Women aren’t crazy for no reason, it’s men’s fault we’re crazy- Meg the Stallion

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Her actual explanation in CONTEXT makes sense, not complete hoe babble, but the issue is that some women never can admit that they continue the cycle by dating dudes with the same shady characteristics.

Again I said SOME women. Not all

Daps
Esteem issues and examples of unhealthy relationships. Media plays a big part as well. A stable relationship doesn't make a good storyline or an interesting movie plot.

From a community stand point it's a lot deeper this dosent even scratch the surface. Hell the shyt Meg is saying Is the same shyt I heard when waiting to exhale came out ...:mjlol:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Men not following the Bible is the reason why she's right

No real standards for procreation in terms of how a wife and mother carries herself while not carrying one's self as a man of God
Negus wanna have it both ways. Not live in the Lord's way but cite Him to shyt on women. Want all the perks of traditional male leadership with none of the responsibility. Clown shyt

Personal responsibility is way out of fashion these days. Everyone wants to be a victim, ESPECIALLY men. It's like a damn competition.

Daps
Negus wanna have it both ways. Not live in the Lord's way but cite Him to shyt on women. Want all the perks of traditional male leadership with none of the responsibility. Clown shyt

Personal responsibility is way out of fashion these days. Everyone wants to be a victim, ESPECIALLY men. It's like a damn competition.

:mjlol:This anit it

Daps
Too many women pick the wrong men and then wanna play victim. You are who you attract.

BINGO ....I love how women choose the men gets lost in translation. I wish women would admit that it's something about a dysfunctional nikka that happens to be attracted that gets them wet

I wish women would be honest and say it's many women that don't mind being a side chic

I wish women would admit that telling a man "just be yourself" is bad advice

I wish women would admit that they are different women with sooo many men...

I wish women would be honest about the hair the make up the booty pushing pump(that don't do nothing for you but give you foot problems later )
and why you wear the shyt when you leave the house...

I wish women would be honest and say the reason WHY I don't hold my my female friends ACCOUNTABLE is because I wouldn't have no friends if I did....

I wish women would be honest and say the reason we like SIMPs cause it's an EGO boost plus they shield me from having to take accountable or responsibility for my mistakes....and they always there when I call

I wish women would be honest about being soooo flaky

I wish women would be honest about WHY don't you look at men objectively ...we just a different gender from women all together. Women give birth ...men give life.

I wish women would be honest and say I can't tell my son or son's the truth about female nature because I don't want him to go out in the world and treat women accordingly ...I want him to treat them like perfect little snow flakes...

It a lot of shyt that women just need to take accountable of but the society and economically it's just want happen and it goes deeper even all the way down to politics.....

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Men want one foot in front of the woman acting like they're boss and their whole body behind her to hide when shyts getting serious

Last edited:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BINGO ....I love how women choose the men gets lost in translation. I wish women would admit that it's something about a dysfunctional nikka that happens to be attracted that gets them wet

I wish women would be honest and say it many women that don't mind being a side chic

I wish women would admit that telling a man "just be yourself is bad advice"

I wish women would admit that they are different women with sooo many men...

It a lot of shyt that women just need to take accountable of but the society and economically it's just want happen and it goes deeper even all the way down to politics.....
You sound hurt breh :picard:

Men are supposed to take control of situations and drive outcomes.... not whine and complain in the shadows

Women want a complement to their feminine energy... not a mirror image of it.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Men want one foot in front of the woman with their entire body behind her so when shyt gets real they can fall back to mommy. Taking the front isn't easy.
You can't hold the title without owning the responsibilities that come with it. If you call yourself a man, at some point you have to take ownership of whatever is going on, good or bad. These nikkas dont wanna do that