materialist.

They basically want to eradicate gynocentrism in society and have a great disdain for simps, white knights, manginas, male feminist etc since they support this system.

:wow:This is only the crust of MGTOW, them brehs give no fukks.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Don't lie.

You low-key see your man as weak now :mjpls:

You're not going to want to put up with that shyt now.
Not really, I feel anyone willing to open up like that is strong :ehh:

Like I said, I've been there and it's not fun but I'm not a person who believes men are these macho, hard, always fighting, no emotion having bots. Believe it or not, I view them as human beings with emotions