Women aren’t crazy for no reason, it’s men’s fault we’re crazy- Meg the Stallion

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
She isnt wrong

However women have a penchant for picking men who make them crazy
We're taught to help fix, change and support men so doing so makes us feel fulfilled.

However, we arent taught as much to invest in ourselves so that we can attract a man who has his shyt together.

When you feel unfulfilled and youre with a someone who is established, then you will feel insecure and unworthy. Plus if you're taught to be a helpmate to someone who doesnt need help then you feel like you dont have a place. So you go back to the vices that fulfill your needs.

That goes for men too who are taught that they need to support and protect women. Then they date women who put themselves in dangerous or irresponsible situations.

It's why the dating field is so fukked up because we have a society of unhealthy codependent/narcissistic relationships.

We need to teach people to fulfill their own needs. This way when you meet someone who also is meeting their own needs, everyone feels fulfilled and no one feels drained or like a burden and you can have a healthy balanced relationship.

That is the solid foundation needed for strong bonds, relationships and communities.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
As a man that quit lying and cheating almost 20 years ago:

Yes. The dudes are actually, literally creeping and trying to cheat and their chick bugs them about it

And then the guy acts all put upon. "Man she be tripping dawg."

She is tripping in the sense that: if it was me I would just break up after a couple of times of a bish disappearing on me or me seeing some suspect shyt

I wouldn't investigate or interrogate. The minute I feel like something is wrong, then I address it, and then she tell me some shyt that doesn't seem right...

I just need my own intuition to say "You know what, gone head. Something is wrong and I ain't got NO time for bullshyt"

So in that sense the woman is acting crazy. But trying to find a way to stay with your sorry ass

But they usually are dead right when they think something is up

Since I stopped cheating I have

never

ever

Had a woman accuse me of cheating.

Only when I was dirty would those conversations happen

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
We're taught to help fix, change and support men so doing so makes us feel fulfilled.

However, we arent taught as much to invest in ourselves so that we can attract a man who has his shyt together.

When you feel unfulfilled and youre with a someone who is established, then you will feel insecure and unworthy. Plus if you're taught to be a helpmate to someone who doesnt need help then you feel like you dont have a place. So you go back to the vices that fulfill your needs.

That goes for men too who are taught that they need to support and protect women. Then they date women who put themselves in dangerous or irresponsible situations.

It's why the dating field is so fukked up because we have a society of unhealthy codependent/narcissistic relationships.

We need to teach people to fulfill their own needs. This way when you meet someone who also is meeting their own needs, everyone feels fulfilled and no one feels drained or like a burden and you can have a healthy balanced relationship.

That is the solid foundation needed for strong bonds, relationships and communities.

Seems like much of the poor dating decisions by both sexes originate from esteem issues

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
feels, in my experience, i attract alotttt of women physically. but based upon experience, when a chick actually realizes you wont cheat (I'll break up with a chick before I cheat), they tend to instead take advantage of that in some form.

sometimes I suspect it's less attractive for them, which is insane, i get the idea of "keeping people on their toes" but im not going to play mental warfare with no chick.

I hear this sometimes. Do women want a man that cheats?

Daps
I hear this sometimes. Do women want a man that cheats?

No but they know which men are not one women men and still entertain them. Women for the most part chase the men that most women want. The funny thing is even when a nikka try to put his playa ways aside the relationship get boring ...lol. The relationship usually had more excitement when the nikka is usually on some fukk shyt . Women will put up with this type of shyt especially if the man has it all together in other areas of his life . Vanity is women's ultimate weakness ...women can't be bored for too long ....

Last edited:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I think a lot of women are attracted to a dude like Michael b Jordan physically, but the fact that he doesnt carry around a certain energy (dysfunction), is probably what someone like Megan would be turned off by, the boy too clean cut.
Michael B Jordan be fukking hoes prolly

Dunno why yall think he dont

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
Year just started and it's already worse than 2020. Hoe babble already at unprecedented levels.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Her statements make it seem like women lack accountability for their actions

Ladies, y'all should correct her and make her recant this foolishness :yeshrug:

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps

56UEn6v.gif