Women aren’t crazy for no reason, it’s men’s fault we’re crazy- Meg the Stallion

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You can't hold the title without owning the responsibilities that come with it. If you call yourself a man, at some point you have to take ownership of whatever is going on, good or bad. These nikkas dont wanna do that
Dudes be talkin about I didn't have a dad no one taught me this no one taught me that but everything you need to know about how you should be caring yourself and the expectations you have of a woman are found in the scriptures.

but sadly I'm going there just brings us right back to what we were talking about now

Daps
Reppin
My Set
Men dont make women crazy

Women who try to change a nikka make themselves go crazy.

Women do mad shyt and then blame it on men when in reality women be clout chasing and seeking approval from other women.

No one said spend 160 on nails

No one said get 250 or more wig

No one said go get ass implants that's gonna rot ur body

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Men dont make women crazy

Women who try to change a nikka make themselves go crazy.

Women do mad shyt and then blame it on men when in reality women be clout chasing and seeking approval from other women.

No one said spend 160 on nails

No one said get 250 or more wig

No one said go get ass implants that's gonna rot ur body
Negus look past the chick with plain nails/hair/no ass though :yeshrug:

Again men lead

Women do what we reward them for. This shyt doesn't happen in a vacuum

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Basically she is a child:yeshrug:.. no accountability or maturity,just group think and an overinflated sense of importance..you just had a valuable life lesson and still managed to learn absolutely nothing but give advice on men? :usure:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BINGO ....I love how women choose the men gets lost in translation. I wish women would admit that it's something about a dysfunctional nikka that happens to be attracted that gets them wet

I wish women would be honest and say it many women that don't mind being a side chic

I wish women would admit that telling a man "just be yourself is bad advice"

I wish women would admit that they are different women with sooo many men...

I wish women would be honest about the hair the make up the booty pushing pump(that don't do nothing for you but give you foot problems later )
and why you wear the shyt when you leave bouse...

I wish women would be honest and dyay the reason WHY I don't hold my my female friends ACCOUNTABLE is because I would have no friends if I did....

I wish women would be honest and say I one the SIMP cause it's an EGO boost plus they shield me from having to take accountable or responsibility for my mistakes....

I wish women would be honest about being soooo flaky

I wish women would be honest about WHY don't you look at men objectively ...we just a different gender from women all together

It a lot of shyt that women just need to take accountable of but the society and economically it's just want happen and it goes deeper even all the way down to politics.....
giphy.gif