Women aren’t crazy for no reason, it’s men’s fault we’re crazy- Meg the Stallion

Tigron

Superstar
Daps
Daps
Reppin
My Set
You duck responsibility like a child

See just like a bird brained thot. Rather blame all her problems and short comings on men than look in the mirror and face reality. You searching for superficial nikkas as opposed to looking for a real man who looks pass nails hair etc

With that being said YOU duck finding a real man like the chicken head you are and you fail to take responsibility for your own actions....DONT RESPOND :ufdup: you know I'm right and everyone reading this post knows I'm right.

Next time you try to flip a table make sure it isn't bolted to the ground first idiot.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
See just like a bird brained thot. Rather blame all her problems and short comings on men than look in the mirror and face reality. You searching for superficial nikkas as opposed to looking for a real man who looks pass nails hair etc

With that being said YOU duck finding a real man like the chicken head you are and you fail to take responsibility for your own actions....DONT RESPOND :ufdup: you know I'm right and everyone reading this post knows I'm right.

Next time you try to flip a table make sure it isn't bolted to the ground first idiot.
"Stop replying :mjcry:"

:mjlol: What next? "I know you are but what am I" ass nikka :skip: