Women 28-early 30's

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I'm not as aggressive as the lady in the OP, but I'll be 28 in about 2 wks and I weed guys out pretty early. Its not desperation, I just dont want to waste time and I'm not giving my cookies out to a man who is not deserving. Also in my experience, men who are ready for commitment will make their intentions pretty early on. My current boyfriend is that he made his intentions very clearly essentially from the beginning, he's just waiting for me to come around.

So maybe she could sense OPs hesitation and was just trying to get the tough conversation out of the way.
If your BF's intentions are marriage(assuming that's what you meant) and he's waiting for you to come around, than what makes you any different than the OP?

:jbhmm:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Stop pressing nikkas to wife you. :what:

If you want a relationship you don't go about it by trying to bulldog a nikka into it after a couple of weeks.

I've been dealing with this 30 year old chick for a week, I repeat a week and she just got pissed at me because I said I want to take things slow, after she asked what my intentions were with her this morning.

"I'm 30 years old sweetie, I don't want a friend with benefits, I need a man. You can either step up or leave me alone":what:

I understand the pressure a woman has to start family life at that age, but this is crazy. This happens to me every time I deal with a woman in that age bracket. This particular woman has a good job, is woke, intelligent, and very attractive, but she's gonna scare everyone off if she keeps acting like this. It's a damn shame.

Brehettes, if you find yourself behaving in this manner please stop. All you have to do is give a man space, and when he's with you keep his stomach full and his nuts empty and he'll most likely come around on his own.

woooooooooow....i'm dead ass dealing with the same shyt right now...

thatdude954

All Star
Daps
Stop pressing nikkas to wife you. :what:

If you want a relationship you don't go about it by trying to bulldog a nikka into it after a couple of weeks.

I've been dealing with this 30 year old chick for a week, I repeat a week and she just got pissed at me because I said I want to take things slow, after she asked what my intentions were with her this morning.

"I'm 30 years old sweetie, I don't want a friend with benefits, I need a man. You can either step up or leave me alone":what:

I understand the pressure a woman has to start family life at that age, but this is crazy. This happens to me every time I deal with a woman in that age bracket. This particular woman has a good job, is woke, intelligent, and very attractive, but she's gonna scare everyone off if she keeps acting like this. It's a damn shame.

Brehettes, if you find yourself behaving in this manner please stop. All you have to do is give a man space, and when he's with you keep his stomach full and his nuts empty and he'll most likely come around on his own.
Does she know that you want something serious and are you 2 exclusive?

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Not in that age bracket but i do appreciate women who keep it real from jump. You seem like the one thats confused about shyt.:manny: Atleast she knows what she wants.

(Mostly American) Women always find a way to turn ludicrous insane and flat out unacceptable behavior (even by their own standards) around on you. Don't listen to ANY women replying to this post....:comeon:

If a Man tried this he would be deemed psychologically imbalanced and a nut job.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
I don't understand why a week is too soon to ask these questions but it's not too soon for them to sleep together? That's bullshyt.

A simple lets see where it goes should be said..

if she not giving up the p*ssy, no harm no foul..

But I dont want a broad to mask her true self..

If she is crazy,a thot,etc i want these signs shown..

Some of these women want relationships at any expense..

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
If your BF's intentions are marriage(assuming that's what you meant) and he's waiting for you to come around, than what makes you any different than the OP?

:jbhmm:

For some reason women think it's ok to have men wait for them to become wifey material. And not the other way around I've come to know that most women are Hypocrites, they can never cheat mother nature when it comes to female male interaction. Everything will always be the same

freetroit

Banned
Daps
I dealt with a woman like this but she was 38

Was in a relationship for 10 years

No marriage

I wonder to myself like that dumb bytch should have pressed the nikka she was with for a decade for marriage not me

Because even if it was a possibility of marriage with her she gotta start all over again with me

I wont be rushed that bytch a be 45 by the time i could trust her enough to marry her

I would want to see why the other dude left her after all that time

These thirsty bytches think they can transfer the 10 years that other nikka had with her to me and im supposed to marry her after 6 months
:camby:

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:mindblown: The replies in this thread from women are just disgusting, I never understood the whole wasting time, wasting who's time? If two people date for a long time and give eachother equal amount of sex emotion finance and time how is that wasting only the women's time like fukk?

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As much as one week sounds crazy, maybe she did it because OP was coming off as if he wanted to hit after knowing her for one day. She must have told him this shyt to make him want to bush her so that she could focus on talking to someone who is serious about building and less interested in fukk buddies.

I honestly can't be mad at a 30 year old who held off kids before marriage because there are so many women who had kids in their teens and early 20s without getting a ring and their kids are living on government assistance and child support.

Last edited:

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
I dealt with a woman like this but she was 38

Was in a relationship for 10 years

No marriage

I wonder to myself like that dumb bytch should have pressed the nikka she was with for a decade for marriage not me

Because even if it was a possibility of marriage with her she gotta start all over again with me

I wont be rushed that bytch a be 45 by the time i could trust her enough to marry her

I would want to see why the other dude left her after all that time

These thirsty bytches think they can transfer the 10 years that other nikka had with her to me and im supposed to marry her after 6 months
:camby:

I'm in a situation like this right now, the chick I'm dating had friends with benefits with some nikka for like 5 years. Never once asked this dude for a date, or to meet her family, she gets with me and now she acts like dates are expected and me meeting her family is a must. I like her, but shyt I can't ignore that she fukkED up big time by wasting her OWN time. Because sex is a mutual thing, no one can be used for sex or time.

shyt its a minimum of a years before I propose to a chick and that means like 4 or 5.