Women aren’t crazy for no reason, it’s men’s fault we’re crazy- Meg the Stallion

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Y’all see the thread about the black woman that killed the retired police officer :lupe:?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Dudes cheat across the demographic scale but it sure is interesting that many chicks want to date degenerate dudes and be shocked that he really is a degenerate. Dating club rappers who fukk chicks on the road...dating playboy athletes who fukk anything that moves...dating broke bad boys who collect women like Pokémon...
:hubie:

Not saying nerd ass engineers aren't out here fukking side pieces too. Lot of people cheat. But you know who cheats more? Rappers and athletes. So...maybe stop dating them huh.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I think a lot of women are attracted to a dude like Michael b Jordan physically, but the fact that he doesnt carry around a certain energy (dysfunction), is probably what someone like Megan would be turned off by, the boy too clean cut.

feels, in my experience, i attract alotttt of women physically. but based upon experience, when a chick actually realizes you wont cheat (I'll break up with a chick before I cheat), they tend to instead take advantage of that in some form.

sometimes I suspect it's less attractive for them, which is insane, i get the idea of "keeping people on their toes" but im not going to play mental warfare with no chick.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I think a lot of women are attracted to a dude like Michael b Jordan physically, but the fact that he doesnt carry around a certain energy (dysfunction), is probably what someone like Megan would be turned off by, the boy too clean cut.

Hoes were attracted to Killmonger

:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Okay and what ?

It's about keeping an image

How would a broad look if instead of "nikkas aint shyt" she said "i tend to have poor decision making in the men that I choose"

That makes it so shes at fault

She is, but its important that she convinces herself and others that it wasnt her fault