Meg the stallion doesn't care about black men's support or protection no mo

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
:manny:there was weirdos being on that guys side for whatever reason, but that doesn't take away from the fact OP is a c00n who would lick a white bytches feet for a text back

Daps
she don't need black men when she got her in her corner

:troll:
I never knew this is what her full profile pic looks like.... :russ:

Daps
she said she wanted support from "more black people in general" which is not gender specific, then she also said wanted support from "some black men in this instance" which is a qualified statement,
so there is nothing wrong with what she said and it's facts, cuz the bottom line is not everybody supports her so there could always be room for "more" and it's easy to prove that "some" don't if you even look at this website.
projecting while reading it not fundamental.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Righteous black men spoke on her behalf. But theres only so much we can say. Hellhounds are unfortunately not within our jurisdiction. And probably wouldnt want to be. Because along with protection comes condemnation.

But im glad she got a glimpse of what kind of protection you get under the assimilated/g.m.o'd black mans wing. Doesnt feel so secure now does it? All that wealth and power,I dont recall Jayz saying a damn thing. Didnt you have a boyfriend named Pardi? Did he even threaten to slide:respect:?

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
"Who should feel safe and important at the end of the day is me, and I was going to have to make myself feel that way. I wasn’t going to find it in people I don’t know at all. "

I see that as maturity to be honest. If she said the opposite, we'd be calling her entitled. Seems as though she recognises that the responsibility for her wellbeing is on her and her circle.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Interview question/media was absolutely a setup.

I get she probably feels a way and she’s actually right because of how many people took Tory’s and Akademiks’s side against her.

To ask the question though to specifically talk about Black men, that’s outright agenda because you know it’s a loaded question. If you ask her to answer honestly, you pretty much already know what she’s going to say or close to it, the world saw it as that shyt was basically manosphere vs women. How many men out there bumping Megan’s music after week one of a release?

I’m not mad at her, because it’s the same media tactic used time and time again. However, that question had no other intention than to punch down at this point.
It was an easy dodge though, Why admit that people don't support you?

Her new album sold half as well as the album before that.

That would be like asking her why did she cancel her show in Houston? Should that be blamed on Black Men? Does she not want Black Men to come to ger shows?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
"Who should feel safe and important at the end of the day is me, and I was going to have to make myself feel that way. I wasn’t going to find it in people I don’t know at all. "

I see that as maturity to be honest. If she said the opposite, we'd be calling her entitled. Seems as though she recognises that the responsibility for her wellbeing is on her and her circle.
Circle consists of Jigga and T Farris.